• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
honestly, I think the Melee FoD is ugly. Mewtwo's on the other hand is looking beautiful. I hope it gets it's own look other than a copy of Melee's FoD.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
honestly, I think the Melee FoD is ugly. Mewtwo's on the other hand is looking beautiful. I hope it gets it's own look other than a copy of Melee's FoD.
yeah it should be an updated more awsome FoD like melee battlefield was horrid, and it got updated :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Huh? I prefer Melee Battlefield ANYDAY compared to Brawl's. Brawl's is so bland and doesn't even look like an actual place to battle due to all the bright lush and nature everywhere.

What the hell are you smokin' Star? -~-

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Huh? I prefer Melee Battlefield ANYDAY compared to Brawl's. Brawl's is so bland and doesn't even look like an actual place to battle due to all the bright lush and nature everywhere.

But melee battle field just looks like a small FD, brawl BF has nice scenery :D however i dont like it when the bg changes to nighttime.

melees is by far more bland

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
However good Melee's FoD was, I think this will almost certainly be much better than it, and I'm rooting for you all the way, Mewtwo 2000! I also agree with those who want an improvement from the original, and maybe you can add your own artistic flair to it.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
TO THE ROB CAVE!

This is the inside of the ROB Rocket. Well, not technically, since the outside is a stage, and this is a character, so it's purely for visual purposes.

ROB's really versatile, isn't he?

ph33r the epic toaster.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
But melee battle field just looks like a small FD, brawl BF has nice scenery :D however i dont like it when the bg changes to nighttime.

The man has a point here. Brawl's FD is far more detailed. Melee's was just a mini-FD with a glowy background.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

"Scenery"? **** scenery. I want a chaotic battle, not a safari rush. XD

The fact that Melee Battlefield looked like similar to Melee FD was EXACTLY the reason why I liked it. You could tell that they were in fact related stages, and that you would go to battlefield first and then proceed to Final Destination. In Brawl you just get a floating rock in the plains with a bright sunny background and some mediocre music. >_> *doesn't like Brawl's tracks for Battlefield either*

But textures and custom music make up for that, so it's all good. :3 *SMACKED*

Also, ROB Cave is awesome, but that toaster is freakin' epic, and I don't like using that word often. XD

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
"Scenery"? **** scenery. I want a chaotic battle, not a safari rush. XD

The fact that Melee Battlefield looked like similar to Melee FD was EXACTLY the reason why I liked it. You could tell that they were in fact related stages, and that you would go to battlefield first and then proceed to Final Destination. In Brawl you just get a floating rock in the plains with a bright sunny background and some mediocre music. >_> *doesn't like Brawl's tracks for Battlefield either*

But textures and custom music make up for that, so it's all good. :3 *SMACKED*

Also, ROB Cave is awesome, but that toaster is freakin' epic, and I don't like using that word often. XD
Yeah Brawl Battlefield does suck...in fact I never played it before textures...but with new textures it looks much better. Especially, FoD texture...uhhhh.

About Mewtwos's FoD:
I do like the extra model parts on the sides of the stage. **** I'm so pumped for it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
wait wat, why does everyone not like brawl bf. I think it is gorgeous and nice to play on o.o

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I like it though everyone is allowed their opinion, no matter how wrong they are >.>
So since we don't agree with your interests, that automatically makes us wrong? Oh cry a river and drown in it please. XD

You guys like it, we don't. No one is right or wrong here...Well, except Prometheus for stating the untrue. ¦D

I also can't wait to see playable ROB Rocket and all the other ROB stuff to be put to use. It's about time that useless toy found a purpose. :3

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure after a while, you'll all be like, "Who cares about Melee FoD OR Brawl FoD? It's all about Mewtwo's FoD now!"

Razanak7, you, sir, are an artist, and ROB is your canvas. Your work never ceases to amaze me.

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
I'm bored as hell and I was just playing around with the 2d Stages...I know it looks like crap.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So since we don't agree with your interests, that automatically makes us wrong? Oh cry a river and drown in it please. XD

You guys like it, we don't. No one is right or wrong here...Well, except Prometheus for stating the untrue. ¦D

I also can't wait to see playable ROB Rocket and all the other ROB stuff to be put to use. It's about time that useless toy found a purpose. :3
Oh I'm sorry, where in my post did I refer it to you or other people? Isn't it uncommon to always post wrong? Should I have said "no matter how right they are?". Would this had satisfied you? Maybe I should add XD :3 *faceplam* :D' so that you know this post is for you. Next time you think I'm judging someone's opinion as wrong, be sure that that person's post IS stating them as wrong, because last time I checked, I didn't say Wave's or refered to your opinion.

YinYangTiger

Smash Rookie
Oh I'm sorry, where in my post did I refer it to you or other people? Isn't it uncommon to always post wrong? Should I have said "no matter how right they are?". Would this had satisfied you? Maybe I should add XD :3 *faceplam* :D' so that you know this post is for you. Next time you think I'm judging someone's opinion as wrong, be sure that that person's post IS stating them as wrong, because last time I checked, I didn't say Wave's or refered to your opinion.
You responded to StarWaffle's comment about the criticism towards the Brawl Battlefield, and Wave was among those doing the criticism. So yes. You are referring to Wave. Indirectly, but you are.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Take it to PM's/VM's please.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Yeah. This topic is for posting your awesome work that you've done in brawlbox and having people admire it. Not for complaining about characters and stages that you don't like.

I just wonder what Kurobit is up to.

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
Yea and it came out as that, if I take the textures out of the folder, it just blends in with FD's background(Like the base of the model where he's digging out, I left that texture out for testing but put it back in).

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Looks to me it's using FD's pallete. Use a texture format that doesn't use palletes when importing, and then try it.

n64billy

Smash Ace

I tried :s

It looks fine in the collision editor though
Umm, Dugtrio is already in Brawl, + I've already gotten him working... I had a similar problem to that, only it wasn't in grayscale... It has to do with importing the texture as a wrong format. Go back to the file you originally imported it from as, and double check that you bring it in as the same type (Like, CMPR, RGB,, I4, I8, IA4, IA8 etc)

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
Umm, Dugtrio is already in Brawl, + I've already gotten him working... I had a similar problem to that, only it wasn't in grayscale... It has to do with importing the texture as a wrong format. Go back to the file you originally imported it from as, and double check that you bring it in as the same type (Like, CMPR, RGB,, I4, I8, IA4, IA8 etc)
Looks like that might be it, the ones in my FD stage are CI8 while the ones in the model are RGB565.

Thanks for pointing out that possibility.

EDIT:Yeah that was it, and now I realized how large it is :s Is there any way to make it smaller? Yes I'm very new :/

LSDX

Wah!

I agree.

...but not just because Melee > Brawl...

¬_¬

[edit]: Oh wait...

/topic

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
Glad to have helped..... Why would he be big though? (Obviously using the PokePark Wii model...... I think)

Why do you want him anyways?
I used the trophy model, which at first was too small, so I put it over Mr. Chuy's Real of Ness(or something akin to that name), and then it was too big.

And it's just a random attempt to learn models and the such, and Dugtrio was the first thing that came to mind for some reason :p

MikeYoshi

Smash Rookie
Needs moar .3ds to .brres converter pl0x.

I have a Guilmon model that I'd like to replace over Yoshi, but it's a 3ds file. I'm learning how to modify animations already (Made Yoshi do a frontflip in his intro)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That would be highly disturbing and mind scaring.

Can't wait to see it Raz. :3

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
al_100219_2159.bin.out

i decided to make my own scrouge the hegehog.

i still need to fix his nose and teeth because his nose is red/green

and his teeth is green too lol.

Top Bottom