• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 December to Remember, Ashburn, VA December 26th REJUVENATED!

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
You should probably edit that it is on a saturday on the front page, for folks that cant figure out the 26th isnt sunday.

*guilty*

But I'm glad it's alive again.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You should probably edit that it is on a saturday on the front page, for folks that cant figure out the 26th isnt sunday.

*guilty*

But I'm glad it's alive again.
Hey, you going Wolfang?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
G-reg make a list of people going because depending on that me and ADHD might go

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
sadly not going now..
need to do training at my new job which is a great thing..
edit: if I were going I would requested wyatt in my bracket.. wants to kill a monkey lol

NightZander

Smash Apprentice
Lie, if you need money, I'll buy that controller from you at this. The one I got from E is bothersome. ): But first, does it have any glitches(buttons won't work, buttons are cracked, etc)?

falco03

Smash Lord
even though i never stole anything from md/va and my ipos touch got stolen at bolt noone cared so seriously shutup.........the theif is among u guys u guys are just to dumb anyways ill sell iui it ill be at this .......................take over since i owe u ill pay for ur teams until i get my money back up..........im going to give u the whole thing at pound sorry i havnt contacted you

Top Bottom