• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamer's Tournament March 27, 2010 My b-day tourney. Free food and drinks

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I beat Kaila, NinjaLink, projo, rj, vinnie, lost to shadow, beat jash, dmbrandon, shadow, ADHD, ADHD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
2. ADHD-cooooooooooooock
3. Shadow- we only said hi to eachother but hi lol xD
4. Dm- Delfino,Green Greens,RC- epic set lmao,ggs
5. Jash- Hi :o
7. RJ- think we talked..but idk...hi lol
9. Nairo- stay away from that eruption!
9. Inui- Holynightmare!
9. Snakee- lesbo tag!
13. Ninja Link- shouldn't have gone greengreens-.-,good games lol
13. Dark peach- close set,great games
17. Alex strife- you use G&W now!,one of us!
17. Red X- you're learning that MK MU xD,nice talking
17. JG wentworth- swag!
17. Penta- :psycho:
17. Hax- melee
17. Izumi- toonlink!
17. Money- hi,nice talking...once lol
25. Shin- i didnt see you lol
25. Professor MGW- OTLER!
25. Blue- firefighter!
33. Link X- always great talking to you man xD,had lots of fun
33. D1-after worrying for 2 hours that ima have to fight falco,i didnt end up facing you lol-.-
33. South paw- you're improving,keep it up:)

5. Vinnie- LOL funniest part in the tourney
Wes: hey,can i use that chair( you're distracted)
You: sure(still distracted)
*Wes takes the chair*
*You sit down without looking back and you fall*
LMAO ggs, and nice talking:p,that IC practice helped

@chaos marth
i posted it on ur blog

Bye,Defeated Dpch,Lost to Dmbrandon,lost to ninjalink

@shippo
right after nario loses to snakee, you yell out "HI NARIO!!"
lmao,troll <.<
@Viva
sucks we had to fight vinnie first round
i still suck at teams:(, had fun tho
sorry about that mirror force again

good tourney,ggs to everyone else i friendlied

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Stop making johns for ADHD, you guys are ****ing lames for that.

Trevor won this legit, 'playing like crap' but he still won winners finals? stfu

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Neutral stages

Final destination

Battlefield

Yoshi's island

Smashville

Lylat cruise

Counterpick stages

Delfino plaza

Frigate orpheon

Battleship Halberd

Castle siege

Rainbow cruise

Brinstar

Pokemon stadium 1

-SCRATCH THAT WE USING DEM MLG RULES DAWG.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ADHD has seemed to be slipping just a bit but Atomsk has always been capable of beating both Shadow and ADHD so not much of a surprise to me. Good stuff Atomsk.

I WISH ANTI COULD ENTER SINGLES ONE DAY!!!!!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ADHD has seemed to be slipping just a bit but Atomsk has always been capable of beating both Shadow and ADHD so not much of a surprise to me. Good stuff Atomsk.

I WISH ANTI COULD ENTER SINGLES ONE DAY!!!!!
Igotchu @ PSI maybe.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Stop making johns for ADHD, you guys are ****ing lames for that.

Trevor won this legit, 'playing like crap' but he still won winners finals? stfu
Duh, because Shadow was also playing like crap. I've seen much better out of all these players. Seriously though, ADHD died to a Dsmash at 99% AFTER the hit. Crap.

Atomsk was on FIRE though. **** was too good. I'm eager to get even better to fight him now.

Vinnie

Smash Master
1. Atomsk: ggs, we're 1-2 in tourney now, maybe I can pull out a win next time. Gah you learned all the gay stuff that d3 has on gnw :(.

2. ADHD - ohi

3. Shadow - I'll get you in doubles one day...

4. Dm - I'll get you in doubles one day...

5. Vinnie - you got 7th ngr.

5. Jash - GJ.

7. Malcolm - Gah your Wario makes me feel like a stupid player :(... lol you sidestepped my entire nair XD

7. RJ - oh wow good stuff

9. Nairo - GGs...

9. Jtails - Hey good stuff

9. Inui - hi :I

9. Snakeee - You'll get it back

13. Delta Cod - Not too bad, good stuff repping Yoshi, I told you you'd do well at your next tourney!

13. Ninja Link - :I You'll get'em next time.

13. Dark peach - gj

13. Keitaro - GGs.

17. Alex strife - You're improving, good stuff.

17. Red X - Ike!

17. JG wentworth - Its ya boy

17. Penta - Not too bad, next time you'll break top 10! Keep at it, good stuff vs DM and NL.

17. Aoshi - idk

17. Hax - idk

17. Izumi - Meh, we'll get'em next time.

17. Money - idk

25. Jerk - idk

25. Projo - idk

25. Ninja Edd - idk

25. Bsc - hi

25. Fate - idk

25. Shin - idk

25. Professor MGW - idk

25. Blue - BLUE!!! fun MM, nice seeing you again. Next time, pokeballs!!!

33. Mack - You're a pretty good ROB. Just find a way past juggling.

33. Link X - idk

33. D1 - D1!!! what are you doing down here? You'll get'em next time. :)

33. South paw - idk

33. OPTN - idk

49. Ksal - idk

49. Kaila - idk

blacka: Fun seein ya once again

Bum: Happy birthday and thanks for hosting.

Wes: Why didn't you enter? btw gotta finish MM next time ;)

Jash

Smash Lord
I've got somethin to say...

I really don't care about my losses, I lost and that's it good games to everyone that I've played. Now the way I lost was pretty much because Brawl took me down, but it happens. My match with Atomsk was amazingly fun but also an amazing fail the way I lost but nontheless, he won and I will always respect him for it.

But....this is not what I wanna talk about...

I can't tell you how many times I lose to Metaknight. I feel like in this tournament, I was playing my super best but no matter how good I was playing, I still ended up losing to Metaknight. Don't get me wrong, Jtails is an amazingly good player and never to be underestimated, but the fact of the matter is that Metaknight stops good players from reaching far because of his abusive ******** BS that defeats the purpose of having skill and forces you to switch characters.

Some people think I'm whining and stuff but there's a way to determine who is really skilled in Brawl...

Have a Metaknight banned tournament in NY and see the results change so fast, your panties will drop. People think they're good winning with a character that does everything for you, lets see how good you are when he's gone.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Biggest accomplishment of the tournament.

Getting Hax to get semi-hyped when i combo'd that ROB with Pikachu in friendlies lmao.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Though I been losing to weak metas that I know I can beat (though I suck now so w/e and enjoy getting easy wins off me everyone) I feel the same way with your post. I would love to see who the weak players who run to meta when things go bad will use if he gets banned. The next big thing people would run too is snake. And people have this foll figured out. Snake is not even a problem for NY.

For this tourny I am pissed how I blow game three on penta. Just an idiot for rushing him in stead of playing D all the way. Good **** for beating me, the better player won, but honestly, i'm getting sick of losing to people I shopuld be beating or playing stupid at the last min. If you wanna call it a john then you can go right ahead. But what I say does not matter cause you won, I lost as usual.

And as for you, There was no way I was beating you. So I am not pissed for losing to you. For this tourny, i am glad I went though. For I too realize something. I started to blame my character again with others for my failures in tourny. I always said from the start that I would never blame my character for my performance. I got weak and started too to make myself feel better. Truth be told. The problem is not my main. it is me. I am not cut out to be a competitive player. And at this point I dont think it is even worth to stress myself about it anymore. Or work my *** of to place well. I just can't do it. I think going from one of the better players in NYC to some joke of a player now hit me hard.

There is nothing else that can seem to be done for me to get on the level I use to be around the summer. So I am gonna let this rock. It would really be nice if I could be as good as I use too again. ****ing miss ****** with Peach and placing high. This state has like no Peach rep in touries and the only Peach rip that there is can't even beast. NY is a state that is versitile with characters and all sorts of underratted characters place well. That what makes this state beast and unique For Peach I took care of that department. And the other beast players took care of mid tiers and below.

Peach- Dark.Pch
Luigi- Hippiedude
Sonic/Samus- Wes
Ike- Redx
Falcon- Acedude
Link/Mario- Kirin
Fox- Rookie
Shiek- DMT
Ness- Viva

If all are equally beast, I think this state would bring the hurt to people. And this state would be out of control. I think this state mare more skills that just about others out there for reasons like this. Cause people are able to beast with characters like this and place well/decent. Of course if you use better characters and place better, you would come out on top. but this is a different aspect of skills. And since people wanna win money, guess this aspect is the most important.

Think that is all I am gonna say. Don't wanna trigger this depression too much now.

Blue, it was fun teaming with you. Peach and kirby is a **** team. I had no idea. And we had insane team strats.

J (lucario player, keep forgetting your name) - You know, the way you told me on dealing with Marth, I wish people would tell me things like this about other characters. That **** helped me alot and I picked up on how to **** up Marth quick. Thanks for that. And it was simple too.

Kaila, I'll keep teaching you Peach. You learned my sacred combo pretty quick. As well as getting the hang of Peach.

Blackanese, easiest too bucks you ever made from a noob.

I dont think I talked to much people at this thing so that is all I have to say. I am a lil late but happy B-Day bum.

Jtails

Smash Lord
why dont we have an mk banned tourny?

I'd be down for it, but I know mad people would be afraid to compete if it were the case..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If it was a small/local.

1) Jash
2) NL
3) PGN
4) Minty

basically the NY rankings all over again.

Kreymore

Smash Rookie
I don't normally post on smashboards but I would just like to say good stuff on the smash tourney. SF4 for me wasn't so good, as the tv's were too laggy for me to perform at my best and some people don't understand the intricacies of playing with Abel in lag. As a result I got 4th place. Nonetheless grats to all the winners of all tourneys. Nice to see some of the new smashers.

Good seeing Anti again. I didn't recognize you since GameUniconned. You got a lot taller since last time =P Grats in teams.

Wes, Ninjalink, D1... you already know.

Thanks Bum for the event overall. Come to the ARC.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Though I been losing to weak metas that I know I can beat (though I suck now so w/e and enjoy getting easy wins off me everyone) I feel the same way with your post. I would love to see who the weak players who run to meta when things go bad will use if he gets banned. The next big thing people would run too is snake. And people have this foll figured out. Snake is not even a problem for NY.

I hope I wasn't one of those "weak mks who run to mk" you were refering too.
If it was a small/local.

1) Jash
2) NL
3) PGN
4) Minty

basically the NY rankings all over again.
I can definitely see minty winning the whole tournament if this was the case.

Not to forget shadow's wario.

btw I was thinking of picking up peach she was maaad fun someone teach me little tricksies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't normally post on smashboards but I would just like to say good stuff on the smash tourney. SF4 for me wasn't so good, as the tv's were too laggy for me to perform at my best and some people don't understand the intricacies of playing with Abel in lag. As a result I got 4th place. Nonetheless grats to all the winners of all tourneys. Nice to see some of the new smashers.

Good seeing Anti again. I didn't recognize you since GameUniconned. You got a lot taller since last time =P Grats in teams.

Wes, Ninjalink, D1... you already know.

Thanks Bum for the event overall. Come to the ARC.
Thanks man good stuff in SF4 too. even though the TV's crippled your able :(

Top Bottom