• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 December to Remember, Ashburn, VA December 26th REJUVENATED!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Aight, well if Sassy or Lobos aren't going then I'm not coming either.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
AZ i know its late, but i don't know how to contact you. i also need a teammate so lemme know if you wanna pair up my aim is GregLowrey

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ok.. if I go tomorrow, this will be my first tourney ever so I will probably get ***** in round 1 lol.
How is C3?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The venue is really nice, lots of large tvs. Also since this looks like it will be on the smaller scale tournaments you should be able to get lots of friendlies and advice from more experienced people.

I would recommend reading the guide to new players located in Brawl General discussion (or is it tactical...).

Kaffei

Smash Hero
The venue is really nice, lots of large tvs. Also since this looks like it will be on the smaller scale tournaments you should be able to get lots of friendlies and advice from more experienced people.

I would recommend reading the guide to new players located in Brawl General discussion (or is it tactical...).
Oh, I see. Sounds good! Should I bring anything else besides money and my controller?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Umm...video capture equiptment if you own it.

Your wii if you plan to show up early so you have a shot at $5 off venue.

Gum if you get nervous during matches.
Candy to keep your energy up (works better imo then energy drinks but that could work to)
shrugz.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I may be attending this.

EDIT: Your OP still says Sunday.. what time does this start? Don't know if anything has changed since all that was changed in the OP was the date.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Cant come for the actual tourney, but I'll be here for friendlies.. I can do that right

Kaffei

Smash Hero
So long as you pay venue and don't interrupt the tourney matches, I'm sure its straight.
I'm probably coming with Wolfang at maybe around when Singles start. I can still pay venue then? For friendlies I mean, since I won't be able to enter singles.

Top Bottom