• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

J04KlM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pichu4SSB4
3DS FC
4940-5417-1674
We should get Black Shadow and he can get his Japanese voice because NORIO WAKAMOTO
"Watashi wa shinen! SHINENZUUU!!!"

Which reminds me, i hope Captain Falcon's final smash in Sm4sh becomes more like the Anime. Name for FS should be "The Real Falcon Punch"

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
You guys know those Saturday morning cheezy super heroes? Yeah I briefly wanted a voice like that for C.Falcon.:shades:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I'M SO HAPPY HE ACTUALLY DOESN'T LOOK DEAD INSIDE

But what the **** at that comment Sakurai? I want a new F-Zero.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON CONFIRMATION! (mind explosion)

Looks like his final smash still runs though Port Town. Perhaps that will be a returning stage.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
HE LOOKS SO GOOD THO

Colorful and expressive. Easily his best model yet. He got his old voice though, but that's OK.

Now, about that new F-Zero game, Miyamoto...

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Good to see the ol' Cap again.

Here's a bit of trivia for you guys:

Captain Falcon's reveal comes on the same day that F-Zero X was released on the N64 in Japan 16 years ago.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
We all knew that good ol' C. Falcon was going to be PAWNCHING his way into the game. He's one of the most iconic smash characters out there. They're never getting rid of him.

Two more and then we have all the Original 12.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
As soon as I saw Falcon I just started laughing, just clapping and laughing like a damn fool. I honestly didn't see him coming, at all. It's great to see him returning!
Enough to make me consider him as a second!

Laniv

Smash Champion
While we're at it, this thread should be moved to Falcon's own subforum.

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I was a bit against this thread being moved into the SSB4 Captain Falcon thread because it's an in-between thread of SSBBrawl & SSB4. But I'm down with just re-naming it & continuing posting in this thread within the sub-forums like @ Laniv Laniv said.:shades:

Also good call @ Spinosaurus Spinosaurus I forgot to reply back!

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
It's pretty cool that his eyes glow now, like they should be. They were pretty dim before.

Like the that Falcon insignia on his helmet is bigger as well. Looks closer to his F-Zero X design, which is awesome, though I prefer his GX design.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
It's pretty cool that his eyes glow now, like they should be. They were pretty dim before.

Like the that Falcon insignia on his helmet is bigger as well. Looks closer to his F-Zero X design, which is awesome, though I prefer his GX design.
Overall he looks really good, much cleaner and more vibrant. He emotes very well now, like he's ready to rip someone head off. Am I the only one who thought he looked a scary in the trailer? It was like, 'there's Falcon a four year veteran, Lucina... you don't even know what you're dealing with, run.'
Anyway, are you guys gonna move over to a subforum soon?

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Overall he looks really good, much cleaner and more vibrant. He emotes very well now, like he's ready to rip someone head off. Am I the only one who thought he looked a scary in the trailer? It was like, 'there's Falcon a four year veteran, Lucina... you don't even know what you're dealing with, run.'
Anyway, are you guys gonna move over to a subforum soon?
He can look scary if he wants to.

And yeah. Subforum please?

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
If that trailer meant anything for game-play meta, Captain Falcon will have good neutral game, something Brawl Falcon didn't have much of. Buffed Falcon:shades:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
What a man

F-Zero in the house now! Wonder what his stage will be...

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Did Falcon just block a freaking sword strike with his arm in that trailer

Cannot wait to play as him - I sincerely hope he's been buffed up this time around
I do believe he did black Lucina's sword, his suit must be made out of something special or he was manly that it just bounced right off.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm hyped from Falcon, can't wait to see if he got moveset buffs/changes.
I also nabbed the Image Gallery before anyone else, so that makes me happy. :D

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
I do believe he did black Lucina's sword, his suit must be made out of something special or he was manly that it just bounced right off.
Anything you see that's blue on C.Falcon is him wearing body armor underneath all that;) JK his manly nipples blocked the sword
Edit: He does wear body armor under his flight-suit. Didn't mean to jk that really.

Last edited:

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
Hyeessz! Love his new look! That expression he made vs Lucina was all like:

"Oh c'mon, I was in Smash before you even existed."

WHAT IS THIS POWWAH!?!?

Booster

Smash Lord
Which punch would win in a collision...Little Mac's Fully Charged Star Punch or a Falcon Punch?

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Anything you see that's blue on C.Falcon is him wearing body armor underneath all that;) JK his manly nipples blocked the sword
Edit: He does wear body armor under his flight-suit. Didn't mean to jk that really.
Actually think the yellow things on his suit is actually buttons this time around,

The placement looks like a button, kind of like a peacoat. But yeah, armor would make sense. Although you do have to wonder how you can still see his muscles under it...
Which punch would win in a collision...Little Mac's Fully Charged Star Punch or a Falcon Punch?
Falcon punch, duh.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Congrats to Captain Falcon for making his return. Of course, while he handled Lucina with little effort, I do kind of wonder how he'd handle Rosalina. My take would be that he'd get crushed by her.

Nevertheless, he's back, and ready for the spotlight once more.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
This is the greatest news I've ever heard when it comes to an upcoming game, I don't think I could be any happier for a reveal than his.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Congrats to Captain Falcon for making his return. Of course, while he handled Lucina with little effort, I do kind of wonder how he'd handle Rosalina. My take would be that he'd get crushed by her.

Nevertheless, he's back, and ready for the spotlight once more.
I guess we'll find out in September who would really win in a fight. It was nice to see Zelda in the trailer though, showing off the phantom.
I just can't get over how good he looks like... seriously.
This is the greatest news I've ever heard when it comes to an upcoming game, I don't think I could be any happier for a reveal than his.
Totally agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom