• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah it looks interesting.. Full deck costs 57$ to order everything online(CoreTCG) Unless you want to make the Gigarex's SP then its 78.(Yeah the Gigarex SP is 9.99 while the RRR is 2.50)

Bing

Smash Master
Updates list. Note: I also have 2 more SDD's, 3 Garmore's and a Viviane Im dealing on the home front XD

Outgoing
1 SDD
3 Black Dragon Knight, Vortimer
4 Lop Ear Shooters
1 Spring Breeze Messenger
1 Tripp
1 Viviane
1 Black Dragon Whelp, Vortimer.
1 Garmore
3 Pellinore
1 Daiyusha
1 Gigantech Destroyer
1 Azure Dragon
1 King of Knights, Alfred
x4 Halo Shield, Mark

Incoming
x4 Asura Kaiser
x1 Brutal Jack
X1 Little Witch, Lulu
x1 Turqoise Beast Tamer
x2 Barking Manticore
x2 Dancing Princess of the Nights Sky
x3 Sword Magician, Sarah
x4 Twin Blader
x3 Scarlet Witch CoCo
x1 Sky Witch, Nana
x4 Battle Sister Chocolat
x3 Midnight Invader
x1 Battle Sister Glace

Pending:

x4 Hades Hypnotist
x2 Emerald Witch, Lala
Battle Sister, Cocoa
Battle Sister, Mocha
x2 Dancing Princess
x1 Sky Witch Nana

Updated.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so I have a small problem.

Tomorrow Im going to be purchasing 2 boxes. 1 is for sure going to be Demonic Lord Invasion.

My problem is that, my current main Priority is a Tamer beat down. I need a few cards(11 rares or higher) that come in Rampage of the Beast King. Im also building the Soulless OTT. HOWEVER I'd also really like to build a Bermuda Triangle deck. Now, Im just wondering... what do I buy? I cant afford to do any more then that.

So its either

x1 Demonic Lord Invasion And x1 Rampage of the Beast King

or

x1 Demonic Lord Invasion And x2 Banquet of Divas.

Now, a few things to remember, even though theres two seperate clans I need in rampage, RRR's and SP's in Divas are selling for huge. So Im really stuck here.

Advice?

Bing

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post. Trade list on pojo has been updated. Big time. Bought 1 box of Demonic and got hardly any rares I needed. I also added all my Bermuda's, though Im using some.

Speaking of, currently 2-0 against an Garmore Toolbox build with my Raindear deck. God I love this.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
and then I 4-0 you with royals.

It's really hard to play you when I can't physically see your hand or drive checks.

Bing

Smash Master
I told you what all my drive checks were LOL. I literally drew triggers every turn, every draw, outside of what I had on the field, a null guard, which I started with. Regardless, I agree, I couldn't see anything you had

:phone:

Vixen

Premium
sometimes you would just say g1/2/3 instead of what the card really was or "oh its nothing" instead of letting me memorize. :p

plus hearing, and seeing things have different effects on my ability to memorize and decision make.

Vixen

Premium
oh yeah i forgot about that game.

i saw 2 triggers all game XD

not blaming you for stacking. just confused about how you got as much guard as you did, especially since you weren't the best at communicating certain things. @_@

plus, again, i might have made different decisions if i could see everything more clearly.

Bing

Smash Master
oh yeah i forgot about that game.

i saw 2 triggers all game XD

not blaming you for stacking. just confused about how you got as much guard as you did, especially since you weren't the best at communicating certain things. @_@

plus, again, i might have made different decisions if i could see everything more clearly.
So ha! Bermuda all day!

Oh okay, it seemed like you were. No but I looked at my deck after, I had 1 trigger left, a stand. I run 4 draws, plus all the draw/soul charge effects that are used by my deck, it makes sense when you think about. I was ****ed that last game, I didnt get a grade 3 until the last turn, PLUS my next 5 cards were all grade 3's as well, so, no chance in a heal trigger or any type of guard. lmfao. Good games though.

It is more difficult battling like that, because of how I set up my phone, I couldnt see anything you had, so I just took your word for it. I've thought up a new strategy to help with the terrible columns I have, so lets play again really soon :)

Also, Shine Fair is hilarious, especially on Ganon.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay so after about a week of playing Bermuda. **** this. Im using my Elly's as trade bait for the last 7 cards I need for my Pale Moon Beat Down. Also, Im making a Galahad deck. Basically its going to revolve around the Galahad ride chain and then Lohengrin's MegaBlast.

Im think the grade 3 Line up should be:

x2-3 Galahad
x4 Lohengrin
x1-2 Marhaus(easy 20k Columns)

thoughts?

Here's a list of everything I have coming in from trades on Pojo... Im pretty happy about this.

x4 Asura Kaiser
x1 Brutal Jack
X1 Little Witch, Lulu
x1 Turqoise Beast Tamer
x2 Barking Manticore
x4 Dancing Princess of the Nights Sky
x4 Sword Magician, Sarah
x3 Twin Blader
x1 Scarlet Witch CoCo
x1 Sky Witch, Nana
x1 Battle Sister Chocolat
x4 Midnight Invader
x1 Battle Sister Glace
x1 Assault Dragon Blightops
x1 Tyrant Deathrex
x1 Dragon Egg
x2 Winged Dragon Skyptero
x3 Sonic Noa
x3 Ironclad Dragon Shieldon
x2 Cannon Fire Dragon Cannon Gear
x1 Mirror Demon
x1 Player of the Holy Bow, Viviane
x1 Pearl Sister, Pearla(Red)
x1 Midnight Bunny
x2 Knight of Godly Speed, Galahad
x1 Alfed Early
x2 Lohengrin
x2 Fire Breeze, Carrie

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
My friend wants to build Bermudas because they're so super chibi kawaii desu moe moe and I'm gonna help him out, what is a good Bermuda build?

Different game, but I finally sold an incomplete yugioh madolche deck I was working on before switching over to VG. $114 feels good brah

Bing

Smash Master
Personally I'd say Raindear.

Raindear because you can do some funky things with Raindears effect.

Its cheap, attacks multiple times, but with the same general benefits as the rest of Bermuda.

I dunno, they all have there benefits.

Pacifica can hit easy 20k columns.

Riviere has the ride chain.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I want to build an OTT deck when the crossride comes out for Amaterasu, here's my first draft:

0: 16
Lozenge Magus x4
Psychic Bird x4
Miracle kid x4
Dream eater x4

1: 14
Dark cat x4
Perfect guard x4
Battle sister cocoa x3
Luck bird x3

2:
Silent Tom x4
Blue scale deer x4
Battle sister mocha x4

3:
CEO Ammy x4
Sun goddess Ammy x4

I didn't look at the full OCG list for OTT yet, so any changes would be very much appreciated

Bing

Smash Master
I want to build an OTT deck when the crossride comes out for Amaterasu, here's my first draft:

0: 16
Lozenge Magus x4
Psychic Bird x4
Miracle kid x4
Dream eater x4

1: 14
Dark cat x4
Perfect guard x4
Battle sister cocoa x3-4
Gemini x3-4

2:
Silent Tom x4
Battle sister mocha x4
Blue Scale Deer x3

3:
CEO Ammy x4
Sun goddess Ammy x4

I didn't look at the full OCG list for OTT yet, so any changes would be very much appreciated

Changes in Quote.

The one thing with the deck you made - Its extremely draw heavy - Problem - You're sacrificing a lot of power for cards in hand, and its almost unnecessary. I mean, Luck bird is a 5k boost. When you're running something that weak, its pointless, atleast with Gemini, you can push Silent Tom to 15k+ threshold, same with Mocha.

Once Celestial Valkyrie comes out, I'd look into picking up some Battle Sister, Tarts. 10k Vanilla's are always good to have. Also, Consider Omniyoji. At least with her, you have an easier chance at hitting 10k minimum.

I hate G2 OTT... -_-

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
What about 6 crit 6 draw 4 heal?

And I guess you're right about luck bird.

Bing

Smash Master
I love 6 crit and 6 draw. I think its like the standard set to go with. I do generally play around with my triggers though, I always do try running a few stands, Especially when you have a card like Silent Tom in your deck. (Think about it, multiple attacks with a card that can't be guarded by grade 0's)

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
True, being able to stand Tom would be awesome, would 4 crit 4 draw 4 heal 4 stand work?

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Fair enough, that's what I used to run with my Kageros, and it worked ok

Bing

Smash Master
I dunno, I dont find stands overly useful, so I generally only run 2. Like I run 2 in my Raindear Bermuda deck so if I draw a Grade and a stand on the twin drive, I can bounce a grade 3 back to my hand and re-stand the rear-guard.

Vixen

Premium
6 draw 6 crit 4 heal or 12 crit 4 heal.

tom attacking for 13 vs a grade 3 is worthless.

stand sucks in raindear. only useful target is flute, or if you get stupid lucky and get one of your 2 stands and a g3 in the same check. just run 8/4/4 like a smart person.

if you want to run stand in raindear (which doesnt work btw. 11k+ vgs invalidate the deck) you would run

weddel
8 stand
4 draw
4 heal

4 sedna
4 elly
3 felucca
3 perle

4 flute
2 girls rock rio
3 perla

2 flores
4 carine
4 raindear

The problems with the deck are:

A. you're forced to run 10+ g3.
B. The deck only has 9 worthwhile front-row stand targets.

sorry i've been gone. personal reasons i dont really want to share. i gave away everything i owned, and otherwise became very apathetic towards things i love.

I'm 2 Iseult away from owning everything important for pre-set4 RP decks, and then all I need are 4 garmore G2, 4 Garmore g3, 4 snowgal, and i bleugal.

IRL I'm running:

SVG Drangal
8 Crit
4 Draw
4 Heal

4 Iseult (borrowing 2)
4 Galahad G1
4 Borgal
2 Marron

4 Galahad G2
3 Dozer
3 Akane

3 Palamedes
3 Galahad G3
3 Lohengrin
---------------------

Raindear:

SVG Weddel
8 Crit
4 Draw
4 Heal

4 Elly (proxy)
4 Sedna
3 Felucca
3 Perle (proxy)

3 flute
4 Perla (proxy)
3 girls rock rio (proxy)

1 Flores
4 Raindear
4 Carine

Bing

Smash Master
Hmm, our RP decks are pretty alike

SVG Drangal
8 Crit
4 Draw
4 Heal

2 Toypugal
4 Galahad G1
4 Borgal
4 Marron

4 Galahad G2
4 Gallatin
3 Akane

2 Soul Saver Dragon
3 Galahad G3
3 Lohengrin

I have no Nulls, working on that, buts its not my top priority

My Pale Moon deck which is now almost complete

Grade 3 - 8
x4 Midnight Invader (Have 3, 3 Incoming)
x4 Sword Magician, Sarah (Need 1)

Grade 2 - 10
x4 Crimson Beast Tamer (Have 1, 3 Incoming)
x4 Dancing Princess of the Night Sky (4 Incoming)
x2 Barking Cerberus

Grade 1 - 15
x4 Hades (Need 2 - 2 Incoming)
x4 TBT
x3 Bicorn/Midnight Bunny. (Might do 2 Bicorn and a Bunny or x3 Quantum + x3 Glenn +x1 Bicorn/Bunny)
x2 Magician Of Quantum Mechanics (4 Incoming)
x2 Jumping Glenn

Grade 0 - 17
x1 Girl Who Crossed the Gap
x4 Poison Juggler
x4 Dynamite Juggler
x4 Rainbow Magician
x4 Candy Clown

And Last but not least My Soulless OTT

I'm not going to post a decklist because Its still in the planning process, but I am working on collecting the essentials

I have the triggers I want

x4 Chocolat
x3 Coco
x3 Sky Witch
x2 Wiseman
x1 Lulu
x1 Lala
x1 Sphere Magus
x1 Luck Bird
x2 Cocoa
x1 Maiden of Libra(Probably not being used)
x1 Mocha

I think thats it. Theres probably more. I have like 12 incoming trades, one of them is pretty big (Like a 200$ value - I traded most of my GP stuff in this one)

Also, one thing I loved about having 4 Pellinore's - People over-valued them and they're on so many lists its ridiculous.

Also, I'm not trying to brag or anything, its just an update.

In regards to Raindear, I actually really like it. I just run it with Ceram's and it works fine. I bounce back and forth between 8 Crit 2 draw 2 stand and 4 draw all the time.

Vixen

Premium
Budget you should be running:

SVG Drangal
8 Crit
4 Draw
4 Heal

2 Toypugal
4 Galahad G1
4 Borgal
4 Marron

4 Galahad G2
3 Gigantech Dozer
4 Akane

2 Twin Swords of Flashing Light, Marhaus
3 Galahad G3
3 Lohengrin

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
0:
SVG Ichibiyoshi (or however it's spelled)
4 heal
6 crit
4 draw
2 stand

1:
4 Crescent moon tsukuyomi
4 PG's
3 8k vanilla
3 cocoa

2:
4 Half moon tsukuyomi
4 silent Tom
3 mocha

3:
4 full moon tsukuyomi
2 Amaterasu
2 Apollon

Questions? Comments? Opinions? Thoughts? Fixes? Dirt? Gossip? Garbage bashing? Floor's open.

Bing

Smash Master
You know, thinking about it, the 2 stands are useless, considering that a Tom attacking for such low numbers would be rather pointless. So i'm going to retract my statement and say up it to 8 crit.

Also, While Cocoa's effect may be good and come in Handy, its only useable when its first played, so I would recommend dropping that down to 2 and adding a Gemini.

Generally people just use 4 Full moons and 4 Ammy's for the Grade 3 Lineup, but I don't see a problem with Apollon. Especially with 4 Gemini

Vixen

Premium
Apollon is bad because it messes up your stack. Take it out.

Your G3 lineup should be 4 Amaterasu, 3 Tsukiyomi.

Take out 1 silent tom and 3 mocha for 4 Red Eye. It helps you get 6 soul.

Make room for 3 or 4 Blue Eye. it helps cycle, and aids in stacking/getting to your stack faster.

6 draw 6 crit is best for Tsukiyomi.

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah wow... Apollon is bad... got it confused with Souffle.

Personally I like having 4 Full Moons :p. The rest makes sense, I didnt even notice the Mocha for some reason.

So on Pojo someone asked if Luquier could hit infinite numbers, the answers is no, however I did come up with this:(Copy and pasted because lazy)

Originally Posted by AzureWings
You know I never really looked into Luquier until the other day. Just realized she gets +9k from her Limit Break. I'd to do her LB and choose a Jumping Glenn as the Grade 1 from the Soul. 29k column. Actually I'd rather Pull a Quantum that way I could use Quantums effect on Glenn and get a consistent 10k booster.

I truly do want to look into an infinite power combo or something that gets ridiculously high though...

Actually mathematically speaking, if you have a Purple trapezist in the rear, and a Quantum in the soul(Would still work Vice Versa) and you kept flipping them back and forth WITHOUT using Luquiers Limit Break, you could hit roughly 24k+

So lets just say you have 4 Damage. You need 1 Purple Trapezist in Hand, 1 in the rear, 1 Quantum in the Soul.

Play the Purple Trap and move the other purple trap into the soul for Quantum(+6K)
Remove Quantum, CB 1 and put it back into the soul for the Purple Trap(+9k)

Move the Purple trap you played earlier into the soul and take out the Quantum(12k)

I'm sure you see where this is going. Now considering the cost of this is a bit more efficent then a LB This might not be such a bad idea... considering that for CB 3 you can get the 9k from the LB plus if the Grade 1 you take out is a Purple Trapezist you can hit 12k. But I just gained 12k off 1 counterblast, I'd say this is relatively cost effective... Plus you know, you can play other cards to open rear spots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWings
The scenario I provided was +15k at 1 counterblast... you can keep going of course. Your Scenario used all 5 CBs(3 for Luquier and the other 2 for Girl). If you do 5 damage, its +39k.

6k per Cycle(I.e Trap in Quantum out. CB1 Trap out)
At 4 CBs 6x4=24k. 24k plus the initial 15k from the first damage/playing of trap(Or even two traps) =39k +Luquiers 10k = 49k. Another option? With the last move, pull out a Glenn so you get 49k + 10k Boost.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Got 2nd at locals yesterday, got Pacifica in my entry pack :)

Bing

Smash Master
Won my tournament yesterday. Didn't drop a single game. Only took a total of 7 damage in Grand Finals in which we did Bo5

Pools/Round Robin: 2-0 Narukami - He was running Indra
2-0 Kagero - Only had 1 Dragonic Overlord...
2-0 Gold Pally - Garmore/Gigantech Toolbox
2-0 Gold Pally - SDD
2-0 Gran Blue

First Round: 2-0 Kagero. Standard Kagero deck.
Second Round 2-0 Spike Bros: This was fun to play against.
Third Round 2-0 Tachikaze: Meh, exactly what I thought it was going to be.
Winners Finals: 2-0 Tsuku OTT: In Game 2 They couldnt get Full moon off the effect of half moon and wouldnt ride the Amaterasu in their hand.
Grand Finals: Spike Bros guy again: Set up good columns in this, just I always had Perfect Guards ready whenever he would switch for huge numbers.(Got up to like 37k attack and I was like lol PG discard Mr.Invincible).

All and all, it was a good day, were still working out my prize though :p Looking like Im getting some Soulless OTT stuff.

Vixen

Premium
New creation of mine got a shoutout on VMundi!

SVG - Drangal

4 Margal
8 Crit
4 Draw

4 Snogal
4 Iseult
4 Galahad
2 Marron

4 Galahad
4 Beast Knight Garmore
2 Akane

3 Galahad