• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

shock44

Smash Journeyman
I know that this is a little off topic, but I just want to see if someone can point me in the right direction for this question. Is there a way to make Custom made stages from the Stage Builder into regular stages that can like replace Final destination? If so is there a tutorial?

Matteron

Smash Ace
I don't think you could, because the custom stage files are bin's and most likely only store data that tell the game where to put the stage parts.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Thank you guys for the link, i am using a 800 Megahurtz machine with like 528mb oof ram... with a 3dfx voodoo rush... i have to use my friends computer to do the mods, so thanks. its HIGHLY appreciated, this machine couldn't go to the roster's section without locking up.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
When I finish the texture/model... should I open a thread for Luneth? I'm gonna need some PSA-ers, I'm no good at it.

Fen__

Smash Ace
When I finish the texture/model... should I open a thread for Luneth? I'm gonna need some PSA-ers, I'm no good at it.
No. You should not start a thread until you have significant progress done on the project. There's a reason the Fully New Character Archive exists. See the "A Modest Proposal" sticky that this was all recently discussed in.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please tell me how you get rid of sandbags when you replace an online training stage, I need it for these stage hacks im working on >_<

Also Blayd, do you mind also sending me some Tales of Symphonia stages? I have quite a few plans for them tbh ;)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Can someone please tell me how you get rid of sandbags when you replace an online training stage, I need it for these stage hacks im working on >_<

Also Blayd, do you mind also sending me some Tales of Symphonia stages? I have quite a few plans for them tbh ;)
If you mean the only object appearing is sandbag, then just get the itmmeleeXXXgen from a stage such as final destination, and replace the one in your stage (it's next to the scenedata[]) with the one you extracted from the other stage (final destination or some other)

This should be it ^^U

shock44

Smash Journeyman
If you mean the only object appearing is sandbag, then just get the itmmeleeXXXgen from a stage such as final destination, and replace the one in your stage (it's next to the scenedata[]) with the one you extracted from the other stage (final destination or some other)

This should be it ^^U
Uh, I tried doing that. I opened final destination and extracted the itmmeleegen thing and opened the online training stage and replaced the itmmeleegen with the one i extracted and it didn't work. There's still a sandbag.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Hard to believe that, since today, it's been two years since Brawl came out in North America. It really doesn't feel like that long, does it?
It feels longer! And it came out later here too!

Thank you guys for the link, i am using a 800 Megahurtz machine with like 528mb oof ram... with a 3dfx voodoo rush... i have to use my friends computer to do the mods, so thanks. its HIGHLY appreciated, this machine couldn't go to the roster's section without locking up.
Heh, I know how you feel. My lightning fast brand new computer's down since i had to claim warranty on the RAM, so i'm using my old 800MHz machine with 320MB of RAM and a (rather decent) Radeon 9200. It does get a bit sluggish sometimes, though because of the graphics card it's not as bad as yours.

Blayd

Smash Apprentice

I use the Item Switcher code to switch Sandbag into Lipstick Shot (Dust/Powder)

Code:
No Sandbag
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C0003ß 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000

Now i have 54 ToS2 "stages" which work in BrawlBox after edited with Fortwaffles's automatic hexing program and 21 that doesn't work.
some examples

Working Stages (hexed)
not woking stages (not hexed)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I think the better thing to the sandbag thing is using PW's stage expansion, you would have at least 9 sandbag-free WWR independent possibilities, and combining it with Dantarion's alternate stage code, they can be a lot more

By doing this, changing the itmmeleegen works perfectly and you can use any item as in any other stage

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Thanks mates :p also, mewtwo, Im working on this stage hack which is about 70% done, but the background wont animate and some models wont show up, mind helping out a bit on this one? (if you can)

and also Balyd, your a Saint

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I use the Item Switcher code to switch Sandbag into Lipstick Shot (Dust/Powder)

Code:
No Sandbag
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000003
2C060031 40820008
38C0003[B]B[/B] 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
You mean that? Cuz I saw ß where it's bolded.
And Realm of Captain Falco? Lol.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That looks like a piece of **** (literally lol)
Get back in mah toilet.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I thought I'd show progress on a stage I'm working, as my Zelda stage's new version is freezing (Waiting for someone I sent it to to get online so I can continue working on it).

No, it's not a 2D stage.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Well, here are the dowloads for my stages
Firts: Pasific Pirate Ship:

*no bombs
*no catapult
*no big rock
*The tornado is'nt there, but ship fly in the air :( (for now )
*The Intagible Water, but don't move(for now)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cynzm0wm0nm

Here is the version with tangible water:
http://www.mediafire.com/?x22tabaeity

And here is Hanenbow fix

Still move when you hit them, i move de camera to do more small.
I play a while, and it's pretty good for me, i am thinking of puttin ledges between the two leaves or match them
There are a little problem with spawn point, but i will fix
Downloadhttp://www.mediafire.com/?iq4gdglzjdt

Please, report any problem and give ideas if you can

Piks

Smash Journeyman
I thought I'd show progress on a stage I'm working, as my Zelda stage's new version is freezing (Waiting for someone I sent it to to get online so I can continue working on it).

[gamecube stage]

No, it's not a 2D stage.
You probably shouldn't leave the purple one colour. I'd say base it off of ROB's textures, as in shade it and stuff.

But this is very promising, I love it. And of course it's only WIP, etc. etc.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This isn't a custom moveset or anything in-game, but I made a custom iPhone lockscreen using ROB's model in his .pac.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*was stupid and actually slided to unlock* I just woke up, leave me alone. XD;

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This isn't a custom moveset or anything in-game, but I made a custom iPhone lockscreen using ROB's model in his .pac.

I'm probably gonna do a similar thing for Sonic. Why did I have to get the Android phone over an iPhone? T_T

Reserved for future Gardevoir stuffs. :3
>.> I'm going to edit that particular post for the stuff. I have stuff to post, but can't find a good way to make a .gif file showing the animations.
Not a good idea, especially if the topic moves a bit quick... essentially reserving a post just promotes spam, unless it's in an all-in-one showcase like the stage hacking thread. Just wait til you actually have stuff to post to...well...post.

Top Bottom