• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: The Gay Tier List

Teh Future

Smash Master
So im bored and can't sleep. Everyone knows how terrible and stupid this game and its characters are. In this topic you post your own opinions on which are the gayest characters in the game. If you have a character that seems misplaced when comparing to other people's lists please feel free to explain or quietly rage over your opinion.

Also keep in mind to place characters based on how stupid and ******** they are to play against for everyone, not just you. For example lets take Ice Climbers. As a snake main you might not give a **** about playing them because your completely stupid and broken and make everything explode because your ****ing broken piece of **** that beats ics 91-1. however, don't let that make you place ICs too low on the list, because they win most matchups by choosing grab in every situation and winning because apparently tech skill should get you an instant kill off of one read because this game was horribly designed.

Maybe if im bored some other time i will come up with a rating system to average the results and make an actual midwest gay tier list (probably won't happen though because im really lazy lol)

Anyways heres my list:

SS:

Olimar

S:

Ice Climbers
Diddy Kong
Toon Link
King DeDeDe
Snake
Falco
Peach

HIGH

A:

Metaknight
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Wario
Lucario
Marth

B:

Mr. Game & Watch
Luigi
Ike
Wolf
Fox
Ganondorf

MID

C:

Pit
Kirby
Pikachu
ROB
Sonic
Ness
Zelda
Shiek

D:

Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Jiggylpuff
Link
Mario
Bowser
Captain Falcon

I think it is important to note that no character falls underneath mid tier. This is because every character in this game can be a huge ******.

Some interesting notes after I made this:

-Marth is the lowest placing top tier. He is still High tier in this list. That means EVERY top tier character is ****ing broken *** bull**** in some way or another.

-Samus is the highest placing low tier. He is two places away from top tier. This shows that despite being terrible, bad characters can still be played ridiculously ******** and annoying.

-ROB, Pit, and Pikachu are all mid tier on my list. I expect them to be higher in other people's lists. idk why I do not find them filled with as much ******** bull**** as most other people seem to.

-Metaknight is one place under top tier in my list. This shows that despite being stupidly good, mk is much more preferable to play against than several characters. An exception to this is that if you are ******** and convinced by laughably bad videos such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCG6NF10oU

In that case, MK is probably at the top of your list because you don't actually play this game and spend all of your time on *502 bad gateway* theorycrafting

-Peach is listed under top tier in this list. If you disagree, you probably play a stupid broken character like falco or have never played a good peach. She is stupidly fat for no reason and has no hurtbox alongside infinte priority even though she is just a stupid *****. For proof of this, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjTTC3VWGqc#t=2m25s

-If you disagree with my placement of King ****** (D3), then you either play him, or don't play a character that gets 0-death chaingrabbed by him.

-Olimar is by far the gayest thing that has ever existed.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
DDD, ICs, Pika, dat is all

Oh yea and dat nugga who can shoryuken. **** him too

Dnyce

Smash Master
I hope this thread doesn't get closed.

This logic is infallible. ****ing brilliant and hilarious... I must find a way to sig/quote this shiz, lmao

Why is Yoshi so low, the dude sticks his tongue in places people dare not venture.

In all honesty, this list is really accurate xD.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Man Yoshi is ****ing gay too egg ledge camping mother****er.

Actually just **** this game idk why i play it everyone is annoying

Tmacc

Smash Lord
This seems fun and a good way to avoid doing homework.

SS:

Olimar
Ice Climbrs
Meta Knight
Yoshi

S:

Snake
Toon Link
Falco
ROB
Peach
Diddy Kong
King DeDeDe
Sonic

HIGH

A:

Wario
Kirby
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Lucario
Luigi
Ike

B:

Mr. Game & Watch
Wolf
Fox
Ganondorf
Marth

MID

C:

Donkey Kong
Pit
Pikachu
Ness
Lucas
Shiek

D:

Jiggylpuff
Pokemon Trainer
Mario
Bowser
Link
Zelda
Captain Falcon

Every character in this game is ****ing gay, but Yoshi is definitely one of the most ********. **** that guy.

Teh Future

Smash Master
tmaccs just mad cuz yoshis style on him with their yellow dancing shoes.

yoshis really gay if you play him like that though.

@ hadesblade on nofair..............................olollllololololollolollloololo

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Yoshi is so gay. I hate him.

He's like "LOLL JAAAAB, OMG you are trying to LAND, PIVOT GRAB, YOU SUCK...oh, I seee youve decided to land away from me omggggg DUMMMMMY I THROW AN EGG AND YOU GET HIT lolololol. Wait, you airdodged, or maybe perfect shielded? LAWL EGG EXPOSION STILL HITS. Damn, you got in and knocked me off the staggge. afk. Oh wait, I CAN CAMP THE LEDGE WITH EGGS LOL @ YOUR SHIELD."

That's what he says. Real talk.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I hope this thread doesn't get closed.

This logic is infallible. ****ing brilliant and hilarious... I must find a way to sig/quote this shiz, lmao
lol why the **** would this get closed?

I kinda actually wanna sticky it (h)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For once Future posted something productive. I'm actually curious to see what other people would think about this thread.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Wario needs to be higher in most of these lists. FFS he jumps and air camps for 2 min and farts on you to kill you at like 60%. And have fun chasing wario lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Tmacc's list is kind of accurate to me. I'd drop Yoshi to A or B and bump Pika to B. Yoshi's recent mid-high level resergence in the MW is the only reason people have him that high.

I'd drop Peach to A too, honestly.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
This is the best post ever on Smashboards and by far the most accurate Gay Tier List I have ever seen, lmfao.

For any of you who aren't aware, Future, Nicole and I frequently discuss a theoretical Gay Tier List. We always immediately put Olimar at "most gay", followed by Ice Climberes. At which point, Cook tries to chime in and say, "No way guys! Olimar is NOT gayer than Ice Climbers!", to which we immediately respond,

COOK SHUT THE **** UP, OLIMAR IS THE GAYEST PIECE OF **** EVER IN ANY GAME EVER YOU ****ING OLIMAR MAIN WTF **** YOU GAYAGAYAGYAGAYAGAYAGAYAYGAYAY!!!

Also keep in mind to place characters based on how stupid and ******** they are to play against for everyone, not just you. For example lets take Ice Climbers. As a snake main you might not give a **** about playing them because your completely stupid and broken and make everything explode because your ****ing broken piece of **** that beats ics 91-1. however, don't let that make you place ICs too low on the list, because they win most matchups by choosing grab in every situation and winning because apparently tech skill should get you an instant kill off of one read because this game was horribly designed.
oh my god, my sides

-Metaknight is one place under top tier in my list. This shows that despite being stupidly good, mk is much more preferable to play against than several characters. An exception to this is that if you are ******** and convinced by laughably bad videos such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCG6NF10oU

In that case, MK is probably at the top of your list because you don't actually play this game and spend all of your time on *502 bad gateway* theorycrafting
lmfao, golden

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wait a second. I figured Pit would be higher up as well. My reasoning is that he's ALWAYS on the ledge, especially in doubles. Same thing goes for Spamus. And that's when I see that Spamus is A-Tier, so that satisfies me.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dude, the game ends too quickly between you and I. Maybe I should time you out instead.

Nicole

Smash Champion
SSS God tier.
Olimar

S.
Ice Climbers
Toon Link
Falco
Diddy
DDD
Sonic
Wario
Peach

A.
Snake
MK
Zamus
Jigglypuff
Samus
Lucario
ROB
Pit

B.
Squirtle
Game & Watch
Pikachu
Yoshi
Ganon
Marth
Ike
Lucas

C.
Wolf
Kirby
Zelda
Ness
Luigi
DK
Shiek

D (totally not gay)
Link
Bowser
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
C. Falcon

Ok, so Jigglypuff players are never good BUT there's no ****ing way Jigglypuff isn't a really really gay character. She's practically Wario, except with better aerial mobility, a slightly worse fart, and possibly an even better char at timing people out. Plus pound is really good. Again, I've never played a really good and gay puff, but think about it. Jigglypuff is really really gay. If she wasn't soooo bad, she'd be in S tier.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sonic needs to be higher IMO.
^This.

Why is TL not higher?

I clearly don't play gay enough vs you
Expect a 16-24 minute set in the future :rotfl:
I died.

SS
Falco
IC
Snake
G&W

S
Wario
Sonic
Luigi
Fox

A
TL
Oli
Yoshi
Meta
Samus

B
Lucus
Ness
What kind of hash are you on? Olimar is FAR too low. SS Tier plz. Go play Hilt on Distant Planet and Pictochat plz.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Ok, so Jigglypuff players are never good BUT there's no ****ing way Jigglypuff isn't a really really gay character. She's practically Wario, except with better aerial mobility, a slightly worse fart, and possibly an even better char at timing people out. Plus pound is really good. Again, I've never played a really good and gay puff, but think about it. Jigglypuff is really really gay. If she wasn't soooo bad, she'd be in S tier.
MM my Puff next tournament we're both at :awesome:????

Puff vs. Peach is so free for Puff.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Why just stop off at Jayford vs. Nicole? Let's have a MW Gay-off crew battle. The gayest playing players from each side of the MW play for bragging rights.

We'll call it: Going to Time 1: Cheese Edition.

Cook

Smash Master
Omg, Olimar isn't THAT gay because he either dies at 10% if you throw him off the ledge or he kills himself at 18% if he ever wants to use his up-b to recover. Against Olimar you have to be careful where you land because you could get grabbed and take like 40% at 0 (or take like 12% at mid-percents, lol). Against Falco you have to be careful or you could get grabbed and take 60% at low percents. Against DDD you have to be careful because you could get grabbed and take like 30% at ANY PERCENT. AGAINST IC'S YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE YOU COULD GET GRABBED AND LOSE A STOCK AT ANY PERCENT!!!! The choice is obvious.

SS

Ice Climbers
Toon Link
Diddy

S
Sonic
Olimar
DDD
Falco
Wario
MK

A
Snake
Pikachu
G&W
Squirtle
Peach
Samus
Pit
ROB

B
Lucas
Wolf
Luigi
Fox
Link
Kirby

C
ZSS
DK
Marth
Lucario

Dnyce

Smash Master
The MU isn't that gay for fox imo lol thats what its based off of
Are... all fox mains mentally challenged in someway? orrrr... just the one's I've met... L

Also, there's a reason fox is unviable... of course there are characters that "aren't as gay" for fox :troll:

Top Bottom