• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: The Gay Tier List

Tmacc

Smash Lord
MO for "top tier gay characters" in the MW.

KS for "top tier I play gay" in the MW because of MJG.

:pow:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this thread has a bad influence on nicole IRL

Cook

Smash Master
Nicole and David are both not even fun to play with. If you're winning then you get to hear them ***** about how gay your character is (doesn't matter which character). If you're losing then, well, you're losing, so that's not that fun either. Kit and Jordan used to make even losing fun...

Teh Future

Smash Master
just depends. if someone actually does something good and i get hit by it i don't really care. usually brawl is just a bad game and people get frame advantage for rolling behind you

also if im loosing to olimar... yeah thats brawl being ****ing stupid because olimar is ****ing ********.

who do you use other than that? D3? lmao because theres no reason to complain about anything he does (except winning most matchups even when getting completely outplayed :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:) seems fair to me.

play less stupid characters imo

TP

Smash Master
David's the most fun opponent for me, because we never know what's going to happen in our matches (Mario Cape stagespike WTF).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nicole and David are both not even fun to play with. If you're winning then you get to hear them ***** about how gay your character is (doesn't matter which character). If you're losing then, well, you're losing, so that's not that fun either. Kit and Jordan used to make even losing fun...
I miss Jordan :(

MJG

Smash Hero
just depends. if someone actually does something good and i get hit by it i don't really care. usually brawl is just a bad game and people get frame advantage for rolling behind you

also if im loosing to olimar... yeah thats brawl being ****ing stupid because olimar is ****ing ********.

who do you use other than that? D3? lmao because theres no reason to complain about anything he does (except winning most matchups even when getting completely outplayed :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:) seems fair to me.

play less stupid characters imo
You use ICs....a character that has an infinite on EVERY character.

I took this from your response to cook

"theres no reason to complain about anything he does (except winning most matchups even when getting completely outplayed :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:) seems fair to me."

:rotfl:

L.

afk.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

:dazwa:

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol you guys are ********. i basically never play ics in friendlies. so yeah when i want to use more than the 3 characters that d3 doesnt completely **** its not that fun.

LOL at TP. I use to get mad when we play but now ive just come to expect our matches to not make any sense at all

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I don't have the desire to read through this thread, but I will make the one point I have known...

Mario is the gayest character in this game. Period. In fact, he is so gay that he should legitimately be banned, don't believe me? Well I don't know if you've ever seen me play, but it's shenanigan after shenanigan. No character should have a chain of shenanigan into shenanigan, into MORE SHENANIGAN. LOOK AT HIS ****ING DOWN B, IT'S A DAMN WATERGUN! HE CAN REVERSE YOUR MOMENTUM BY HITTING YOU WITH A PIECE OF CLOTH, AND HE TAKES ALL OF YOUR MONEY(coins). -ALL- OF IT. (If you are playing him right), so, it's fairly obvious that Mario is quite possibly the gayest character in this game. And, in all honesty, I'm surprised the Mario pro-ban movement isn't farther along than it already is.

I'm being serious.

Teh Future

Smash Master
mario is pretty broken. personally im pro-ban. but i have to admit that theres not really much new evidence to ban him (original evidence was enough imo>>see my sig)

I swear... something about putting X in your name lowers IQ
xeroxen's name is fine. :/

now if it was XxXeroXenXxX then you would have a point.

****ing online games lol

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i think PT should be last on this list

PT is highly susceptible to the most basic gay from every other character (camping and generally being a big babyback bitch), due to his gay timers. this is in addition to the unique gays each character possesses. this therefore makes him much less gay by comparison. however, he is still a pretty gay character because this is brawl, so he manages to be at least mid tier gay like everyone else.

MJG

Smash Hero
i think PT should be last on this list

PT is highly susceptible to the most basic gay from every other character (camping and generally being a big babyback bitch), due to his gay timers. this is in addition to the unique gays each character possesses. this therefore makes him much less gay by comparison. however, he is still a pretty gay character because this is brawl, so he manages to be at least mid tier gay like everyone else.
I can see this to be honest.

Some of the spacies (mainly fox) get gayed over a lot as well.

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol someone from FLA found this thread.

awesome!

radiX we know how gay ddd is, hence our nickname for him, "King Faggot"

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Diddy kong is the gayest character in the game. Psh. He stands there with a banana in hand, and one in front of him and shoots nuts at you all day. -_-

Then there's wario who sits there scratching his *** all day, waiting for the right time to give you pink eye.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
D3 has SO MANY MINIONS UP HIS *** that he never runs out of them.... ever. And they do come from there, because when you hit D3 before he tosses them, where do they end up? Right behind him.

He also *-**** people as he chain grabs them.

Always with that smile on his face too.

And these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZiklz_X4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hvqTSCg-g

NOTE: TheKiest in no way, shape, or form dislikes anything that comes from Kingdom Hearts.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
He also *-**** people as he chain grabs them.
I don't even know what that expletive is.

Speaking of DDD theme songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHycjvFs4_U

Little known fact: Keister gets so many gordos because he uses the X button for special attacks, and the letter X is spiky like gordos. It's the secret to his great power. The letter B doesn't even look like anything, how can you expect to get anything awesome with that?

Take note of this Luigi mains, add flame stickers to your B buttons, you won't regret it. Peach mains: same for you and bob-ombs.

Toneh

Smash Lord
lol someone from FLA found this thread.

awesome!

radiX we know how gay ddd is, hence our nickname for him, "King Faggot"
Heck yeah. I saw you guys were here a month ago but it was tempting so I had to drop by.
Diddy kong is the gayest character in the game. Psh. He stands there with a banana in hand, and one in front of him and shoots nuts at you all day. -_-
Gimme a funny tag to use for diddy. I love doing that.

SoulPech

Smash Master
She's practically Wario, except with better aerial mobility, a slightly worse fart, and possibly an even better char at timing people out. Plus pound is really good. Again, I've never played a really good and gay puff, but think about it. Jigglypuff is really really gay. If she wasn't soooo bad, she'd be in S tier.
Oh yeah, she is gay. Very floaty and hard to hit. JellyPuff is just glass. She's Wario if he were to turn gay, IMO.

(weaker waft, lighter, almost NO moves combo into each other, Drill + Rest works ONLY buffered or stuns/ trips, which trips can be SDI away, lol)

SoulPech

Smash Master
Also, Marth is the prettiest/gayest character in the game. Why? 1) She's the prettiest guy in Brawl. 2) Sweet spot kill @ 70-90% (unless you're snake probably) 3) No matter who I pick that I am good/decent with( JellyPuff, G&W, Wario) Marth still speaks his Japanese bull**** and is like "Hey bro. I know you're another character, but I still have a better matchup than you. I'll just spam my Fair. When I feel like it, I'll do a Side b. Oh, you're at 70% damage? That's ok. I'll just sweet spot my sword and send you to death.

Nicole

Smash Champion
this probably needs to be bumped, cause it's still pretty accurate. i had to make some changes to mine tho.

Top Bottom