• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I hate helping my teammates because most of the time they are idiots and let the enemy get past them and kill me...and then I yell "WHERE'S MY TEAM!?"

But you do get more points if you let another teammate get your care package.

LOL @ TRG

Btw, I'm working on the revamped MW2 thread right now. Expect it soon.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Can we get a team of 6 using Cold Blooded, Ninja, Scavenger, and silenced M16s?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Holy ****ing

MY FIRST NUUUUUUUUUUKE <3
LINE 'EM UP BOYS! I WAS RUNNING SILENCED FAMAS+STOPPING POWER. (And camped like a *****.)

And guess what else? I GOT ANOTHER THE SAME NIGHT. BAD RUSHERS ARE BAD! That time I was running my ACOG-Intervention. I have such a adrenaline rush right now @_@

Cyan_

Smash Lord
In February, we can do one Cyan =)
Sweet.

Holy ****ing

MY FIRST NUUUUUUUUUUKE <3
LINE 'EM UP BOYS! I WAS RUNNING SILENCED FAMAS+STOPPING POWER. (And camped like a *****.)

And guess what else? I GOT ANOTHER THE SAME NIGHT. BAD RUSHERS ARE BAD! That time I was running my ACOG-Intervention. I have such a adrenaline rush right now @_@
Grats brah!

S

smash brawl player 99021

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
So nice. Although, the second was against a team that was absolutely. awful.

SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYXDDDDDDDD

btw I sent my xbox in today. Countdown begins.

That was Estate btw ;)

S

smash brawl player 99021

That's to Zakhaev. *** hole. Your house looks like **** with my nuke sitting on it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I get those names confused too often >_< My bad :O
Thanks Mr. Makorav's Realtor ;)

@:mad: : You :mad: cause I got a pic of my nuke. Punk.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I get those names confused too often >_< My bad :O
Thanks Mr. Makorav's Realtor ;)

@:mad: : You :mad: cause I got a pic of my nuke. Punk.
I'm so impressed that you got into a lobby full of bad players and held a button down for 14 kills.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll occasionally put it on my AK since it's pretty bad silenced.

I think it's pretty good. Tip: Don't rely on it. Play like you normally would.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I used the heartbeat sensor a few times, it's not bad. Though it'll be pretty useless if the enemy team has a lot of people with the ninja perk on. Also following Mad's advice is a good idea, if you were to rely on it too much it'll diminish your skill a little bit(same thing happened to me when I relied on Tactical Knife too much).

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm just saying, play cautiously. Before entering a room or turning a corner, check your heartbeat sensor. If there's nobody there, completely ignore it and keep your eyes on. Take point, check your corners, down those tangos, etc.

S

smash brawl player 99021

That's because this game is mainly about camping. I've heard people call it Modern Campware 2. The only people that go and run around are a few people (with regular setup), people with the Marathon+Luigiweight+Commando+Pistol@Tact. knife, or guys that run around with shotguns. But yes. It's a game of camping.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Today, I shot a guy at point blank range in his face with stopping power with my striker and he didn't die. He then proceeded to shank me without commando. Please explain? (MW2's mutilating hit detection is killing me)

:mad: x 9,001

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
... Campcaine is a helluva drug...

Actually, I'm not much of a camper (unless I'm sniping).

I'm a mover and a shanker. I have to be on the move. Hence why my K/D sucks (because the campers see me), but that only gives away their position to me. :)

You'll usually see me checkin corners, doorways, etc before I rush a room though. I'm not that stupid.

And FAMAS love people. For Assualting Mommasboys who're Annoying as S@#$.

Yeah. What? >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
HBS always makes we worse. I refuse to use it.

Also, people are getting much better at holding down camp spots. I've completely had to revamp the majority of my classes to compensate. I don't get when it happened, I was away for 2 days only. The game evolved as I was away. @_@

S

smash brawl player 99021

I love camping my my Akimbo Magnums <3

So prooooo.
Thanks Leafy D;

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
How about this, Deltafish?<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9JFU5nxP54=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9JFU5nxP54&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Courtesy of me. :D

I am so excited for the MW2 OST! I'll put it on my iPod and laptop when it's released.

Also, the revamped thread is almost complete.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Man I love the FAMAS. Annoying match though. I went 24-10 on Rundown. I got my killstreak up to Harriers very carefully, then get ****ed from behind >_< Unfaaaaair.

Top Bottom