• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's Coding reveals intended character content

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
What I wouldn't do to have that as the roster. Same thing, but no Pichu (actually, I'd rather have Pichu then Dr. Mario, lol; sorry). :laugh:

But no Krystal or EVEN Ridley makes me wonder if this is real. Ridley is only about 20% bigger then Bowser, and he seems like he could have originally been playable. I think this could be real, but I'm not sure. If Geno was suppose to be in the game, he'd be in, since he's a third party character.

And that IS THE PROBLEM, Your Hero. We don't know where it came from. If a vaild and reliable source confirms this, then we know it's real. :)
I hate you for your first paragraph :(
Pichu sucked, he was even meant to be a joke character since he hurt himself :S

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
GRARG. THIS IS FAKE.

\effect\fighter\landmaster.lolz.pac, size:155776 off:2AE03B00
show me where it is?

I think you didn't looking for it. you just followed what other person said.

I searched and I only found three landmaster

\toy\fig\Landmaster.brres, size:2497664 off:AE1DD75C
\toy\fig\Landmasterfalco.brres, size:1621376 off:AE43F3DC
\toy\fig\Landmasterwolf.brres, size:1822720 off:AE5CB15C

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
whoa, I searched on the site. I don't see any landmaster so I think above poster is joking. Let me see when the loading is done.
\toy\fig\Landmaster.brres, size:2497664 off:AE1DD75C
\toy\fig\Landmasterfalco.brres, size:1621376 off:AE43F3DC
\toy\fig\Landmasterwolf.brres, size:1822720 off:AE5CB15C

We already knew it was a joke, and the only reason he said it should now be closed is because people are joking around on something semi-serious (for a video game related forum anyways)..

Sephi_hatu

Smash Apprentice
Too bad it doesn't specifically state that characters could be done through DLC.
They could be. Problem then is not everyone would have them. You would only be able to use them online against other people who have them.

A new char would amount to about 20mb of data.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I shoudl have put an elipses instead of a period to that last post I made. I want downloadable characters through Wifi/VC/peppermint, but unfortunatly it doesn't state that on the link provided by Deuce

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
They could be. Problem then is not everyone would have them. You would only be able to use them online against other people who have them.

A new char would amount to about 20mb of data.
Yeah its the same for all DLC. I bet people would buy the characters anyway... I know I would.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
So is this confirmed as fake or not? I noticed that it has a whole host of Sonic characters, pretty much all the new ones...if it's not fake, why are they there?

Chepe

Smash Lord
It looks like we cant be sure unless we get a source... I for one think its real just because of the curiosity of Pichu missing but the probable Plusle/Minun "Pra Mai" character data being there. But who knows...

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
So is this confirmed as fake or not? I noticed that it has a whole host of Sonic characters, pretty much all the new ones...if it's not fake, why are they there?
I know that sonic characters run through the background of the Green Hills stage

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Does this help?

WiiSO by crediar
v 0.4b
#wiidev on efnet

GameID:RSB
Region:***
MakerCode:01
Title:Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I "source"d the page, and then realised it was at the top of the page. I'm sure other people have noticed it already though lol :p

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
so if i had action replay on a wii, i can play those characters?
No they aren't complete... but think of them as if they were a piece of a puzzle.. DLC could provide the missing parts... which would make them complete and usable... but that would depend on exactly how much is needed... space wise/ file size.. etc.

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
I LOVE how nobody even tried to visit the main page.

http://crediar.no-ip.com/

Just because something is in technical jargon, it doesn't mean it's by any means real.

Also, even if this was/is real, beta material by no means equals downloadable content. It's like people are still holding on to the hope that there will be more characters because their lost hope, "Character X", didn't get it in, so they're hoping to be able to download the character. If this is real, then what you see is just beta material. By "intended" characters, he means characters intended to be in the game DURING PRODUCTION, not intended to be downloaded later.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Yea... I'll be surprised if this goes anywhere... but Mewtwo hasn't appeared at all in brawl yet right? No SSE or AT or PB or stage or etc? so mysterious...
Um you might want to look again lol

People have seen Mewtwo as a boss in brawl.. but he plays like a character people claim

I LOVE how nobody even tried to visit the main page.

http://crediar.no-ip.com/

Just because something is in technical jargon, it doesn't mean it's by any means real.

Also, even if this was/is real, beta material by no means equals downloadable content. It's like people are still holding on to the hope that there will be more characters because their lost hope, "Character X", didn't get it in, so they're hoping to be able to download the character. If this is real, then what you see is just beta material. By "intended" characters, he means characters intended to be in the game DURING PRODUCTION, not intended to be downloaded later.
I think you're kinda late, since someone said they proved this fake a few pages back...

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Looking through this, it seems we have 630 trohies. That's a lot. Also, Mewtwo isn't even a pokeball, he's just a trophy. If I'm reading this right (most likely not), we also have 650-something stickers. Finally, I think there's... 43 stages in SSE? Is that right? I have NO clue what I'm doing here, don't mind me.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Once everyone has brawl, we will grow to accept what we have, and we will love every minute of it. The Japanese players aren't complaining about the roster because they are too busy enjoying the game... Everyone else can only speculate and complain but that will end eventually...

PilotEvan

Smash Journeyman
I think you're kinda late, since someone said they proved this fake a few pages back...
Oh, I'm sorry. I only read about the first 5 or so pages before I decided it was too long and figured out that nobody was getting anywhere with it. Also, the fact that people were still posting gave me the impression that they still didn't catch on.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
lol.. so it turned to be fake... anyway... mewtwo ... :(

Toon shiek? lol.. would be too WTF.. even more than ROB... and if by any means it was refered for tetra... mmm.. maybe the intended moveset for tetra would be something like :
up b: tetra's Vanish
Side B: Tetra's Chain
B: Tetra's Needles...

or even more original!

UP B: Quick Attack
Forward B: Skull Bash
B: Thunder Jolt
Down B: Thunder...

Final Smash, Yellow Landmmaster... ¬¬ (if ganondorf still is clone of cap falcon, why tetra couldn't end being a pikachu's clone?)

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Oh, I'm sorry. I only read about the first 5 or so pages before I decided it was too long and figured out that nobody was getting anywhere with it. Also, the fact that people were still posting gave me the impression that they still didn't catch on.
Oh... well some of us were also discussing Reggie confirming that the Nintendo wii could handle downloadable content.. which sparked further speculation..

but if you comment was sarcasm then... ":mad:", lol.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
How is this proven fake? Because it calls the Landmaster a toy? I don't think that's meant to be a joke you guys.. I mean, seriously. if they were the only ones called toys, then sure, but it probably just means props. This list is wayyy too long for it to have not been ripped, I'd say. Who has the time or the patience to sit down and BS all that. Of course, That doesn't mean someone simply couldn't make up their own code inside that to show the "intended characters"

I'm gonna say we still can't know for sure.. but if it's true that would've been amazing. Plusle/Minun, Young Zelda/Tetra, Dixie? Plus Dr. Mario, Mewtwo and Roy returning?

Gosh, that would've been awesome. I would've been very happy. If downloadable characters does become possible in the future, and this is true, then these would probably be the first.. I mean all they'd have to do is offer a downloadable patch... that would fix up whatever data is left and add the new data for them. And they could have it availiable at stores for people without internet connection on their wii.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Watch: Plusie and Minun are clones of Ice Climbers, complete with hammers and an ice motif, only their final smash is actually a Landmaster. OOhh, the horror! D:
lol, I think they would be pichu clones... but I agree on the landmaster thing :laugh:
If that was real and the intended characters were real... there would be a possibility of unlocking them via wi-fi or by a cheating device?
(*Brawl Debug Menu Anyone?*)
Apparently the data is incomplete so it wouldn't matter if you used a cheating device.

Top Bottom