• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
Hilarious stuff
You really got him with the "My 12" stuff. I'm sure he doesn't understand you were talking about his use of "your" vs. "you're". I really do hate little kids on CoD. All the children at the camp I volunteer at talk about CoD all day but they're like 10 years old.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol but in all seriousness you probably didn't have to bring up his poor grammer, and in a youtube video comment section of all places :p

My dad took my laptop away and I dunno when I can get it back so I'm not too sure when I can start compiling stuff from last night's trolling D:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I was just having some fun, but I'm a complete grammar nazi. Couldn't help myself.

I'm still gathering clips and such, but I really wish I had a way to capture my stuff on my own. :-/ But being poor (cough marriedwithpriorities cough cough) isn't helping.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Thunder I'll let you know when I finish. brb playing Free for All.

Edit: K DONE.

But I'll do another cuz I panic knifed someone once.

And now really done. For reals.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wow. Just wow. This is not another rant post. I want to say that team Star Fox/SWF absolutely murdered people tonight. Some of those games were the best black ops games I've played to this date. I actually had fun.

If I had a PVR, I'd have recorded almost all of those. That was flat out amazing, good games guys.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Nooooooo I could have done so if I was with you guys D:

This whole time I've been going through games from yesterday. I didn't think it would take this long lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo for real thunder I saw that you were on theater like the whole night I assumed you were afk while on theater lobby lol

But yeah awesome games guys, 202-0 domination win ftw. Im amazed that bad kids dont know what the b button does while in pre game lobby

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Do you want me to record any of those games? I have to record delta's Challenge Accepted FFA tomorrow anyway so I still might be in the mood to record something.

Oh, and Dolly Cams are GODLY

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Girls are cool. I married one.

Team SWF/Wolf:troll:/Fox will have O D I N on their six tonight.
Looking forward to it!

And I have good news for everyone:

mybodyisready.img

Only took them 9 months to do this. I'm never leaving this playlist btw. (Guess I'll either use flak jacket or hardline instead...)

*awaits BKpro's post about this :awesome:*

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm assuming that it's TDM Express.

In which case, I don't give a ****.

notasingle****wasgiven.png

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Looking forward to it!

mybodyisready.img

Only took them 9 months to do this. I'm never leaving this playlist btw. (Guess I'll either use flak jacket or hardline instead...)

It's about ****ing time this happened. Jesus why did they take that out in the first place? I used to spend my playing time in that gamemode 24/7 in MW2

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Looking forward to it!

mybodyisready.img

I now love this game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah. No ghost or second chance playlist is hopefully coming soon. Vonderdouche tweeted about it, so hopefully they'll release it soon. Given I had good games yesterday, I still got killed by ghost and second chance a ton. I can't believe it took them this long to make this playlist.

Only problem is if it's only TDM, it'll still be a little boring.

Matt07

Smash Master
Looking forward to it!

mybodyisready.img

That's sick, but hopefully they'll add it for Objective game modes as well :).

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Go with Hardened over Sleight of Hand, Tac Mask over Hacker in my opinion.

Posted from a Sony Vaio Laptop

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Dual Mags negates the need for Sleight of Hand and the AK has adequate ADS. You underestimate the ability to shoot through walls and not flinch.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The idea is to support the team. I went hacker so I could call out claymores and such. I would probably never use hardened. I only went dual mags for the extra ammo.

Secondary would be a stinger.

Also, using Tapatalk, hence the dumb sig. But I like the cut of your jib, mad.

Posted from an Android Phone

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Fair enough, and I appreciate you reminding me of that phrase. Cut of his jib, that's almost as good as the cat's pajamas.

Top Bottom