• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
>.>
<.<
Maybe. Lemme check if they are a good quality.
EDIT: Ahh, they are. And they're from the Japanese version. Nice.
EDIT 2: Converted all of them. They're tagged as well. I uploaded a few for now and I'll upload some tomorrow.
EDIT 3: Found a script on the HCS forums for the US version of TvC. Threw it in zwlist and BAM. Better sounding zwdsp's. :bee:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm actually working on a better one. I just have a smashfest coming up today and I have stuff I need to get done before then.

Gonna update a bunch of my BRSTMs actually. Found better loop points for most of them.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moosehunter, didn't you say that you will update the names of some Pokémon Black / White BRSTMs with the english official names ?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was working on BlazBlue Continuum Shift OST trying to find loop points.
Then, I realized the original BB music does not loop... I felt so dumb...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If someone else had uploaded it, then obviously we could do that.
When moosehunter prevents anyone from editing his BRSTMs, do you see it as:
"He's the administrator, and so, no one should be allowed to edit anything of his, otherwise it's like telling your boss what to do"
OR
"He thinks his BRSTMs are always so perfect that he shouldn't need them to be edited, even if he makes mistakes, like had Rougeport instead of Rogueport"?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
If someone else had uploaded it, then obviously we could do that.
When moosehunter prevents anyone from editing his BRSTMs, do you see it as:
"He's the administrator, and so, no one should be allowed to edit anything of his, otherwise it's like telling your boss what to do"
OR
"He thinks his BRSTMs are always so perfect that he shouldn't need them to be edited, even if he makes mistakes, like had Rougeport instead of Rogueport"?
You've been able to edit mine since sometime earlier today.

And I don't remember my reasoning for doing that, I made the decision over a year ago.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moosehunter, will you allow me to change the japanese names of the many BW BRSTMs ? I'll be using Bulbapedia's site for the english names. :)

Just asking to be sure. I don't want any bad mishap with you.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Moosehunter, will you allow me to change the japanese names of the many BW BRSTMs ? I'll be using Bulbapedia's site for the english names. :)

Just asking to be sure. I don't want any bad mishap with you.
NO! What the heck are you thinking!!!!??! Do you WANT me to demote you?!! They're fine just how they are!!!

JK, go ahead :p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was scared for a little moment XD

Alright, I'll begin with the Warehouse of Broken Dreams ! (in english, simply Dreamyard)

EDIT : It's done ! :awesome:

Moosehunter, do you have any idea where the themes "Vs Trainer M" and "Vs Trainer S" plays ? I'm guessing it's used when battling a friend in local Wi-Fi, but I'm not sure.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm actually surprised that no one has finished uploading New Super Mario Bros Wii BRSTMs.
My only concern is separating the channels. I have NO clue how to do that. I'd do more Mario Kart Wii BRSTMs if I knew how to separate channels.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
BRSTM -> WAV + Audacity is how I do it. For NSMBW multichannel BRSTMS you will see 4 tracks which are:
"Main Left"
"Main Right"
"Yoshi Left"
"Yoshi Right"

They will be seperate, so click on the first channel, and select "Make Stereo Now", and again for the 3rd channel. Copy one of the tracks into a new file, and delete it from the original, so that you have just the main melody in one window, and the Yoshi drums in another. Either that, or I could do it.

EDIT: I've made the BRSTMs... so you don't have to, and they're uploaded.

Also, just out of curiosity, what was making the site take ages to approve or reject?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Huh. I'll try that.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - After the Fight By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Alex Theme - NYC - [Street Fighter III~] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Another Sun ~[R.Dash] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Batsu's Theme/Taiyo Highschool~! [Rival Schools- United By Fate~!] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Before the Fight By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Character Select By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Chun Li's Theme [Street Fighter II] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Daimao [Hakushon DAIMAOU] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Doronjo [Yatterman No.1] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending 4 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending Credits By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ending Credits [Extended Vers.] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Extra Menu By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Extra Menu 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Game Over By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Gold Lightan [Ogan Senshi Gorudo Raitan] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Hurrican Polymar [Full Length Armor] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ippatsu-man [Gyakuten! Ippatsuman] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Jun the Swan [Scientific Ninja Team Gatchman] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Karas No Teemu By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ken Washio's Theme By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Main Menu By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Morrigan's Theme [Darkstalkers] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Next Stage By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Oni.Soki - [Onimusha~ Dawn of Dreams] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Opening Theme 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - PTX-420 [Lost Planet] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ranking II By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Roll Theme [Kaze Yo Tsutaete] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Ryu's Theme [Street Fighter II] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Saki [Quiz Nanairo DREAMS] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Secret Factor By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Secret Menu By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Soki's Theme [Onimusha ~ Dawn of Dreams] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Stage Select By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - The Reason [Tekkaman Blade] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Theme of Casshern [Tatatake! Casshan!] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Unlock Sound FX By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Viewtiful [Viewtiful Joe] By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Yami Phase 1 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Yami Phase 2 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Yami Phase 3 By Segtendo - DEMO
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Yatterman's Theme [Yatterman No.1] By Segtendo - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

The US and JP versions are different. US version uses stage themes in stages while the JP version uses character themes in stages.

EDIT: It works TUK. Brawlbox didn't export well, so I used Winamp instead.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You got the loop wrong on the Trophy Presentations for Mario Kart 64. The loop should be about 0:38 or 0:39. While at 0:25 it sounds like it's looped, the full loop is from 0:11 to 0:39 roughly, and the part from 0:25 - 0:39 is very similar to the 0:11 - 0:25 part that you looped, however, there is a slight difference. For example, the piccolo instrument on the far right has a slightly different tune on the 2nd half of the full loop.
This kind of thing can catch you out... where you think it's looped, but there's a slightly different part on the 2nd loop. Take Mario Golf for example... if you listened to something like Boo Classic, you'd think the loop was just under a minute or so, but then when you listen further, it's not just a simple loop of under a minute, but a loop of about 1:50 or something. Another example is a few Donkey Kong Country songs. The Jungle theme in DKC has the hi-hats a different pitch from the 2nd loop onwards, hence why the BRSTM I made has a loop of over 5 minutes, and starts at about 2:50 or something, the Swamp theme in DKC2 is quite different from the 2nd loop onwards, the Castle theme from the same game has the drums a different pitch from the 2nd loop, the Lava theme has the cymbal things kind of duplicated from the 2nd loop -- that is, from the 2nd loop, it sounds like 2 people are playing the same instrument but one is a fraction of a second behind. These aren't the only ones.

Often, I'll listen to a tune, and if there's a slight difference in the 2nd loop, I'll include that in the loop. If you're wondering why I have the Master Hand Battle theme from Smash Bros looped at 1:40 when it seemingly only loops at 1:10 or something, listen to the part from 1:10 to 1:40 -- there's a slight difference.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You got the loop wrong on the Trophy Presentations for Mario Kart 64. The loop should be about 0:38 or 0:39. While at 0:25 it sounds like it's looped, the full loop is from 0:11 to 0:39 roughly, and the part from 0:25 - 0:39 is very similar to the 0:11 - 0:25 part that you looped, however, there is a slight difference. For example, the piccolo instrument on the far right has a slightly different tune on the 2nd half of the full loop.
This kind of thing can catch you out... where you think it's looped, but there's a slightly different part on the 2nd loop. Take Mario Golf for example... if you listened to something like Boo Classic, you'd think the loop was just under a minute or so, but then when you listen further, it's not just a simple loop of under a minute, but a loop of about 1:50 or something. Another example is a few Donkey Kong Country songs. The Jungle theme in DKC has the hi-hats a different pitch from the 2nd loop onwards, hence why the BRSTM I made has a loop of over 5 minutes, and starts at about 2:50 or something, the Swamp theme in DKC2 is quite different from the 2nd loop onwards, the Castle theme from the same game has the drums a different pitch from the 2nd loop, the Lava theme has the cymbal things kind of duplicated from the 2nd loop -- that is, from the 2nd loop, it sounds like 2 people are playing the same instrument but one is a fraction of a second behind. These aren't the only ones.
Update it if you want.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah but the Turok 2 one is a single loop. That's more of a load of loops in one with the echo being more delayed, every "loop" and then taking almost 21 minutes for both the normal and echo track to be 'realigned'.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Working on revamping and finishing the Sonic Battle section using the miniGSF rip.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wow, what happened? lol
Finishing up Street Racer (Game Boy) and Sonic Battle (as I mentioned).

Top Bottom