• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 ECRC 11/22/08 Video Thread - DSF/M2K/NinjaLink/Azen/Chudat/Chillin/Seibrik/+ More!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Toasty, amazing job with those videos. I have a question about the setup that you used. How did you manage to record sound from the matches and from the crowd at the same time?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Wow, so you recorded them separately and edited them together in Media Maker? That is a lot of work. Major props, man.

Hmmm, I think I might buy one of those mics now.

toasty

Smash Hero
no no no

what I'm saying is...when you initiate the capture through Window's Movie Maker, there's an option for Audio Input...when you plug the mic in, the computer recognizes it, and adds it to the list, so instead of leaving it as "Line In" like I normally would so I could get the game audio, I chose the option Microphone [and then chose which one] and it recorded them together in one file...no extra work necessary

:)

toasty

Smash Hero
thanks everyone...
I also am uploading a couple other things:
-tourney match between Plank and M2K...but just one of the rounds...
-MM between Azen and Candy: Wolf Ditto
-Falcon Ditto set between G-Reg and NinjaLink
-commentary before various matches that may or may not be insightful/enjoyable to sum but the commentators seemed to be putting some effort into their discussion so I'll honor that and post those up...

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i forgot to save the other round. it was wario vs mk, i won 2 stock low %. I also forgot to save all my other matches against everyone else, because I never thought I would be able to recover them, so i didn't bother.

wait i just realized wtf, azen doing a MONEY match? o_O

Duo55

Smash Ace
Lol, I just watched the vids of me and mits vs toast and kadaj ( good **** guys, fun games ) and EE and thumbs said I switched to lucario... For the record, I'm still a Fox main, I just chose to use Lucario for teams.

Famous

Smash Champion
lol famus commentary is too good......

i should've played him :(

Lol, **** straight we should have played...Next time we WILL play and it will be recorded...Gotta give the Mario boards some inspiration from 2 of the best Mario's around...

Btw, SoVa doesn't suck and Toast and Kadaj aren't the only good peeps down here...Anymore remarks will result in a bloody a**hole due to me ****** you...No homo

toasty

Smash Hero
Teams Losers Finals [G-Reg/Seibrik Vs. Azen/Chillin] should hopefully be available by morning, unless Youtube decides to **** up again and not post them for the 5th time that I've tried :(]

www.youtube.com/curiousenver

editz: ohhh sheit

vid is processing but here are some links...

Losers Finals
D3 Runs C3 (G-Regulate/Seibrik) Vs. Groom Blue (Azen/Chillin) Rounds 1 & 2
D3 Runs C3 (G-Regulate/Seibrik) Vs. Groom Blue (Azen/Chillin) Round 3
D3 Runs C3 (G-Regulate/Seibrik) Vs. Groom Blue (Azen/Chillin) Rounds 4 & 5

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The team matches were HILARIOUS. Rofl

Staco

Smash Champion
nice match
and woah!
m2k
this combo in the second match of looser finals
wooar
amazing man =D

and nice job to all the commentators, I like to hear your commentary ^^

0kin

Smash Journeyman
lol i finally watched lobos vs candy, Famous' commentating sounded like an Eight year old playing with GI Joe's, but it was all good fun.

Top Bottom