• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Which punch would win in a collision...Little Mac's Fully Charged Star Punch or a Falcon Punch?
Ya know, thinking about them by themselves I'd say it'd almost be a tie, in Falcon Punch's favor~ Just thinking about all the custom specials however. . .OMG I can't wait to see Falcon's custom B's!
Actually think the yellow things on his suit is actually buttons this time around,

The placement looks like a button, kind of like a peacoat. But yeah, armor would make sense. Although you do have to wonder how you can still see his muscles under it...
I did get the 'button' vibe from taking a look at the official site's images. Could of been for holding in the sexism argument so thank you Falcon, for preventing this cause with suppressing your Inner manliness:c. The pauldron on his shoulder is plate mail so I'm thinking it's indented metal armor towards his muscles.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Yeah this is easily his best iteration in Smash. He always looked off before, but here he's just right.

Booster

Smash Lord
Ya know, thinking about them by themselves I'd say it'd almost be a tie, in Falcon Punch's favor~ Just thinking about all the custom specials however. . .OMG I can't wait to see Falcon's custom B's!

I did get the 'button' vibe from taking a look at the official site's images. Could of been for holding in the sexism argument so thank you Falcon, for preventing this cause with suppressing your Inner manliness:c. The pauldron on his shoulder is plate mail so I'm thinking it's indented metal armor towards his muscles.
Chargeable Falcon Punch? Please Sakurai??? I would also take a badass projectile

D

Deleted member

Doesn't it make you kind of sad that Falcon's final smash is the closest thing we're gonna get to a new F-Zero game?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
His Brawl design looks so bad next to his Smash 4 one.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Part of me is wanting Robin and Falcon to be the two best characters in Smash 4, just so I can see Grand Finals with the two of them over and over. They obviously have some animosity going on.

Last edited:

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
More KO power should be added to Falcon Kick and "the YESH move", like in the 64. :4falcon:

Also, is his official art of him running or kicking??????

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Am I the only one who loved all the smirks and grins that Falcon did when he was fighitng Lucina?

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
He (Falcon) kicked Chrom's ass so bad he couldn't join the roster, HYES! :4falcon:

I read somewhere that today is F-Zero's anniversary? This trailer was perfect, I'm so pumped for Robin, but dat intro doe.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Custom specials for Captain Falcon?

Really fast Falcon Punch?
Even slow, earth shatteringly powerful Falcon Punch? The thought alone makes me shiver.

Easily my favorite reveal trailer so far.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Am I the only one who loved all the smirks and grins that Falcon did when he was fighitng Lucina?
Nope. The dude's confidence is so massive, he laughed at gods in GX for thinking they could beat him.

Jecux

Smash Cadet
I truly hope that Falcon will be a playable character in the upcoming 3DS tournament!

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
*Waits for @ Twewy Twewy to bring up his past question from that locked thread to here. .waiting*

I'm ready to main Captain Falcon for honorary proof of the Show-Me state I live in. Definitely gonna taunt in that regard:shades:

Twewy

Smash Lord
*Waits for @ Twewy Twewy to bring up his past question from that locked thread to here. .waiting*

I'm ready to main Captain Falcon for honorary proof of the Show-Me state I live in. Definitely gonna taunt in that regard:shades:
Huh, what? What question?

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Oh that. Yeah, I still want to know what's more painful: Kidney stone or Falcon Punch.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
He (Falcon) kicked Chrom's *** so bad he couldn't join the roster, HYES! :4falcon:

I read somewhere that today is F-Zero's anniversary? This trailer was perfect, I'm so pumped for Robin, but dat intro doe.
Today is the anniversary of F-Zero X, which is a great game and my second favorite racing game on the Nintendo 64.

Again, I seriously couldn't be happier. Sakurai even asked the question where his next game is in the pic of the day comments though :D

Masonomace

NNID
Masonomace
@ BridgesWithTurtles BridgesWithTurtles I'm about to randomly ask you to make a skype if you do not have said skype account, add you, & sing the song falsetto in a duet.

In this world you got to be strong. . .
You've got to fight to keep your spirit alive~
And you might feel like there is, nothing left to go for and fight forrrrorr
But it's the fight that keeps us ready and on guard
Even I can feeeel the poooweeeeer...
When I think of him, I see nooo feaaaar...
feel no paaaaain!!

Forever he will be my hero...

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Weak. Sing the godly Credits song, not less godly Theme of Captain Falcon.

Why is it so many stars shine far away?
While there's only one that needs turning today

On Earth it's the very same tale:
We drank from one well
A common life spring

Captain Falcon will always prevail
Sending forces of darkeness away

When [my open] confusion threatens your lunch
Falcon will be unleashing a Falcon Punch

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You don't wanna know how hard it was to get my Icon.
I was using a 60FPS GIF of a 2-second part of the Trailer. So it was basically frame-perfect.
But I did it.

Manfartwish

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flutters2
3DS FC
4699-5385-8265
Hey guys. First post of mine on smashboards (hopefully I'm doing it right), and I'm gunna share a dumb little sketch I made earlier today. <3

Wow, bigger then I thought :p

Anyway, CF hype woop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom