• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Like really Steve? You play MK. If we're going to sit here and trash people's playstyles then I want to point out that with MK gone alot of people think you won't be pr'rd anymore.

:phone:
lol i do play mk yes and with mk gone if i choose to main someone else like snake or falco or wario... i might not be pr'd right away but i will always be better than u an most people in NC... I can still get pr'd who knows... depends how much i care to get good with another character.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Also, H1N1 if my snake is free then mm snake vs Mario. Farm or whatever alias you use. If you're the best Mario then you should have no problem right?

It's not like I play a Mario on a consistent basis who was recently trained by the best Mario (boss) right?

Edit:Steve every other character you use I've beaten. Just sayin

Double edit:May I remind you all that at the first ncsu game 1 me and Taylor vs h1n1 and arch (double mk) that I beat them in a 2 v 1 as snake. Like really.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Doubles dont mean **** son.

take it from me, one of the best doubles players in the state hands down.

Doubles will garner you no respect from anyone.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well in that case Mekos gets no respect cause he hates singles and loves doubles.

I'm not saying this to antagonize him either, but he has said this many times.

Edit:Kris told me that after Mekos beat Stockfield at one on of the tgm's that Mekos told Kris to stick to doubles cause of grab release stuff an how hard he had to work to beat snake.

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Like really Steve? You play MK. If we're going to sit here and trash people's playstyles then I want to point out that with MK gone alot of people think you won't be pr'rd anymore.

Don't be so sure Jaurice. NCSU 2 Steve did just fine in that MK banned event losing to Pitzer and Darkflame. If I had his bracket thats probably where I would have placed. No guarantee that I would beat Pitzer a 2nd time and I did in fact lose to Darkflame at that tourney. As for this past tourney, he beat JD with Snake. He can manage without MK.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Smart players know that doubles is a vital part of smash and requires a completely different mindset from singles.

But most people in NC put no stock in doubles. At all. Because they are ignorant.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Well I want to be the exception to that. Me and Taylor have been putting stock in doubles.

We beat Stock and Waldorf's team at the last NCSU. Every team game we had that day came close.

edit:Scotty I'm just going off of what other people say (just like you all are doing to me right now). Based upon what other people say Steve won't succeed without mk.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Also, H1N1 if my snake is free then mm snake vs Mario. Farm or whatever alias you use. If you're the best Mario then you should have no problem right?

It's not like I play a Mario on a consistent basis who was recently trained by the best Mario (boss) right?

Edit:Steve every other character you use I've beaten. Just sayin

Double edit:May I remind you all that at the first ncsu game 1 me and Taylor vs h1n1 and arch (double mk) that I beat them in a 2 v 1 as snake. Like really.
jaurice are u crazy i 2-0 u with wario in tourney and beaten u with DK NUMEROUS times... man u crayyyyyyy lol

V1CE

Smash Champion
But Brian will you mm me snake vs mario. You said you're better than Dr.Yogi so you should be able to beat me right?

I mean I am free according to you right?
yes you suck... you post a vid of my first match ever here when i play u... from 1 year ago... some random DOUBLES friendly... you are a funny guy... record something more up to date next time

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
LOOOOOOL at least a 5$ dollar mm is required between vice and jaurice at ncsu. and it gets recorded.

i luv it.

-seth

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I don't understand this brawl trash talk. Like, okay one person says X then one person says Y then other person says Z towards Y. Ugh. Boring..

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
steve lost to ksk in the animazement tourney LOLOLOL

<3 ksk
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

oh Kevo

edit:as for steve idk its up to him really. i would do it as long as he wouldn't go mk

then again i have alot of mm's on my hand right now. Plus I want to wreck H1N1's mario as snake but he won't do it.

i'll just sit back on this note..........

double edit:KSK was one of the best Marth's in NC before Craig came (obviously Kevo was up there)

archer.

Smash Lord
My Link comes first, Jaurice. If you can't beat my Link, then you'll probably somehow manage to get like JV 10 stocked by Farm's Zelda, and that's nothing compared to his Mario.

So, I'll ask again Jaurice. At NCSU: $5 MM Link vs Snake, Apex ruleset, best of 3?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I have nothing to prove by playing your Link. You don't play Link in bracket (you play mk). You probably can't even name any advanced Link techniques or setups on the spot. You have the Link Icons but we all know when it comes down to serious stuff you're going MK. Chaser AKA Brye is the best Link in the state and I stand by that firmly.

H1N1 on the other hand called me the freest Snake in the state. Steve said I sucked. It's them I want to play.
H1N1 also thinks he's the best Mario too lol. Let me know when Boss approves of your Mario. Dr.Yogi is the best Mario in the state. If I'm the freest Snake then you can beat me with your Mario right?

archer.

Smash Lord
LOOOOL

Hey man if you're afraid of a challenge then just say so. I mean why else would you back down from a MM with a Link that's as bad as you think mine is?

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Arch its cause you never said you were the best Link in the state. Or at least Stingers never said you were. Stingers told Chaser he was the best Link in the state (and Taylor with Mario I think). H1N1 thinks he's the best Mario in the state, but he's never picked mario in bracket.
That's the difference.

and Kevin how did you lose the mug?
>__>

edit:basically JD you don't sit here and say I'm the best Link and Chaser sucks. H1N1 is doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom