• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's great to see so much interest, especially from people outside of Alberta.

Everyone: Please check back often, because i'll probably find a larger venue for this.

Also, the current fee for Singles and Doubles is $10 and $20 respectively. At the moment, the prizes aren't very...hefty. Even with me paying the rental costs out of my own pocket.

Singles admission could be increased to $20 in hopes to increase the pot, that is, if it's okay with everyone.

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
oh.. mah.... gawd.

I am officially confirming myself! Woohoo </epicness>
>_>;;; lol

I wan doubles partner!!!! WAHHH :(

and victra, I can help you with the rental costs!! no. i want to! please let me.. or die :bee:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
GTA coming too? This time I don't think you guys will want to drive over lolol... so ya if possible I would like a ride from the airport =P I don't know which one yet of course but please! =P

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably go. flying with Kage so if possible to get a ride from Airport too (:

Kage we teaming? EC YEAYUHZ

FalseFalco

Smash Master
O SHI

victra are you sure the community center can handle this much hype

also if you dont show I will run cast4 all by myself, and then quit melee forever.

I promise.

Bam/Kage I would love to play you both again. Hopefully you haven't been too plagued by brawl and can offer some tight ass matches

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
O SHI

I'll try to find a bigger venue for this. The Oriole Park Shelter might explode.

also if you dont show I will run cast4 all by myself, and then quit melee forever.

I promise.
Thanks Carl. I'll obviously be at CAST4, but it's nice to see you got my back.

Either way, it'd be great to have you help on this. I'm no Randall, and you're more respected than I am. Hopefully you can use that to make sure people are at the right stations etc. I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT! <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hypehypehype

This tournament is changing from a local ghetto event, to a potential trans-canada tournament.

To help increase the pot, and to make the possibility of a trans-canada tournament here in Alberta a reality, please help promote and advertise!

At the moment, i'm attempting to do the following:
  • Find a larger venue
  • Provide hotel rooms for housing
  • Find a venue closer to restaurants
  • Find ways to bring more people to increase the pot
To make this run smoother and better overall, donations of any amount are greatly appreciate. (Thanks John.)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
O SHI

I promise.

Bam/Kage I would love to play you both again. Hopefully you haven't been too plagued by brawl and can offer some tight ass matches
Lolol plagued by brawl? We are even stronger than before in melee lol. If you think Ì'd let go to waste all the travelling I did, there's no way.

Ya Bam we are teaming if you come with me. =P gogo EC!!

And I can't wait to see all of you again, WC = the nicest guys. =)

I WANT TO SEE EVERY WC **** IT!!! CMON DOWN!

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
oh yea I played brawl like 5times and its enough im at the top of my shape on melee ;) BETTER BE READY BC

Frio

Smash Champion
Ermine we could team as double pikachus, just let me check with one of my friends first

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Now I'm really bummed that I'm not going. There had better be soo many vids, and Victra, you must make the bestest montage evar.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Now I'm really bummed that I'm not going. There had better be soo many vids, and Victra, you must make the bestest montage evar.
Don't worry Mike. It'll be extreme.

PEOPLE. BRING MORE VCRS. and tapes too obviously. Every match with EC should be recorded >=[

btw, Why can't you come Mike?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Europhoria
Michael, Macphail
Toronto, Ontario

I'll go with the other GTA-ers if they go to **** west coast/watch Bam 4 stock everyone

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I might go to this too.

How far a drive from saskatoon is this place? ( I know nothing about the WC....)

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm going to school in TO in the fall, and as such cannot afford to fly back here for a weekend.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
falsefalcos melee training august 1st - Day 1

fought some computers today
trained my roy vs ness matchup
got over 1000ft in homerun contest
broke 5 targets in 4 seconds with game and watch

today was a good day

Stevo

Smash Champion
falsefalcos melee training august 1st - Day 1

fought some computers today
trained my roy vs ness matchup
got over 1000ft in homerun contest
broke 5 targets in 4 seconds with game and watch

today was a good day

lol Roy vs ness matchup. NOW WHAT WILL I COUNTER PICK YOUR ROY WITH CARL!?!?

Hyperbolic time chamber would be great considering i havnt played melee even once since brawl came out

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I could come since it's on a weekend, and I'm sure I could hop on some kind of car pool (if there is one) to get there.

I could probably bring a VCR, Wii/GC (No melee data on memory card), maybe even a TV that's ABLE TO SWITCH TO AV!

I wish I could somehow get my brother to play Melee, and sort of mutually get good like I was a few years ago. Until then, level 9 computers!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
There is a high potential that I will be there. It's about time I took a trip back home and about time I took a visit to my cousins.

Dynamism (aka the best freakin Random in the world biatchez)
James Ross
Kelowna BC

mm confirmations
Everyone that wants one! $5 best of 5 advanced slob picks! As many mms you can handle until you run out of money or run out of stratagies to counter my sick Random!

Top Bottom