• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't see Falcon tourney with FD/Dreamland only in the rules well thats how the boys of B.C and WA do it >_o. I'm pretty hardcore about falcon only I don't even play any other matchup with him at all.

I'll bring my own VCR since all the MM's I do go in my video thread... **** this tourney needs more B.C, theres to much EC attendance to miss this out >_>

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
TyrantWolf, I'll take both MM's. You may need to borrow some change afterwards ;)

Have fun with that Eric. I hope you don't get a lame group. Two of my friends did Katimavik last year, and one couldn't stand their group after 4 months and left early. It seems like crazy fun if you're good at thinking up activities and things to do.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
both of those m/u's are hilarious. So much imbalance the game probably couldn't take it, and result with a self destruct in your face. Then again Sid iiiisss pretty good at pika.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna MM everyone but I have no idea what anyone else mains.
The only people I don't want to money match are campy falcos/jiggs players. So no Blunted_Object, not sure if FalseFalco camps. I just can't get into those matches lol. /Boredom johns

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'm probably gonna MM everyone but I have no idea what anyone else mains.
The only people I don't want to money match are campy falcos/jiggs players. So no Blunted_Object, not sure if FalseFalco camps. I just can't get into those matches lol. /Boredom johns
Fight me I wont camp I promise

watch my videos I just run in and die alot

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Jason I love you! East coast is gonna take all the top spots!
Alright, I'd be up for that probably Carl. I mean you CAN camp >_> But that would be so disappointing and boring to play. It'd be like beating Lambchops again

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Jason I love you! East coast is gonna take all the top spots!
Alright, I'd be up for that probably Carl. I mean you CAN camp >_> But that would be so disappointing and boring to play. It'd be like beating Lambchops again
whos that

anyway i guess ill be prepping my laser spam for our match

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone out there to a 26 characters iron man match! Rules are as follow:

You can play every character but just once, and the order you want. First match is a double blind with someone watching just to be sure.

So anyone that thinks can play many characters, make sure to challenge me to this epic battle!

Starting at 20$.

GO

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Sounds exciting *shoots self* >_> He's a crappy over-hyped laser camping falco from the states. Like Eggm =D

Edit: All Iron Man Matches must be recorded!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Sounds exciting *shoots self* >_> He's a crappy over-hyped laser camping falco from the states. Like Eggm =D

Edit: All Iron Man Matches must be recorded!
eggm? is that some sonic the hedgehog joke lol

oh btw you already lost our money match

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yes, I can't stand Roy

Eggm is a campy Falco

pkmvodka: I used to main Random in melee and used every character fluently except for Roy. Next tourney I can make it to in Alberta, it's on. (You are an Alberta tourney goer regularly right?)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
can you change the date of the tourney?
lol like that would help or something, nvm

Edit: sri, my history falls short as I was active for a year then gone for like ever and now I'm back >:[

Levi5

Smash Ace
I'm a bit late but I ****ing rofl'd at Sheik vs Pikachu

I'm sorry I should've put that better. You want to play against people that aren't going to be boring to play against, and then you tell someone you'll money match your sheik vs their pikachu.

Two questions:
1. What do you think they're thinking?
2. How do you expect to have fun playing against chainthrowing pikachu anyways?

Last edited:

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol if he didn't CG he'd lose.

Trust me on that.

Also good luck having time for iron man MM's but they ssound awesome.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'm a bit late but I ****ing rofl'd at Sheik vs Pikachu. Are you Jewish per chance?

I'm sorry I should've put that better. You want to play against people that aren't going to be boring to play against, and then you tell someone you'll money match your sheik vs their pikachu.

Two questions:
Oh my god, I might die of laughter!

troof/10

I accept the Marth one, but wtf Sheik? **** that ****

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I challenge anyone out there to a 26 characters iron man match! Rules are as follow:

You can play every character but just once, and the order you want. First match is a double blind with someone watching just to be sure.

So anyone that thinks can play many characters, make sure to challenge me to this epic battle!

Starting at 20$.

GO
What the.. Unpossible!! You will come to WC???

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A WARRIORS BATTLE!!!!

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm a bit late but I ****ing rofl'd at Sheik vs Pikachu. Are you Jewish per chance?

Two questions:
What the hell? I don't/won't CG Pikachu. The combos I can get out of a throw at that % are better >_>

FalseFalco

Smash Master
He means the percents at which pikachu can be chainthrown (0-100%)

and he's right the combos shiek has against pikachu at those percents are better

kithkin

Smash Champion
But CAARLLLLLL Chaingrabbing is just so much easier.

>_> God though, CG'ing is annoying.

Two sets of thunder cheeks

Top Bottom