• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall Returns!!!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'd like to see MK for the MU experience I want my Fox to gain from him, but I'd also not like to see MK for more character variety, which tends to happen if several attendees WERE planning to use him.

Whatever happens to him in this tourney is fine by me either way.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Like Pech said, I'll be going to this. I'm open for that day.

:fox:
I'd like to see MK for the MU experience I want my Fox to gain from him, but I'd also not like to see MK for more character variety, which tends to happen if several attendees WERE planning to use him.

Whatever happens to him in this tourney is fine by me either way.
We're talking about in doubles. I don't know how much MU experience you get from him in doubles and I honestly feel like MK's entire existence in doubles destroys any creative team strategy and makes team synergy entirely pointless.

Also Carls you best be ready for me if you plan on doing anything at this tourney. :75M:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I'll be teaming with Pech and his :jigglypuff: and possible :wario: for Doubles. If I fight you in Singles, you better have stepped your game up, 'cause I like fighting big characters.

If Pech plans to use Puff for Doubles, he's gonna need me against your :dk2: if we ever fight you and whoever you're working with.

Get hyped! Pech is a Pro Puff and I'm gonna be in the next Ohio PR! The first true :fox: on there.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'll be teaming with Pech and his :jigglypuff: and possible :wario: for Doubles. If I fight you in Singles, you better have stepped your game up, 'cause I like fighting big characters.

If Pech plans to use Puff for Doubles, he's gonna need me against your :dk2: if we ever fight you and whoever you're working with.

Get hyped! Pech is a Pro Puff and I'm gonna be in the next Ohio PR! The first true :fox: on there.

This post got me HYPE! I won't SD this time T_T

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Damn, I would have probably came to this, except Get Hype is the same weekend... =/

So many MW tourneys nowadays...

Good luck with this though, Hael! Maybe I'll actually be able to make one of these someday.. lol

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Cant someone else pick you up?

SETUPS: Bringing 4 TVs to this.

Top Bottom