• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I tried out the .44 Magnum handgun lately and it's already one of my favorite secondaries. I originally used it just to get the tact. knife, but even without the knife it's a really nice handgun.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
MW2 has the worst spawn system ever. Yes, even worse than Halo 3. It also has horrible hit detection.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I tried out the .44 Magnum handgun lately and it's already one of my favorite secondaries. I originally used it just to get the tact. knife, but even without the knife it's a really nice handgun.
Agreed.
MW2 has the worst spawn system ever. Yes, even worse than Halo 3. It also has horrible hit detection.
Somewhat true. I get spawn-killed rather often this game. I less than three the Intervention with ACOG. I don't know why but we do well on SnD together <3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I actually like the ACOG on the Intervention. I seem to have such contrasting opinions from everyone.

Since you know, I think Commando is a useless perk and the PP2000 w/ Extended Mags is better than the entire Sub class and pre-patch Akimbo 1887s were just fine.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The Intervention ACOG is the crappiest thing I've ever used. Thermal FTW.
Hell yes brother. Hell yes.

Now for the good stuff. F8AL and I are working on a revamped MW2 thread for the OP. It will look nicer, as well as include everyone who is anyone's GT or PSN name (with Zero Beats permission of course). That way we will all know who is who and who has what system.

Cheers! :)

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Does anyone know what the primary weapon for the Overwatch class is?

Also, I remember my cousin talking about the P90. Does it really have too much recoil? I used it, and I can say it's one of my favorite primary weapons.

M.K

Level 55
So I switched my UMP45 Rapid Fire with the SCAR and my kills dropped significantly. I feel alot bulkier as a player with the SCAR, but everyone says that UMP45 (and all SMGs by extension) are crap. I feel like, even though this might be true, I feel more comfortable with the UMP45.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I actually like the ACOG on the Intervention. I seem to have such contrasting opinions from everyone.

Since you know, I think Commando is a useless perk and the PP2000 w/ Extended Mags is better than the entire Sub class and pre-patch Akimbo 1887s were just fine.
Me and :mad: know what's up. I think it's good for some reason. I've gotten lots of headshot, etc. Me and Cyan were doing amazing today too. On Invasion I went 26-6. That's +20 for you people not good at math (TRG >:D)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Me and :mad: know what's up. I think it's good for some reason. I've gotten lots of headshot, etc. Me and Cyan were doing amazing today too. On Invasion I went 26-6. That's +20 for you people not good at math (TRG >:D)
That's a bad game for me on a good day. =D
Just kidding.

...But unfortunately, I'm absurdly inconsistent. So I suck.

S

smash brawl player 99021

That's a bad game for me on a good day. =D
Just kidding.

...But unfortunately, I'm absurdly inconsistent. So I suck.
I'm the same way. I'll go positive one match, then negative the other. Like a seesaw.

And this is to everyone! We Will now be calling the Perk "Lightweight"- "Luigiweight". Me and F8AL were discussing SND tactics and I had a little type. So from now on, I will use Luigiweight.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
hahahahahahahhaha

I've gotten an AC130 with a Riot Shield, doesn't mean I'm good with it.

@CA5H - I would suggest you use the FAMAS class. 1 burst kill gun.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Excuse my not reading the whole topic. I just read a few posts on the last page here (I got by the 40 per page, so yeah).

I did like the tips made for a sniping classes. I am by no means a great sniper, but I do have the ability to kill in one shot. I just hate those times I don't kill them. They go in hiding.

Anyway - I'd like to know something - Is silencer worth anything in this game? See, in CoD4, I used that with my MP2 as well as the perk that increased hip fire accuracy so I could side step opponents and kill them quickly without being heard or seen. I tried doing something similar in this game, but lord the SMGs feel like they've been ruined, and to put a silencer on only ruins them further. Any thoughts?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
If I put a silencer on my intervention, will it still be a OKHO with SP to the upper body area?

Also, @Delta-cod, I will read over your sniper guide and if It's any good, would you allow me to put it up as a "guide" for the revamped thread which me and TRG are working on?

Brick_Top

Smash Apprentice
I would stay away from silencers on the intervention. I just don't recommend it. The only sniper I would use silencer on is the m21. Just aim, and double tap, and you should kill them with the second hit (if he stays in the same spot, hence the double tap). Also, I wouldn't use cold blooded either unless you plan on staying in the same spot of the whole game. The reality is that there is a kill cam, and after you kill people from the same spot, they're most likely gonna come for you. So just use SP, kill a few people in one spot and move on. Thats my best advice for sniping.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
F8AL, it'll work, but you gotta hit your target. The Intervention should still kill from the chest up, as long as you still have Stopping Power on.

If you miss, they still won't be able to tell where you are, as you still have a silencer on. But they'll know where you're shooting from. In most cases, a good player won't get hit twice.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
If I put a silencer on my intervention, will it still be a OKHO with SP to the upper body area?

Also, @Delta-cod, I will read over your sniper guide and if It's any good, would you allow me to put it up as a "guide" for the revamped thread which me and TRG are working on?
Sure, you have my permission. I wrote it for everyone here anyways.

TRG, Thermal sucks. Cold Blooded is too good.

Brick_Top

Smash Apprentice
^ well isn't that a sniper's specialty? (being able to spot enemies) :p

I'm still would prefer SP over CB, but it really depends if you play aggressively or not

smashman90

Smash Lord
I'm currently trying to get the Surgical, Mach 5, and Dictator challenges and I need to know which AR and SMG has the smallest clip. I know the AUG HBAR has the smallest clip for LMGs and I've already gotten the Perfectionist challenge, but I just don't know which AR and SMG has the smallest clips. I was thinking of using the M16 or FAMAS since they fire in 3 bullet bursts for AR. I might use the UMP for Mach 5 challenge. Plus, I finally got the Airborne challenge (took me long enough).

Top Bottom