• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Before I start work on a project, how easy would it be to make an Ice Climbers moveset, model, and animaiton hack? I got the mdl0s just not anything else. :p
Thanks. :D

Razanak7

Smash Ace
One for the Digimon fangirls...

I know it's not very accurate, but it wasn't supposed to be. Think of it as "Beelzemon X" or something. At least I managed to resize him to match his normal proportions.

A moveset may/may not come eventually.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey, not sure if you've seen it, but someone ripped an MDL0 from Klonoa that would be an awesome base for FoD. Combine that with my water suggestion, and you have instant Fountain of Dreams. If you were to complete that, I would be so happy.

The model I am talking was posted by StarWaffle. It looks like the picture was taken down, but you can always get in contact with him about it.
Well, I was talking about Starwaffle's project, indeed xD

I was just asking if I can take the rid of the project if he doesn't continue it, and was doing it here because he was connected just before I posted ^^U

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
Well, I was talking about Starwaffle's project, indeed xD

I was just asking if I can take the rid of the project if he doesn't continue it, and was doing it here because he was connected just before I posted ^^U
You know, I was actually reading the thread after I posted that. My mistake. Now, I feel like a fool.

Not gonna lie to you, I clicked this thread, it came up with your post (the newest one) only automatically, and for some reason I thought this was the MDL0 thread, which I read religiously, so I didn't think I missed anything else, and I...

I'm gonna go sulk in the corner now.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Beelzmon = win

lol someone had to do it ... Zoroark!

It looks better in game where it actualy has eyes

i'll send you the FoD in a bit

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
One for the Digimon fangirls...

I know it's not very accurate, but it wasn't supposed to be. Think of it as "Beelzemon X" or something. At least I managed to resize him to match his normal proportions.

A moveset may/may not come eventually.
warning fangasim
eekk its bealzamon now my childhood dreams of him smash the crap out of pikachu are comeing true this is full of win :D also the zorark looks pretty kewl

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Who wants Blaziken to be in Brawl?
Now that time has come...
pix
Here is the download link, but I have done only a few (very few) animations so far, in fact, it doesn't have really WalkMiddle, WalkSlow or WalkFast animations so it can't move unless you jump. Sorry, I couldn't make better animations:

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zw1zgmdxxdq

Note: If you have NTSC Brawl probably you won't hear sound effects if you use the FitZakoBoy.pac file because I'm PAL.
Oh, so these DO work in PAL? Where on my SD card do I put the files?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was playing as the wrong alloy. :p Nice work.

humble

Smash Ace
I credit fortwaffles with 13 more internets...

but then he got rejected at the bank because of teh recessions. D:

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
lol thanks guys. it was hard to do, cuz walking was the get down, crouching was the thrust, and the taunts were the other two. i had to use loop and allow interrupt in psa also. i may make it better and do it with weegee or someone

Piks

Smash Journeyman

...I haven't edited his eye whites or anything yet, so don't say he looks like a zombie. The only thing I touched was his face polygon. (also, should I move the nose up a tad?)

I'll work on the body after I finish the head.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
^^WHOA. SWEEEEET...

Yeah, I'd move the nose just a little down. Heres a pic to go by if youre not already:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
(Young Link pic)
...I haven't edited his eye whites or anything yet, so don't say he looks like a zombie. The only thing I touched was his face polygon. (also, should I move the nose up a tad?)

Wow, that's surprisingly accurate. He reminds me of Malo now. X3

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've started the FoD stage that Starwaffle gave me

This is how it looks at this moment (I know, there's much to do xD)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo why don't you keep the pieces that you hexed out, the other side bits can be used and look pretty cool especially if water comes out

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
*epic young link pic*

are you going to keep link with the tp look or are you going to make it look more like the young link in melee because the young link with tp style looks really cool

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mewtwo why don't you keep the pieces that you hexed out, the other side bits can be used and look pretty cool especially if water comes out
Probably, but they would be annoying for gameplay, as they were between the camera and the stage, or where the edges of the stage should be

It's not hex edited though, the parts are individuals and I can resize/move them just by animating, I'll see what I do with them when the stage is more completed

Another pic of the progress, I'm done today, I'll continue tomorrow

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'm advancing on them too, Fourside's ufo is almost full animated and MK64 is about to be finished, some little 2D decorations left and I'll release it for beta testing :p

Top Bottom