• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 ECRC 11/22/08 Video Thread - DSF/M2K/NinjaLink/Azen/Chudat/Chillin/Seibrik/+ More!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
you dont wanna see them...they suck
Why? Just because they're friendlies doesn't mean they shouldn't have tried. Seriously, why would DSF and M2K pass on the opportunity to have a serious match? It sounds like it would be the most popular match ever.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Why? Just because they're friendlies doesn't mean they shouldn't have tried. Seriously, why would DSF and M2K pass on the opportunity to have a serious match? It sounds like it would be the most popular match ever.
Because they played all weekend already...It was also pretty late...DSF wanted to have a serious set, but they ended up using random chars. It was pretty boring to watch

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
Excellent matches, and I really enjoyed the commentary. These vids alone are making me want to get in some doubles practice. Great stuff.

Was sweet seeing the coast kings team up. Heh.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Excellent matches, and I really enjoyed the commentary. These vids alone are making me want to get in some doubles practice. Great stuff.

Was sweet seeing the coast kings team up. Heh.
Honesly, one or two of the matches had bad commentary IMO. Don't you think it would be even cooler to see M2K vs DSF though?:urg:

no we didn't lol. We played like 2 or 3 hours the night before at Chu's together that's like it. If DSF didn't want to split with me I would have played a serious set. That simple.
Did you guys save a set? It's something I would have loved to watch. If none of the matches were saved, could you guys record one next time you play eachother please?

Did you guys play sets at Chu's or just games? Who won more and what % did they win?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah I'm probably just going to take that part of the first post [where it says I'll eventually post them...]
I sent M2K the vids so he can post them if he wants to but I really don't feel like it XD I'm slightly burnt out on vids posting because of this thread [until CH4 and Chu's tourney on the 20th that is]

Deoxys

Smash Lord
i win like 75 or 80% of our MK Dittos, but so far when he beats me it's always a close FD match, and half my wins are 2 stocks at random %. Take from what w/e you want.
Thanks, but what about when he plays Snake? How much did he win then?

Question I'm less curious about: Does your DDD do better vs his Snake than your MK?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I have to say, I love the commentary. Having people who know more about this game than I do, and know more about the players than I do, telling me what to look at. It helps alot, and I feel like I've learned more watching these vids than others of the type. Keep that **** up. Good stuff, everyone (especially boss. Luigi love)

The guy that did the boss/g-reg and snakeeee/m2k matches, (sounds like he could be black lol. Like that means anything) was definetly the best commentator, tell him he did well =P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lol all of the black guys commentating were amazing...

EE <--"the black guy" you're most likely referring to
Okin
Slikvik
Famous [LMFAO if only you guys knew him...you'd understand]

NinjaLink occasionally, but he doesn't count, just like he doesn't count as a top ROB even though he's pretty good with him XD [jokes jokes man :)]

kamMD

Smash Rookie
"Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a month ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying."

Oh okay... oh snap, great vids D:

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
i win like 75 or 80% of our MK Dittos, but so far when he beats me it's always a close FD match, and half my wins are 2 stocks at random %. Take from what w/e you want.
m2k your more social on the boards than in real life lol idk maybe you just dont socialize with any1 who you dont think is on your level

Top Bottom