• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Yeah but look at it...

and compare it to the one i would prefer...

I mean, above is a good place holder, but is there any way you can make it look more feminin? and more detailed on helmet/armor?

especially the sword... and face/ especially the hair. it's not even at the correct length...

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
No i was asking him to do Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile.

but no one really listens to the newbie, but i would love Serge from Chrono Cross.

and yes i'm weird, i'm a guy who plays brawl/hacks it/ and doesn't fap to samus.

now guess what makes me weird.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
It surely could be better...

Hmm. The thing is, I have 5 stages and 5 vertex in my plans NOW. All of them are troublesome and each might take a while. For that, plus the fact I'm not a fan of Valkirie Profile, I don't feel like doing her. Even though she looks very good and even viable to some extent.

Sorry =/

Also, about the hacks I posted, these are the hacks released by me beetween February 9 and Today.
I haven't done these all at once, mind you xD

EDIT:

Serge WILL be done.

This I ASSURE you.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
looks like 3 people fixed pik's other M samus. I just did for my personal collection of course. I assume pik's just a bit unreachable atm.

Also, the gray snapshot conversion fail has only occured to me with bin2jpg, it's definitely the program's fault, but occurs on a per file basis, instead of just per conversion attempt. I had quite the collection on brawlsnapshots that all worked fine with their converter

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I just respect the character too much.

and i agree with you on the internet pervertism.

it's an information high way. not a portable sperm bank that never accepts donations.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Interesting fact I just found out; the frame limit for animations is 65535 (1092.25 seconds or 18.2 minutes).

Just throwing that out there.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Interesting fact I just found out; the frame limit for animations is 65535 (1092.25 seconds or 18.2 minutes).

Just throwing that out there.
What the hell were you doing to discover this. Were you just like clicking for an hour?

....Also, are we sure that this is an actual in-game limitation and not merely a Brawlbox one? I'm thinking the latter.

*Le-Gasp* Brawlbox only lets us make 18 minute animations! We must demand an expansion!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
well 18 minutes seems just about the right amount of time for a complete giygas battle, though I'm pretty sure he loops fairly often

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
and yes i'm weird, i'm a guy who plays brawl/hacks it/ and doesn't fap to samus.

now guess what makes me weird.
0_o.... It's a game...people do that? I play brawl(Project M) to play the game, I can't stand it when anyone pauses the game

Also, someone needs to vertex Ike into Ichigo with his SHIKAI, it just makes more sense, I'm going back to work(full time)and I need to transfer colleges so I won't have much/any time to attempt

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
The ROB Turret's stage? Guessing so 'cuz of the big ole ROB in the back and the ROB Rocket in there too.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
The ROB Turret's stage? Guessing so 'cuz of the big ole ROB in the back and the ROB Rocket in there too.
It's actually not.

Although, now that you mention it... *ponders*

I think this stage might be a remake of the one in melee...

or he's editing the pre existing F-ZERO one.
There's a Melee stage that resembles it?

Testing some opacy stuff in Falcon

ingame pics tomorrow
If this actually works, I will not only be surprised but practically orgasmic thrilled.

Top Bottom