• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's Coding reveals intended character content

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
27 attack trophies is kind of a lot S:

--

Guys, I want this to be real so much, but it is hard to believe. The fact that you guys are saying that they are dropped clones is FALSE, because it doesn't make any sense with the roster. That's also why I stated before that 2 new pokemon reps doesn't seem possible and why pra_mai may not even be plusle and minun.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
As much as the DLC thing seems like a stretch, if they were unfinished data they'd have been removed or would have inconsistent filesize values. The idea of them fitting the size of other model mods like Warioman and Sheik... it screams of either dropped alt. outfits or possible DLC to me. Not dropped full chars.

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
interesting find...do you think maybe that for Zelda the transform thing that you replace the names with another character so Zelda transforms into someone different?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
It still gets me. Why are these in there. Is there suppose to be downloadable content? Why did he leave these on the disc if they went unused.

Also, was there anything like this on Melee's disc?

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
27 Assist Trophies is a pathetic amount. Assist trophies are gonna seem repetitive now. I was expecting at least 40.
Why did Sakurai say in his Iwata Asks interview that the Assists eclipsed the Fighters if it's not true?:confused:

Iwata: "The number of regular characters is impressive on its own, but the number of characters represented by the Assist Trophies is truly something."

Sakurai: "Yeah. I may have gone out of control. (laughs) "

How is 27 out of control?:confused:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Aren't these from the ripped first layer, or has the second layer been cracked too?:confused:

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
link doesnt work for me it keeps saying

"that's what you get for directlinking
and stealing my bandwidth
I hope you learned a lesson."

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Those characters would've given us the 40+ roster we were told we might get...I made a thread about that but it got locked like a minute after.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Attn: All People who apparently have seen into the second layer, like Xane, I know all of you guys are huniting for the important stuff, but if you CAN see the other layer, please verify the missing item files. If you paid any attention to the non-character stuff, you might notice that only a few of the items are actually listed. And as far as I know, game programming doesn't materialize things from nothing they have to be written in. So where are the missing files for the Home-Run Bat, Green Shell, etc? Yes, those files are unimportant, but as long as we haven't seen those, we KNOW we haven't seen every area of the disc.

Top Bottom