• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 - Nov 22-23, 08 - Alberta, CAN - MELEE ONLY - It's over! T^T

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There is a high potential that I will be there. It's about time I took a trip back home and about time I took a visit to my cousins.

Dynamism (aka the best freakin Random in the world biatchez)
James Ross
Kelowna BC

mm confirmations
Everyone that wants one! $5 best of 5 advanced slob picks! As many mms you can handle until you run out of money or run out of stratagies to counter my sick Random!
best random in the world? Ill MM you Random vs Random. Gogo.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Dynasim why do you insist on throwing money away >_> I don't understand you.

But your $5 got me home last tournament, gg.

Levi5

Smash Ace
no cus ness hard counters bowser >:3

>"You'll want to come"
I c wut u did thar

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
good good

Random vs Random? Ok if you guys all want to haha. I just meant advanced slobs, like you know, a regular tourney set. But that works too, up to you when we start the matches I guess ;]

so Superboom, Levi, Kage, Lemonlau, hopefully I'll see you then. :]

SpaceFalcon
What's an extra $5 when it costs $200 for the trip in food, gas EVERY else anyway?

Regarding all of those melee mms I did at SFU, that was just for me to get some good practice in because I needed work after not playing for over half a year. I plan to do it every tourney until my melee game is back up to speed. And sure I lost $25 from melee mms that day, but I won $15 of it back from Brawl mms the next day, no big loss. lol It's just like I entered another tourney but had way better and more matches ;]

By the looks of it, I'm gonna be losing some money in Alberta in November too ;]
lol
But it'll be worth it :p

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just throwing this out there, but if a lot of our players from Ontario come out, maybe we can have a Ontario vs WC crew battle.

If you guys wanna be brave, we can do EC vs WC rofl. That is if a lot of the people from poutineland come out.

Stevo

Smash Champion
its usually easier to land in calgary than edmonton, but if you guys can do a direct flight to edmonton I would recommend it. There are many people here willing to pick you up.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
"A General Rule: Any outbursts of anger or rage (ie. Throwing your controller or striking it violently) will result in forfeit of the match due to unsportsmanlike like conduct."

>_> my tag is ANGER

Anywho, if you need another tv+wii/barlw/melee I usually bring the full package so if you need it I can supply it.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
just Throwing This Out There, But If A Lot Of Our Players From Ontario Come Out, Maybe We Can Have A Ontario Vs Wc Crew Battle.

If You Guys Wanna Be Brave, We Can Do Ec Vs Wc Rofl. That Is If A Lot Of The People From Poutineland Come Out.

You Can't Handle Best Coast.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Falcon Only 1v1 Rules
-4 stock
-8 minutes
-Best 2/3 matches,
-Semi Finals of both brackets will be best 3/5.
-Finals will be best 3/5 match.
-Double elimination
-Items will be off
-You may only play as Captain Falcon or Bowser
-A Clean falcon punch results in an auto win regardless how many stocks your opponent had left.

I think that should be added to those rules.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Falcon Only 1v1 Rules
-4 stock
-8 minutes
-Best 2/3 matches,
-Double elimination
-Items will be off
-A Clean falcon punch results in an auto win regardless how many stocks your opponent had left.

This is the greatest rule, and therefore must be included.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Falcon Only 1v1 Rules
-4 stock
-8 minutes
-Best 2/3 matches,
-Double elimination
-Items will be off

lol. There's gonna be so many attempts to Tapion combo.

I would be willing to pick people up from the airport, granted that they're arriving at Edmonton International.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

>_> my tag is ANGER
Melee's tags can only have 4 letters.

Anywho, if you need another tv+wii/barlw/melee I usually bring the full package so if you need it I can supply it.
No Brawl, but another TV, Wii, and Melee would be greatly appreciated.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I would be willing to pick people up from the airport, granted that they're arriving at Edmonton International.
Sweeeet. There is a chance/possibility that we could have like 8-10 people coming. Is that okay with you? Thanks mang.

I'd also like to mm you.

Your main vs my Peach $4 bo3
Your Pika vs my Peach $4 bo3

I could use some change <3 lol.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'll money match anyone at this that isn't from EC if I attend
2-5$ Bo3 or Bo5 depending on the amount prob xD
Just ask me

Edit: We should do regional crews so I can watch Bam take 40 stocks

kithkin

Smash Champion
Your main vs my Peach $4 bo3
Your Pika vs my Peach $4 bo3.
Pika is his main...

But yeah, calgary's always a little stressed for rides on themselves so I suggest going to edmonton.

OH HEY SID/DAN/MIKE P/JOHN

Team?

John we should team again, we *****.

or sid <3 I love you

Hey calgary, wanna join crews together?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol. There's gonna be so many attempts to Tapion combo.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Melee's tags can only have 4 letters.

No Brawl, but another TV, Wii, and Melee would be greatly appreciated.
lol I'd have to learn Punch edgeguarding fo sho.

ANGR is in melee, ANGRY is in brawl. Pretty much anything to do with ANGER is what I'm trying to say here and I might sometimes use ANGER for an alternate control thing if I feel like it.
I'm just full of anger and rage. ;]

I bring it all everywhere. All of it! If I had a 64 I'd bring that too. I'd bring it all to an SC tourney even, cause that's just what I do. I'll have my little blue bag with the wii and the melee and the barlw and the controllers sitting there, not in anyones way but if we need anything, I gotz it! I GOT DIS!

And the bad news

Unfortunately, my plans to come to this just got ***** this weekend. I found out I had already agreed to go on tour with a band for the few weeks around that time so I wont be making any trips out of town unless it's for music. gg no re

I'll keep my eyes open for another tourney possibility though, I really want to smash Alberta and Red Deer is probably the most convinient place for it so next tourney you have in Red Deer, I'll make sure I'm there. Anything planned for December yet?

MMs are still on everyone, just put them on hold for a later date. My Pichu is going to destroy you! >:[

*Deconfirm Dynamism*
=[

Edit: Kithkin, I want to double with you in Barlw cause Bowser mains <3
That's for Brawl anyway, do you main Bowser in melee too? I don't anymore, but I could pick him up again pretty quickly cause I used him through Random. Now I'm all about top tier Falco and Marth whoring with Pichu, Link and Mario to embarrass people with sick counters.

Also, I'd prefer a tourney with all three smash games as I play 64, melee and Brawl and would like to smash Alberta in every way possible if I take a trip there. So next Red Deer tourney sometime from late November/early December > with 64+melee+Brawl, I'LL BE THERE!!! I'LL BE THERE EVEN IF I HAVE TO WALK! And I'll have my tv and baggy with me too... >;^]

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Hey

My name is Eric Currie Brown AKA Blunted_Object10 AKA ChaoZ AKA Brown Town and I play Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube which I think I may just be good enough to compete in a Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament. However I can not join this tournament due to my involvement of a Canadian government program called Katimivik where I will be very busy doing community work with a group of people in 3 different place for 3 months each for a total of 9 months being away from my home in Richmond BC, Canada. During this time in Nov. 15th + 16th I will be in Summerside, PEI where I haven't been to before which I am interested in seeing what it's like there.

I would have loved to join this tournament because I miss Kage and of course ALBERTA, but I will be busy I'm sorry..:(

A! K! A!

LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS!LONG JOHNS! PLUS MORE JOHNS!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
That sux eric

also definitely no ec wc crews I don't think we have a lineup suitable to combat the forces of BEAST coast

Singles is a different story...

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dynamism, While I have beaten every other brawl bowser who challenged me. I suck at melee hardcore, and I'm worse with bowser, Sadly I play sheik.

Brawl exclusive bowser <3

Anyways, I like all the games too, so if we ever get to play I'd gladly play all three. (perhaps a MM of 3 each match in a different game?!?! OSHI-)

I also was the person originally going to be a random main for brawl too untill Alex slapped me.

And Levi you hooker, theres no calgary without Levi.

Anyone looking for another crew member? I promise I'll practice... or something, so I don't suck at melee.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
so what's our crew for now like

Bam
Kage
Europh
Raynex
against the world? =o

Top Bottom