• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamer's Tournament March 27, 2010 My b-day tourney. Free food and drinks

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Haha thats true my colombian friend get someone with a good personality its never about the body but about the heart of a girl most important :)

btw we gotta team someday
Indeed, but it seems hard to find girls that are actually ''true'' now a days. :/ What the media has done. xD

I'd rather not make you waste your $10 on some like me, I think Nairo is a better choice. Penta and I are gonna grow :)

arttiiiccuuunnno, best pokemon
No, Charizard ***** it.
Ask Vinnie to show you what I mean. :dizzy:

It's the hard-knock life for us!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It was nice to play and actually show I know what I am doing... I still loved how I did and I felt like I should of beaten delta cod and I could of ( no johns I lost fair and square but I should of trusted my marth a lot more ).

Playing jash also helped me want to train more sO i cannot wait to have que and the rest of ZB over Friday to train for heero's fest friday.

Good stuff to everyone. Jtails you are my rival I will beat u :)

iRJi

Smash Champion
It was nice to play and actually show I know what I am doing... I still loved how I did and I felt like I should of beaten delta cod and I could of ( no johns I lost fair and square but I should of trusted my marth a lot more ).

Playing jash also helped me want to train more sO i cannot wait to have que and the rest of ZB over Friday to train for heero's fest friday.

Good stuff to everyone. Jtails you are my rival I will beat u :)
o_O. I was pretty sure we agreed on sunday for the most part? xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well sunday i work 1-9 and it would be super awesome to play friday and train up day before at my place XD...i said that before we left and we all said it was kewl...lets all hit up aim rj and talk about ittt

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I remember the days where when I lost it was cause I was "playing bad". It was never becasue I actually lost it was cause I was "playing bad".

Then I grew the **** up.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

And Kzissle, Both you and Jash are right, but as for you, the only thing that is ticking me off is you BS meta for what he really is and giving excuses. Meta does not bother me at all. That fool never did. Back then the only metas I would really lose too is top metas, cause I have not figured thoses out yet. But anything below that, I would beat those metas with Peach. And I even felt that meta should not be banned. But lets be for real here and not pull a M@k to show that meta is not all that bad. Cause you know damm well along with everyone else that is straight BS. And the funny thing is I usually here this from people who play meta. Go figure....
What?

shut the hell up lol continue making your posts like

"yo going to this tourney. i suck so anyone wanna mm aka take money from me. free money guys"

arent you always complaining about how you dont have enough money to get somewhere or something?

seriously some of the stupidest posts i ever read.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I remember the days where when I lost it was cause I was "playing bad". It was never becasue I actually lost it was cause I was "playing bad".

Then I grew the **** up.
Those were the days :laugh:.
pierce, thanks for defending me, but it's not necessary. the ONLY game i feel i did not play "my best" in was game 1 vs ADHD. I was in god mode for his first two stocks, then played like complete **** XD.
atomsk got a lot better at the ditto since last time and straight up outplayed me AT MY BEST.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol Ksizzle.

Dark you do gotta sound more confident in your posts though. And it is honestly annoying to read your emo stuff whether you're joking or not.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I meant my style of mk counters Atomsk's style badly. :laugh: and I don't really fail, I beat M2K in dittos easier than anybody, though not tourney so far but I'll never use him in Tourney since if I win = MK Banned for sure.

edit: ksizzle is ****** this thread lmao.
It's a joke -__-.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Ally's MK is gay. True facts. If I never have to fight it again it will be too soon.

Atomsk is the most technical MK, true facts. Straight up Melee on that ****.

Shadow is the most underrated MK, true facts.

Anti needs to enter singles, because with M2k gone, he's the best MK in this area, true facts.

ADHD's MK SUCKS, true facts.

DmBrandon's MK never fails to make me smile, true facts.

Also, I think I got good at fighting MK with Marth again. I MIGHT enter at Heero's.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What?

shut the hell up lol continue making your posts like

"yo going to this tourney. i suck so anyone wanna mm aka take money from me. free money guys"

arent you always complaining about how you dont have enough money to get somewhere or something?

seriously some of the stupidest posts i ever read.
What the **** does this post have to do with anything you quoted or bolded.

Not enough money to get somewhere? I been to like 7 tourny in the past 3 months. I have more than enough MM to do money matches. I have a job. So I don't give a **** about losing money to people who are hungry for it.

This post made no sense. You BS meta for what he is. And act like he is not all that serious. You can't seem to admit it. But it's Nj, and it's all about one thing.

Then again, why give a darn what a radom scrub has to say. You play to win and place well/make money right? Thats all that should matter to you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
What the **** does this post have to do with anything you quoted or bolded.

Not enough money to get somewhere? I been to like 7 tourny in the past 3 months. I have more than enough MM to do money matches. I have a job. So I don't give a **** about losing money to people who are hungry for it.

This post made no sense. You BS meta for what he is. And act like he is not all that serious. You can't seem to admit it. But it's Nj, and it's all about one thing.

Then again, why give a darn what a radom scrub has to say. You play to win and place well/make money right? Thats all that should matter to you.
You let a video game character ruin your life. hes in all your posts. and dont say he doesnt bother you. its quite the opposite.

peach sucks btw. nairo's is better :laugh:

k im not gonna reply anymore

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You let a video game character ruin your life. hes in all your posts. and dont say he doesnt bother you. its quite the opposite.

peach sucks btw. nairo's is better :laugh:

k im not gonna reply anymore
Ok, now you are being stupid. meta does not bother me. He never did. I been saying this for years. I even said meta did not even need to be banned when those debates were going on. So I have no clue where all this is coming from. I am one of the many few that actually enjoys fighting meta.

Also Peach is not a bad character, the person playing her is bad. Then again what would you know. Just stick to your high tiers. Something you might know about.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
lemme ask you something jash. are you so good with your character that you can't improve with him anymore?

what BS are you talking about? theres alot of things mk can be vulnerable to that you dont take advantage of. if its up b gimp, you air dodge it and punsih the landing lag. if you see tornado rev'd up on the ground, you always air dodge when you could be footstooling it.

do you perfect shield everything? i dont think so. is there a perfect mk out there? nope.

point is. MK is beatable but you always blame him for your short comings. do you even praactice vs GOOD MK's? maybe thatd help

Jtails is good. maybe not better than you but if you train vs mk, it shouldnt happen anymore.

atomsk is better than you. he SHOULD be beaten you even without mk (see poly)

stop *****ing about mk. what if he never gets banned? whats the mk banned tourney gonna prove?

"hoooray! a tourney without mk. let see how well we do for this one day because we all suck vs the character. then have him comeback next week and well want ANOTHER mk banned tourney"

i beat top mk's with LUCARIO! I PRACTICED LIKE CRAZY, STUDIED BOTH CHARACTERS IMMENSELY AND IM STILL DISCOVERING A LOT OF **** (like this week i discovered double team is best tool vs tornado).

why cant you do the same?

im posting this because i hate when people whine about him and think hes this unbeatable god with BS. the way i play mk makes him the gayest mk in the country and i get my *** manhandled by adhd and lose to ally alot (who the strategy is more than perfect for AND i know his habits). Havok beat me on his first try. beat my GAY strat. They adapt and are smart and figure alot of stuff out becuz they are top players. top players are players that are prepared for matchups and know how to adapt to bad situations.

sorry but after this i cant call you one anymore.

Jash, I'm gonna have to agree with Ksizzle on this one since it is true, I doubt you've been practicing the Metaknight matchups at all. You really need to go to that Training session and practice that matchup more often rather to just lose to one and say "I quit!"

I was planning to go to MLG in Orlando but I realize I still got tons of practice and learn the matchups that I really need practice on especially Metaknight. Plus I gotta get used to crappy rules that they have as well.

For this I will not attend to MLG Orlando. Honestly it's too soon.

Anyway back to the situation at hand. Metaknight isn't a problem for me since I know a few things I have to do against them. So I don't get **** by Metas anymore and you know that I'm a player who only uses Toon Link. You're a smart player and I know you can beat metas if you practice the matchup more instead of getting mad. Back then I complained a lot about MK back when I went to Viridian, But someone told me to do something that helps a ot. Instead of complaining about my losses I keep my cool, learn from my mistakes and practice more so it won't happen to me again in the future.

Just step it up. Get some Meta Training and you'll do fine man.

I know I will have to do the same.

Top Bottom