• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 December to Remember, Ashburn, VA December 26th REJUVENATED!

Aposl

Smash Ace
would really love to go to this but got work at 8 pm to 6 am ( overnight shift).

will see what I can do... but probably not going. Sorry

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Is there no confirmation list? That would help... don't want to drive here just to hang out with 5 people. x_x

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll come if I can find a ride out to here. I wanna' play SF4, too!

Lobos

Smash Master
If only I didn't have to go to work early in the morning.....thats my only concern...very tempting tho

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Uh. . . I highly doubt im going. Like Tant said horrbile day, and nite. Also yeah i have work next morning. So yeah it aint gonna happen.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Sassy, team with me. We did really well at mythic, just both made crucial errors that turned the tide of the set. (if i make it in time for teams, i'm thinkin i can get there by 5
Yea, after teams last time I had this feeling that we could have done way better. I'd love to try it again.

Omni, come with me?

Kaffei, sorry FF and I worked really well together and I wanna try it again. Let's get some friendlies in before the tourney though. Who do ya use??

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Question, will Melee be there? Atleast for like casuals or something?

Because I am going but I was the little 13 year old kid playing SF4 and 3s at the last one you guys were at.

Omni and Chillen: Go get em, SRK we da best. XD

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yea, after teams last time I had this feeling that we could have done way better. I'd love to try it again.

Omni, come with me?

Kaffei, sorry FF and I worked really well together and I wanna try it again. Let's get some friendlies in before the tourney though. Who do ya use??
Yeah sure, np!

I use MK/TL

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

Omni, come with me?

Yeaaaaa!

Are you going to Chu's?

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
This could still be a good turnout. I'm coming, and most likely bringing Fraud with me. At least a few randoms will show up as well, you know how c3 is.

It'll be interesting. I'd say at least 20 people for singles.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
If the weather lightens up for Sunday, I'll probably come.. but if not. Good luck Final Fantasy, Fraud, and Sassy. :)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Gotta see what's up with this weather. I'm usually a soldier but I'm not tryna wreck! Will keep everyone posted... Work time (at a grocery store) :X :X :X

g-regulate

Smash Hero
nice!! bring your wii if you can please, kadaj. everyone bringing wiis, tell the cashier at the door when you sign up to receive the refund!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
2 feet of snow = NOt possible to make it lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Sad, but makes sense. Now if I still have to work, this will be straight up depressing.

Top Bottom