• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cardfight!! Vanguard

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Nice job on the shoutout, the deck looks good!

EDIT: Found my lucky store, spent $70 on random packs ($3.75 each, btw) and pulled Silent Tom, full moon tsukuyomi, hades hypnotist, march rabbit of nightmareland, kiriel, blaster blade, luquier, and emerald witch Lala. duuuuuuuuuude
:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
The Niagara Region of Ontario(I live 15-20 Minutes away from Niagara Falls). Holds roughly 300k People. All Yugioh and Magic. I have to buy my cards in Toronto :/

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
The Niagara Region of Ontario(I live 15-20 Minutes away from Niagara Falls). Holds roughly 300k People. All Yugioh and Magic. I have to buy my cards in Toronto :/
Ouch :/ that's really far

I wish my lucky shop could have tourneys, but they don't have enough space :(

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Very true

So it is up to you, Bing the Lone Cardfighter, to recruit your friends to the wonderful world of Vanguard. And if they refuse, just use this line: "At least try it"
That's what I did with my friends and now one is running reijy and the other is running lawkeeper. So now my area has quite the sizable Vanguard scene. My locals are getting more and more attendants and the game is getting more and more interest with my friends, their friends, their friends, and so on. It's like recruiting anybody to any competitive gaming community. And if enough people request Vanguard tournaments at your locals, then they will more than likely host them.

Bing

Smash Master
WTF. THATS GAY

Btw. Mizuki, sorry to say but I can't attend Apex this year, got ****ed over on my pay 6 weeks in a row, plus the days I missed because of the seizure, it all adds up to me having no money. So yeah. Im absolutely livid.

Bing

Smash Master
Im really sorry, I was looking forward to playing Vanguard in Person and teaming.. and our Money Match.

Fun fact, Any time I've played Skypeguard, I've played based on the sound of what they're playing, I cant see a thing, so they could stack their deck and I wouldnt know.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I'll MM you at apex, Mizuki. I'll be the pleasantly plump guy wearing my Thundercats shirt with the goatee.

By the way, how does one play skypeguard? I guess you need a webcam of course, but since I have a built in camera, I won't be able to see what me opponent is playing, would I need to buy another webcam?

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I'll be the obvious transgender because i don't pass yet.

hook your laptop up to a VGA/HDMI monitor.

or buy a usb webcam. Either is acceptable.

Bing

Smash Master
I actually use my phone, I set it up so that they can see my playing field and I just try to remember what they play to the best of my ability, keep track of cards in hand and ask lots of questions.

Its funny, like I said I won that Skypeguard tournament without dropping a game two weeks ago or whatever, and the guy I beat in semi-finals is now claiming I cheated by having a second set of cards beside me and just grabbing what I wanted while also drawing from my deck.

For the record, I were to actually do this, I wouldnt have taken much damage, and I would just pulled criticals and stands all day during my drive checks... and not missed my grade 3 ride for an entire game during that semi-final set. (I had Brutal Jack as my Vanguard and never got a grade 3 the entire game and still won. That Salt is pouring out)'

I never did get my prize from that tournament, oh well, games were still fun.

Vixen

Premium
My new IRL decks

Brigitte 12 crit beatdown:

SVG Stardust Trumpeter
12 Crit
4 Heal

4 Marron
4 Toypugal
4 Iseult
2 Miru Biru

4 Blaster Blade
4 Gordon

4 Brigitte
4 Gancelot
3 Palamedes

Standspam.dek

SVG White Tiger
12 Stand
4 Heal

4 Tough Boy
4 Twin Blader
4 DAG
2 Claydol

4 DAL
4 Brutal Jack
3 Kirara

4 Asura
4 Azure

Vixen

Premium
new irl deck

svg battle rizer
8 stand
4 draw
4 heal
3 hagakure

4 8k
4 dreadmaster
4 claydol
2 pg

4 chigasumi
3 king of sword/kirara
4 brutal jack

4 voidmaster
3 asura kaiser
1 mr. invincible

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I pulled a phantom blaster dragon in my entry pack at locals yesterday, hell yeah!

EDIT: Such a great birthday present :B

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Thanks! Give me money so I can buy more verngerd cerds! Jokes.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Thanks guys!

By the way, I'm finally going to finish my granblues! I just need the perfect guards and one Cocytus and its finally finished.

Bing

Smash Master
I only got to open the 1, The stores hanging on to the other 2 until I can pay for the rest(I got this one for free for running a tournament for the owner)

I didnt pull anything too special.

RRR's Nemains, Enigman Storm and Giraffa(Grade 3)
RR's Mac Lir, Commander Laurel, Dark Metal Dragon, Enigman Wave and Amber Dragon Dusk
R's Amber Dragon Dawn x2, Lizard Soldier, Raopia, Armored Fairy, Subiela, Blaujunger, Dark Mage Badhabh, Caar x2, Silver Spear Demon, Gusion, Twin Order, Platinum Ace x2, Enigman Rain x2, Enigman Flow, Cosmo Roar, Water Gang, Death Waren Ant Lion, Violent Vesper, Gloom Flyman and Megacolony Battler B. oh and Beast Warrior, Garmore.

So yeah. I've already traded Mac Lir and Giraffa for some Stern Ride stuff.

Bing

Smash Master
Pojo is terrible, I go there for 2 reasons

1. Its more active, so you can actually get trade offers
2.Disprove and assist noobs to try and at least Fix Pale Moon and Nova Grappler users.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Got second at locals yesterday, pulled enigman wave in my entry pack and nemain in my winnings :D

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Yo who still plays this game?
I still play, I have a sizable community going at my county's college, so I have no reason to quit really lol

I still haven't bought any BT05 yet, frickin... Phantom Blaster Overlords and stuff. I want them so bad though :/

Top Bottom