• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
oh good bigsharkZ is here, hey BSZ how did you attach the majora's mask to toon link?
because there is a fire kirby trophy and I was planning on puting the hat on bowser kirby

also: don't underestimate the power of the falcon punch

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
problem was when I tried delfino plaza, it moved more than I recorded and that bugged me, tried even to make it stop but it freeze ;_;

but to make it more perfect, it would have been delfino airport xD
I see. Well, it still looks good, though. One thing, you could try to remove the animation, and position the stage to be in a good spot, then re-texture it and change collisions.

oh good bigsharkZ is here, hey BSZ how did you attach the majora's mask to toon link?
because there is a fire kirby trophy and I was planning on puting the hat on bowser kirby

also: don't underestimate the power of the falcon punch[/IMG]
PSA cannot open Kirby hats, even though every file that has effects has a "PSA". PSA was made for characters only. What I did, though, was to replace a model in FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac, and call it for each animation, to be on the face. You should ask Bluz how to do it exactly, as I don't do PSAs anymore.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
PSA cannot open Kirby hats, even though every file that has effects has a "PSA". PSA was made for characters only. What I did, though, was to replace a model in FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac, and call it for each animation, to be on the face. You should ask Bluz how to do it exactly, as I don't do PSAs anymore.
So THATS what you did... so why was it that it didnt show up in some animations, and the Up Special's mask animation was... O_o

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hey BigShark, guess what? I fixed your skull kid! Now the mask shows on EVERY animation!!! :D

Download the fixed version here. Glad to help a citizen :)

PS. Also, I probably didn't have to do that, because you said you had a fixed version. But since your hard drive died, I thought I would. So whatever :p

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Hey BigShark, guess what? I fixed your skull kid! Now the mask shows on EVERY animation!!! :D

Download the fixed version here. Glad to help a citizen :)

PS. Also, I probably didn't have to do that, because you said you had a fixed version. But since your hard drive died, I thought I would. So whatever :p
no one responded... no one wanted skull kid in brawl? :(

Fen__

Smash Ace
no one responded... no one wanted skull kid in brawl? :(
Yes, but I'd rather wait for a full PSA that's accurate to his character. A model's fine in the mean time, but not really anything to shout about. I'm sure the people that are using the fixed model appreciate it.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Yes, but I'd rather wait for a full PSA that's accurate to his character. A model's fine in the mean time, but not really anything to shout about. I'm sure the people that are using the fixed model appreciate it.
Mmm, true. I can easily port it to a geno PSA for now if people want...

Anyone want me to do this? Seriously, I can do it right now. I just can't test it, my wii is at my dads house.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I realize it's a long-shot, but seeing as my compy is far too old to handle this, I figure asking is worth a shot.

If there happens to be anyone out there who's specifically *looking* for a character-edit project, feel free to PM me for details.

If not, no biggie - I'd just be right back where I started. xD

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
You should make a version of him in subspace emmisary. I'd rather fight him as an enemy than as a character. Great work so far though, great work.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You should make a version of him in subspace emmisary. I'd rather fight him as an enemy than as a character. Great work so far though, great work.
I'm probably guessing that the best enemy to replace is Roader, since it acts quite like the Wheelie Bikes in general.

Top Bottom