• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
He *****-slapped/curb stomped a robot to death and his running speed makes Sonic jealous.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have played mechless Tails on stages. He still has a health bar XD.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
lol ok ok. Ive played almost all sonic games ever made. It was just hard for me to see him with a full moveset, but he has really good final smash potential. Maybe the eggwalker? lol jk...or am I?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
How about the first boss of Sonic The Hedgehog for Genesis for FS? Y'know, the eggpod with the giant red ball swinging left and right... It'd be pretty cool. Nice classic feel.

Also, I second the Wario thing. He has the right voice xD

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice

I don't plan on doing anything with this, but I thought it'd be cool to make Tails brawl-styled.
texture:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9310/tailstexturei.png
Eh... It looks pretty good texture-wise, but it isn't good for Tails. It appears to be an attempt at a realistic-looking and detailed texture, but... well, just look at Sonic's texture style and remember that Tails's should be similar. Besides, Tails has a trophy and a model in GHZ. How is that not Brawl-style?

It seems more like you tried to mix Fox's style and Lucario's style and apply it to a Sonic character. The texture is good, but looks terrible on Tails. Especially the head (mainly the ears) and tails. That's also a really, really dark color for Tails, but I guess that's SEGA's fault for changing it constantly (looked best with his SA/SA2 color, but that's another topic).

I guess the main point is that making an amazing-looking texture doesn't matter if it's out of place.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Ugh, **** it..

I made a really awesome stage related to Zelda, and it freezes.

If it helps, I'll give some information.

I replaced Final Destination's background with the Summit's.
I replaced Final Destination's platform with a character.
I added a model and gave it a custom animation (Which seems to be working fine).
Each model's textures aren't in texture data, but in a textures folder (I've seen working stages like this).
The file size is 3.58 MB.

Oh and for some reason, when I open it with Brawl Box, ON the egg, I see a strange model that uses my Moon's textures, yet I never even touched that model, with that stage. It looks like a Game & Watch head or something..plus its textures are not even in the pac file, yet they appear..what the hell.

Edit: Kurobit found how to fix it, but I still have some issues with the stage.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Ugh, **** it..

I made a really awesome stage related to Zelda, and it freezes.

If it helps, I'll give some information.

I replaced Final Destination's background with the Summit's.
I replaced Final Destination's platform with a character.
I added a model and gave it a custom animation (Which seems to be working fine).
Each model's textures aren't in texture data, but in a textures folder (I've seen working stages like this).
The file size is 3.58 MB.

Oh and for some reason, when I open it with Brawl Box, ON the egg, I see a strange model that uses my Moon's textures, yet I never even touched that model, with that stage. It looks like a Game & Watch head or something..plus its textures are not even in the pac file, yet they appear..what the hell.

Edit: Kurobit found how to fix it, but I still have some issues with the stage.
Did you manage to fix the freezin problem you had the other day? If so, what was the problem?

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
How about the first boss of Sonic The Hedgehog for Genesis for FS? Y'know, the eggpod with the giant red ball swinging left and right... It'd be pretty cool. Nice classic feel.
Second!

Maybe for a moveset:

B: Lazer: Pulls out a lazer and fires (in SA2 he is ofthen seen a few times holding a fire arm even though he has that whole walker.)
B>: Spring loaded Boxing Glove: Inspired by his mech in SA2 and attack in Sonic Riders. A coil launces a Boxing Glove in front of Eggman unleasing a powerful punch. This may also be used for tether recoveries.
Bv: Eggman Capture Device: Inspired by the opening cinamatic of Sonic Unleashed. Eggman places a small device similar to Snakes Bv. However, instead of an explosion, upon remote detenation, the opponent is stunned as if their shield were broken. This attack breaks the opponent's sheild if shielding.
B^: Jetpack: Eggman flies using the same technology as his Walker in SA2 and Gamma in SA. Works very simlarly to ROB's B^.

These are Early suggestion

If possible you could replave Waddle Dee toss with a Badnik toss lmao

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
To be incredibly correct:

-Attack Forme is in Brawl (which is fitting, no?)

-Normal Forme is in PPark Wii

[/supirPokeFan]

And, to real Deoxys fans, the Forme definitely DOES make a diffenence. Attack Forme's my favourite, and there's no way I would want to play as Defense Forme... Having both Attack and Normal Deoxys Formes will please many. The two Formes would even get to use separate movesets, as their stats differ greatly. So, really, I see no fail.

I'm happy, pikazz!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
To be incredibly correct:

-Attack Forme is in Brawl (which is fitting, no?)

-Normal Forme is in PPark Wii

[/supirPokeFan]

And, to real Deoxys fans, the Forme definitely DOES make a diffenence. Attack Forme's my favourite, and there's no way I would want to play as Defense Forme... Having both Attack and Normal Deoxys Formes will please many.

The two Formes would even get to use separate movesets, as their stats differ greatly. So, really, I see no fail.
ooooo, I have always thought it was speed forme and not attack forme :/
something I learned today xD

true :/ but it would be funny if we can make character swap between each other in battle

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that'd be awsome! I always hoped that, if Deoxys were to ever be in Brawl, it would change formes. I don't know if that's possible to do with PSA, but I doubt it... There must be some way...

Somewhat ninja'd. Shiek and Zelda are a good idea.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Eggman in Green Hill Zone

*pic of Eggman in my Green Hill*

Nuclear432 we be doing the animations for Eggman. But we need more volunteers. Who wants to volunteer?
i'll help, but just with ideas and texture :3

there are a lot proyects for sonic' s character, but eggman is needed XD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I am in love with that final smash! Maybe add some attacks from Ganondorf's OoT appearence, namely the energy ball. His down special in the air should have always been the ground pound attack thing he does if you get too close to him, and it knocks down some of the floor.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Are you working on a new final smash for Ganondorf?
Yep.

I am in love with that final smash! Maybe add some attacks from Ganondorf's OoT appearence, namely the energy ball. His down special in the air should have always been the ground pound attack thing he does if you get too close to him, and it knocks down some of the floor.
Well, his down B is already a ground pound. He just uses his foot instead.

And sadly, Ganondorf has no articles, so no energy balls o' death this time. :(

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Something i've been working on.

Who else but Fierce Deity Link himself =D

no vertex hack, cause i think its rather useless for fierce diety, ofcourse the Regular sword looks like crap

Something i've been working on for an hour, and i've gotten this far. It has Some of Ikes animations for the 2 handed effect. and well lazy factor on my behalf i do not know how to add my own Animations.

and this little Mod is made for Fierce diety textures ONLY, it doesn't look as good with any other Texture mod cause the Master sword texture look kinda well FLAT

i give credit to Unai for making the Fierce diety link texture.

if you textured it right thought, you could have Goron Knife Link =D

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Something i've been working on.

Who else but Fierce Deity Link himself =D

no vertex hack, cause i think its rather useless for fierce diety, ofcourse the Regular sword looks like crap

Something i've been working on for an hour, and i've gotten this far. It has Some of Ikes animations for the 2 handed effect. and well lazy factor on my behalf i do not know how to add my own models.

and this little Mod is made for Fierce diety textures ONLY, it doesn't look as good with any other Texture mod cause the Master sword texture look kinda well FLAT

i give credit to Unai for making the Fierce diety link texture.

if you textured it right thought, you could have Goron Knife Link =D
Nice! I'm so using this. BSZ has a awesome wait1 animation released for him.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
really!? where i must haz!

i mean, i've heard of BigsharkZ and i've seen the wait 1, but the only problem i am having with right now is making the GFX match the size of the sword, make him slower, make the hitboxes actually hit up to where the sword actuall length is.

its a little confusing for right now ,but i'll eventually get a hold of it.

Sorry a typo on the picture i said add in my own models, but wrong i meant make my own animations.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
let me tell you about a story

lucas: D:

I made customs animations for my character in my machinima :3

dusknoir: join the dark side
Lucas: D:

jiggly: lets think out a idea
*they thinking*

*jiggly got a idea but not sonic*

"join the dark side of the force"
episode 2 soon finish

please se the machinima here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqFn5NRba0
BE WARNED (well you will understand)
Great job on the machinima so far, I can't wait for more.

sorakun13

Smash Rookie
something I've Been Working On.

Who Else But Fierce Deity Link Himself =d

No Vertex Hack, Cause I Think Its Rather Useless For Fierce Diety, Ofcourse The Regular Sword Looks Like Crap

Something I've Been Working On For An Hour, And I've Gotten This Far. It Has Some Of Ikes Animations For The 2 Handed Effect. And Well Lazy Factor On My Behalf I Do Not Know How To Add My Own Animations.

And This Little Mod Is Made For Fierce Diety Textures Only, It Doesn't Look As Good With Any Other Texture Mod Cause The Master Sword Texture Look Kinda Well Flat

I Give Credit To Unai For Making The Fierce Diety Link Texture.

If You Textured It Right Thought, You Could Have Goron Knife Link =d
I Want This D:

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Its just a sheath i forgot to uncheck it in brawl box, it doesn't show in-game.

Yay i've figured out Hit-boxes. so now the blade hits where the blade ends, but i took out the effects and looks so choppy., now i need to find a way to slow him down.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Its just a sheath i forgot to uncheck it in brawl box, it doesn't show in-game.

Yay i've figured out Hit-boxes. so now the blade hits where the blade ends, but i took out the effects and looks so choppy., now i need to find a way to slow him down.
You, are my hero lol

I've been wanting a true FD Link forever, are you gonna change his neutral B to those beam disk things? It's a small change but it would be cool

Top Bottom