• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Bionate

Smash Cadet
one of those guys you see jumping over stuff
( prepares to be called an idiot by 5 people and told to go read a thousand pages of stuff) quoting the post with that 1 piece person in it. since when could we get models in the actual game from another game? i thought we could only get them in bbox. any details on this process?

Fen__

Smash Ace
( prepares to be called an idiot by 5 people and told to go read a thousand pages of stuff) quoting the post with that 1 piece person in it. since when could we get models in the actual game from another game? i thought we could only get them in bbox. any details on this process?
Check out the "mdl0's from other games" (not the exact title, but you get the idea) thread. It has pretty much all of the info you need to know in the first post. Right now only mdl0 files can be imported, though (you just have to edit the hex for some things).

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
At MaRRoK: Did you try the polygon deleter? That makes the process VERY simple.

But if you want, I can give it a try. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Kirby's Snake ability is a complete model alternation, so it works differently, compared to most other Kirby Hats.

Kirby Hat texture data with a FileFlags of 25600 can be model swapped; make sure to swap ALL the data with the exact same FileFlags as well. However, the Snake ability's texture data FileFlags is 0, so it will NOT work properly if model swapped.

Kirby Hats relating to Donkey Kong, Falco, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Solid Snake, and Mr. G&W can not be model swapped properly, since their model data is completely different from that of the other Kirby Hats.
Shouldn't Captain Falcon be included in there too? I tried to make it to where Kirby always wore the helmet, but it failed. o_o

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Today, I bring you...
Skull Kid​

I'm doing it with BSZ. He'll probably revamp the texture AND vertex hack some things. I'll also post this at our blog. Kthxbai. (Posting this here too, because it was also made with BrawlBox :p)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Shouldn't Captain Falcon be included in there too? I tried to make it to where Kirby always wore the helmet, but it failed. o_o
You can't make Kirby wear the Captain Falcon helmet without swallowing a certain character, especially since that hat model does NOT affect Kirby's model.

Remember that all hat data with FileFlags of 25600 can be swapped with others that have the same FileFlags, but are completely useless if inserted into Kirby's normal PAC file (FitKirby##.pcs and FitKirby##.pac).

Likewise, the hats that DO affect Kirby's model can't be used as normal Kirby either.

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Aww, really? That's altogether too bad; I really wish I could have made the Fighter Kirby Lucario hat a reality. But, whatcha gonna do?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Aww, really? That's altogether too bad; I really wish I could have made the Fighter Kirby Lucario hat a reality. But, whatcha gonna do?
That does tend to stink. Of course, you can still make a Fighter Kirby texture out of the Snake ability, but you'll have to make 6 copies of the texture (one for each Kirby color). And again, the Snake ability ONLY works if Kirby copies Solid Snake.

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
I get that much; there already is a texture hack to make that happen. I just wish I could have made a Fighter Kirby that could HADOUKEN.

Mit

Smash Ace
Should hex half of Tink's face/hair off and make the mask even larger and cover the holes with it :p

Looks pretty awesome though.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Holy 'oly 'oly mackerel... Majora's Mask has made it into Brawl. You ripped that from Animal Crossing, right?

I'm anxiously awaiting a download.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

fountain of dreams de brawl

works in game, but for some reason i cannot scale it at all. its about half the size of BF

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
I humbly present to you my newest creation:
the interior Temple of Time

this model was imported from WarioWare. :)
put over hyrule castle for music's sake.i think i made the lighting too realistic. lol

there are some bugs that ill gladly fix, but heres the beta version (btw dont play as pokemon trainer. god knows where he'll show up. lol)
HTML:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CFA63O3Y

Spire

III
BRoomer
YES! I'll begin work on a retexture asap (not that I don't love the N64 textures).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

works in game, but for some reason i cannot scale it at all. its about half the size of BF
Make an empty model and place it in the first place, and put the stage in the second position

Editing its properties using an animation should work this way

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol i was going to make waterfalls coming out of all those pillars and falling off the two layers of the stage... but i am not even going to attempt that. If someone else wants to try pm me and i'll send you the file.
what I am saying is I don't want to work anymore on it because i am not good with stages, also the lighting is all messed up in game. So whoever wants to do it, its up for grabs. You don't even need to credit me.

Also jack spicer

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord

put over hyrule castle for music's sake.i think i made the lighting too realistic. lol

there are some bugs that ill gladly fix, but heres the beta version (btw dont play as pokemon trainer. god knows where he'll show up. lol)
HTML:
Insta-freaking-win!

How can this page get ANY better?!

Releases

V-K

Smash Ace

HTML:
Whoa very nice work. Looks pretty cool.

Mit

Smash Ace

When you solve the other problems you should hex out all the pieces sticking out of it (except the large centerpiece in the back) and add in 3 platforms (somehow D: ). Otherwise, Battlefield still really makes a better Fountain of Dreams, especially the one with moving platforms.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hello~, decided to finally sign up since I'm frequenting here lately. So, I can post these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WkJcbY7WUo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-76aAeOSRuw

Thanks goes to Razanak for making these animations. And I also thank him for finally interesting me enough to try and work with Brawlbox myself. :D
I should really redo the Falcon one, he's too stiff... but Bowser's good enough. :chuckle:

And it's a lot funnier with the music.

O SHI- *explodes*

Must has.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Those wondering what that Fountain of Dreams stage is, it's a texture of that Klonoa stage. Really nice work, though. You could maybe re-size it with vertices?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
When you solve the other problems you should hex out all the pieces sticking out of it (except the large centerpiece in the back) and add in 3 platforms (somehow D: ). Otherwise, Battlefield still really makes a better Fountain of Dreams, especially the one with moving platforms.
I want those to be water fountains D: but um I am not going to try and get this Fountainofdreams to work. I really suck at stages.

Top Bottom