• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Brian never said Chaser sucks. And I don't think that either. But I'm still the best Link in the state, and either way you declining just seems like fear to me.

archer.

Smash Lord
Jaurice, if you seriously think that who wins a character ditto is the better overall player of that character, then I'm just going to say it: you're dumb.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I said farm is the best mario. Oh yeah and mm my zelda :D.

Also im responsible ffor this recent trash talk bbecause i said jd can be jaurice with link

:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
I am poor and there are better things I can do with $20, like putting it towards Skyward Sword or Mario Kart 7. $5 is negligible compared to that.

archer.

Smash Lord
A good portion of that goes into my savings for when I start to pay back loans.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i lost to KSK's fox yes.... i have trouble vs fox sometimes... I ***** his marth tho.... and who really cares about games without stakes....

I didnt know i wasnt allowed to lose a friendly :/... I guess its usually a big deal when a skilled player loses. Now i know what it feels like to be craig when people make a big deal of him losing a friendly lololol....

Ill mm Jaurice for any amount of money with virtually any character...

i do plan on only going to apex but i might try to go to NC State... Idk tho we will see.

yall so silly

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
I'll MM any link with my DK, and I guarantee it'll be more fun to watch than stock's DK.
DK ditto MM stock? herhereurehrhe

V1CE

Smash Champion
-Beat a power ranked player
-Don't get any respect from the other power ranked players (except from the one who I trained with and ended up on the list)

Only in NC.

you will get respect as a player when u stop acting like a giddy little kid about stuff. Also when u actually start playing smart... You have alot to learn

Also you get more respect by being humble especially if your bad...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
you will get respect as a player when u stop acting like a giddy little kid about stuff. Also when u actually start playing smart... You have alot to learn

Also you get more respect by being humble especially if your bad...
Your opinion means nothing especially if you're not going to be ranked anymore with mk gone.

Also, you all insulted me by saying my win was undeserved so how am I not being humble? I know what my accomplishments are. So I do something good but people throw dirt on my name?

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Jaurice your a good brawler i just like messing with you :D. But dont say **** whenn you win and people will give you ultimate respect

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Nima did you know you if you were dk you could lift it over your head.

Ill mm your bowser vs my ness. 2 bucks

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Saying stuff when you win is legit and **** for salt

jreece will be hated on regardless rofl the impressions are stuck

respect is demanded(to an extent) if he continues to improve anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom