• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'll MM you nima 5$ or something i don't really care. Playing you is too much fun with any character tired of marth snakediddy.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum

V1CE

Smash Champion
Nima I will do ur DK or w.e. vs my snake... w.e. u wanna play vs my snake... its all in good fun...

Jaurice do you expect me to be nice to u and respect you when you assume i will be complete trash w/o mk... I am not a dumb player like you I can play alot of characters... yea mk was my best but I will be just fine without him...

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Boone tournament on the 18th and Scottyfest on the 19th?

I'd like to go to both, but that depends on if I can ride with JD, of course.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I just read the last 15 pages of this thread....and I've laughed soooooooo hard I nearly passed out. Got a full on abdominal workout :p

V1CE

Smash Champion
I like that better.

:phone:
Actually when it comes to snakes currently...

Jaurice<V1CE=Rogellio<Craig

i am the only snake tho that has beat archer but who cares :)

he beats stockfield alot and has beat shady once... I have NEVER beaten stockfield :( but i feel like our snakes are prob just as good vs other people. If we were to snake ditto we i would lose tho... too bad keith and shady dont play no more :( same with sushi...

Craig also has best snake here right now prob... i played it yesterday... but i did give him the business alot :)

I will be the best snake soon tho.

My mains after mk ban will be..

Snake>DK>Wario>Falco>DDD>Game&Watch.... IDC what people say about maining 1 character... Ima play alot of characters cause it helps me with M.U.'s

Snake for Majority of games

DK for Marth

Wario for like prob Pit and some others but prob use him mostly in dubs...

Falco for DDD and prob olimar

DDD for some of those easy M.U.'s

Game@Watch is a work in progress again... no one in NC plays him well

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Lol Steve my Snake is definitely A LOT better than yours.

Can't believe you are actually serious in thinking your Snake is as good as mine. TBH I have no clue how Archer Lost to you.

He knows the Snake Matchup really well. Hey Scotty lost to 313 and I have never beaten Scotty.....I guess 313 is at your level or better since you are at mine lololol.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Lol Steve my Snake is definitely A LOT better than yours.

Can't believe you are actually serious in thinking your Snake is as good as mine. TBH I have no clue how Archer Lost to you.

He knows the Snake Matchup really well. Hey Scotty lost to 313 and I have never beaten Scotty.....I guess 313 is at your level or better since you are at mine lololol.

Was Scotty actually, you know, playing?

Also, Inui logic is the best logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom