• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO2010 Results - Orlando, FL - June 5/6 - Brawl Bracket up

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
LOL @ linguini... where the **** were you man?

THINGS THAT PISSED ME OFF AT THIS TOURNAMENT

1. TOURNAMENT NOT FINISHING IN ONE DAY = unacceptable.... (okay i contributed to delinquency too, but seriously)

2. TEAMS PAYING OUT TO 4th WHEN SINGLES ONLY PAYED OUT TO 4th (are you ****ing kidding me? although i love bigger teams payouts, this just struck me as ridiculous)

3. PP + CHU FORFEITING... (**** if I had known that was gonna happen I woulda played a little differently) maybe... XD

4. GETTING COMPLETELY ***-RAMMED BY PP IN SINGLES (the most disgusting **** I've experienced recently, so glad we didn't care about recording lol)

For all you southern kids, I'll be at TO6, so see you then, if not APEX :)
Chu forfeited?

o.O

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
My left thumb was delightfully sore after this weekend.

I was disturbed by the lack of crouch cancel falcon kick at this tournament...

Great job with the hosting, good seeing old friends, awesome losing to lots of different players and characters (PP yayuhz flaminroy tope darkrain merck cyrain TRIKROME)

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I was disturbed by the lack of crouch cancel falcon kick at this tournament...

Great job with the hosting, good seeing old friends, awesome losing to lots of different players and characters (PP yayuhz flaminroy tope darkrain merck cyrain TRIKROME)
You think you had it bad?! There was a rectanglish hole in my thumb and every time I pressed down my control stick that has NO PADDING went into my skin and it hurt like HELL! I also main falco in brawl, so just imagine how many times I PRESSED DOWN!!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I've played on those controllers, with the left stick's padding worn down.
My friends call them "the bleeder" 's.

I've never experienced pain with them though. My fingers must be graceful on that controller then. Just gliding on it without much pressure....

Be like Colbol! Claw your left stick so that the pain is distributed among TWO. BURNING FINGAAHSS!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
1: Hungrybox - I'm glad you defended the Empire! Good t.o.ing and thanks for finding me that power strip!
1: Everlasting Yayuhhz - The Yayuhhz were flowing at this tournament, thanks for blowing my mind in teams
1: Dr. PP - When its more fun to watch someone play than it is to actually play them, you know they are really good. Thanks for keeping my love for falco alive.
1: Chu Dat - LoL this man looked like he just got back from the drug store, let me get some of the stuff you had next time. Or maybe your just not used to the FL sun. Its brutal. Thanks for wobbling!
1: Dop - You should change your name to GURU, your words are so insightful, thanks for the housing and the good times.
1: Tope - Most hardcore MOFO smasher I've met, this guy was awesome, Richmond must be a sweet place. O yea nice sheik too!
1: FullMetal - Always a pleasure, didn't get to play this time around but I'm sure we will later.
1: Travis - Not sure if I met you?
1: Cyrain - "Sorry man, I'm usually not so out of it." "I hate videogames, I just like smash." "O trust me, I've had my throw down days." LOL it was such an experience to meet ya, I feel the same way about video games and smash, its more of a video martial art than a video game. Good matches!
1: Laijin - Finally got to see you, didn't get to talk to you tho. =(
1: Plank - Thanks for throwing this together man, **** professional t.o.ing, and one of the nicest guys i've met. I hope to play you again when I have my darling controller.
1: Trikrome - OK maybe you got a little better...
1: Flamin' Roy - There is no God, good job getting 9th!
1: Skrach - Youve sent me into a marth maining frenzy, always a pleasure
1: Kniht - sucks about your car man, glad I got to meet ya you are a really nice/ cool person
1: Darkrain - I was too scared to talk to you, like meeting tiger woods haha
17: 7 Deadly Sins - I get surprised every tournament by sleeper skill, savannah must be pretty legit
17: Uberice - Dude im loving the facial hair!
17: DogySamich - Good to see ya, I hope we get to chill later
17: Merck - didn't get to play ya =(
17: Colbol - your mom was so nice
17: Zone - stop playing zelda, your link fetish is getting in the way of your smesh!
17: Raistlin - jigglypuff is so lame, youre cool tho =)
17: Plup - dude you are so good!
17: Articanus - STAR of the tournament, this guy was professional, nice, and full of sleeper skill. I can't wait to put up that back throw, dair dair, you did to skrach
17: PB & J - OMG that tech shine is so cool
17: HarrietTheGuy - Come to tallahassee for a melee tournament this weekend
17: Husband - I would never have thought youd be so jacked!
17: SmashMac - smoke cannabis with me next time
17: Nasty - Ganon? Didnt get to see ya
33: Kaiser - cool name
33: Blind Ghost - Our groking was not complete, we must further grow closer
33: Apollo - Good games when are you back in gville?
33: PEEF! - lol what an awesome guy, thanks for reppin the MW dog, and let us continue our discussion about the effects of cannabis on the brain. The studies that "prove" brain damage used reeses monkeys that were given ridiculous amounts of cannabis in gas masks, the oxygen couldn't get their brains because of all the smoke they were being pumped with, so the "scientists" concluded cannabis brain damage.
33: Pengie - is this something to do with a penguin, if so then hell yes!
33: Frames - Thanks for guiding me to colin's buddy, youre such a chill mofo =)
33: Rock Crock - Gator nation garbage!
33: Cash Mooney - OMG i still didn't get to talk to you
33: Ballistics - lamo
33: NicaBoy - Dale you made me so happy at Aasem's house =)
33: VGMasta - LoL no taco bell or drugs??? Come on man start living
33: C - As opposed to a or b??
33: 702 - Area code?
33: RedHalberd - lol lame name, how bout using a better one like Akelade!
33: Dark Sonic - Ouch you ***** me and jpobs in teams, too bad we didn't get to volley hehe
33: Phanna - Always a pleasure, thanks for recording!
49: DewDaDash - Where do you normally live??
49: Rx - Sweet name =D
49: Pr0ject - "Did you see that ****?!" , me : "that was you!???" lol youre getting alot better!
49: Yummy n' Beefy - didn't get to see ya =(
49: Garbanzo - we neeed to chill
49: SighRax - SO LEGIT too bad he wont read this
49: Action ******* - **** good matches in pools man =)
49: CapnCrunch - Really? Cereal?
49: Mojo - Keep training young one
49: Kuya - kirby? really?
49: Snap - crack, pop?
49: Sworddancer - marth main?
49: GrindFox - skater?
49: Jpobs - Nice falco/fox man, it was awesome teaming with ya! Thanks for coming all the way from the bahamas. You really scared me by not saying goodbye thought you got kidnapped or something

Cameron was chill as fuc, all the out of staters were really nice, thanks guys!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
49: Jpobs - Nice falco/fox man, it was awesome teaming with ya! Thanks for coming all the way from the bahamas. You really scared me by not saying goodbye thought you got kidnapped or something
yea it was great teaming with you man.
yea sorry about that, i was kinda in a heated rage when i had to leave so all my common sense went out the door :(
good games nonetheless

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I learned that FL is not nearly as hospitable as the MW. I appreciated those that housed me, but as a whole, there was alot of not-so-courteous stuff like asking for gas money when I just tagged along for a ride that they were going on anyway, and stuff like that.

In the MW, we just all help eachother out and that is the main purpose. In FL...the locals just didn't seem to want to make the trip down here great. When someone flies into one of my tournaments, I go way out of my way to make it a great trip, and make their plane ticket worth it. That didn't really happen here except ColBols parents were just amazing. I don't want to take away from Hbox who housed me for a week, that was really nice, but as a whole, it seemed like most people were in it to make a little money off of me.

Frames

DI
fl has plenty of hospitality but we're not a charity...maybe unicef will start hosting smash tournaments then you can get free food free everything...its not always economically feasible to just give oos people whatever they want...we always try and make people feel welcome but sometimes things are just different

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I learned that FL is not nearly as hospitable as the MW. I appreciated those that housed me, but as a whole, there was alot of not-so-courteous stuff like asking for gas money when I just tagged along for a ride that they were going on anyway, and stuff like that.

In the MW, we just all help eachother out and that is the main purpose. In FL...the locals just didn't seem to want to make the trip down here great. When someone flies into one of my tournaments, I go way out of my way to make it a great trip, and make their plane ticket worth it. That didn't really happen here except ColBols parents were just amazing. I don't want to take away from Hbox who housed me for a week, that was really nice, but as a whole, it seemed like most people were in it to make a little money off of me.
LOL its cause you were in Central Florida, in South Florida EVERY SMASHER WOULD BE WILLING TO HOUSE YOU.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Videos: CEO2010 Orlando, FL June 5/6

Shoutouts:

Hungrybox -- Juan great stuff running the tourny with Plank, I always love helping you guys, I felt it went off very well and I had a great time, so happy with everything thanks again and good jank of course playing! I just remembered I beat you in a jigglypuff ditto in tournament singles once way back when. Ah, then you got **** and I sat on a choad. Rats.
Everlasting Yayuhhz -- I think this is the first time I really met you, you seem very funny, and a great player to boot, great job against RockCrock he's no easy foe.
Dr. PP -- Nice to meat you as well, you seem really chill, as a Falco tertiary I really like watching you play, it's too bad Shiz couldn't make it up maybe another time, I don't think we got to play either which I understand, I hope everything improves for you in the long run.
Chu Dat -- Nice seeing you again, represent Icies
Dop -- Dop dop bo bop banana PHANNA fo fop. I win.
Tope -- So I know now you're not Cyrain, but a funny guy who goes way back, respect. You also remind me of Jeff Goldblum visually. It was nice meeting you, I should've tried to get some friendlies with you, oh well. Also, didn't you randomly turn off my laptop recorder? That was kind of weird lol.
FullMetal -- Don't know how I haven't met you before, but you're ****, great stuff, we should play more outside of teams. Also, I like your name.
Travis -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Cyrain -- Hey, didn't really meet you so much but you seem cool.
Laijin -- YOUNG LINK FOUR MAN FREE FOR ALLS!
Plank -- Holler. Great seeing you again :pound:
Trikrome -- I don't think I actually talked to you very much this tournament, but you remind me a lot of myself. If I was half black and half chinese with an awesome haircut and captain skillz. So maybe not so much like me, but it's always nice seeing you lol we should play next time
Flamin' Roy -- Your blue shirt was a total mindgame since Nica was wearing matching red. Nice seeing you again lol
Skratch -- Yo!
Kniht -- Hey you're samus is getting mad good, I'll have to promise to do better next tournament and actually give you something to look forward to :-P
Darkrain -- Nice meeting you! Nice job, when I saw you play it was cool, I hope you enjoyed the tournament.
7 Deadly Sins -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Uberice -- Someone's going to get the axe! Sorry for not keeping up my end in teams, we should have probably practiced our actual team instead of Fox Falco lol, I look forward to next time though. Go team "The Latest Rap Song"!
DogySamich -- Hey nice seeing you again and talking with you more / playing Doc double teams
Merck -- I know I kind of know you but next time we'll have to hang out more, good jank though
Colbol -- Colin Ballin bo ballin, wait I already did this for Dop's shout-out. Thanks for housing! Really nice every time we hang out, fun times, we'll keep working on your HoN skillz ;-)
Zone -- Hey I thought I knew who you were but when I actually saw you I wasn't so sure, I should've introduced myself better but mad respect for your zelda we should play next time, also thanks a lot for helping out the pot that's a really impressive gesture.
Rockcrock -- Fffff where was first place? I need material for a new combo video you know.
Raistlin -- Puff puff bo buff bananna phanna fo fuff. I just realized that song says my name every time. 3rd time I've used it in a shoutout for this thread, I should stop
Plup -- Plup plup bo blupp.. Wait nevermind, hey nice to meet you I love metroid so much and you're doing good things with Samus, I enjoyed our dittos I hope you did too, we'll have to hang out more and like record some stuff next time
Articanus -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
PB & J -- Holler!
HarrietTheGuy -- Thanks for letting me be big spoon in Colbol's bunk bed. Whether or not you knew it. Can't wait for Gainesville eeeee (I'm gonna train you so hard)
Husband -- Nice to meet you, I don't know how much we talked but you seem really chill, and fit. I wouldn't want to piss you off lol, hopefully we'll get to hang out more in the future and play some
SmashMac -- Barry! Too goods. Love your impressions, fun stuff in the car, glad you could come along with us. Nice times were had by all :)
dark sonic -- You remind me of like hbox, when he was getting good. So maybe in a year you'll be the world's best, I wouldn't put it past the realm of possibility. Keep it up!
Nasty -- Always a pleasure playing you man, good stuff in pools, I had bad tournament jitters for the actual gameplay but that's nobody's fault but mine. Really nice seeing you again
Kaiser -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Blind Ghost -- You live in Gainesville, so I'll be smashing with you a lot starting August 11th
Apollo -- CANT WAIT FOR GAINESVILLE omg ****.
Peef -- hi again
Pengie -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Frames -- Sorry for not recording the match you owned raistlin ;-0 lol nice seeing you again until next time!
Rock Crock -- Why is RockCrock on the pool list twice? I mean he's man enough for 2 but dayum.
Cash Mooney -- Sup guy, out of every smasher I have a lot of respect for you loving the game so much to take the crap everyone had for you early on, but sticking with it and getting better, good stuff keep it up.
Ballistics -- YO! Thanks for the offer lol, nice seeing you again as always
NicaBoy -- Hey nice to see you moneymatching people, again mindgames with yours & flaminroy's shirt colors haha, good stuff overall great seeing you again
VGMasta -- Hey I particularly liked your interview, thanks to you & everyone who participated not sure where I'm going with those yet. Nice getting to know you better!
C -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
702 -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
RedHalberd -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Dark Sonic -- Apparently Dark Sonic and RockCrock are in the cool guy club where hbox lists you twice, nice. See previous shoutout above in post!
Phanna -- Way to choke at a tournament again assclown
DewDaDash -- Hey didn't really talk to you a whole lot but hope you had fun, always nice seeing you guys.
Rx -- Broseph, sup!
Pr0ject -- Buy wards. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. Thanks for driving the first half and the providing the vehicle & fuel, I hope your car window gets better?
Yummy n' Beefy -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Garbanzo -- Hey nice seeing you again!
SighRax -- Hey there fun guy, thanks for the interview of everyone I did I was the most scared you would punch the camera through my head just because you're baller like that. You should've found our captain falcon free-for-alls and represented, oh well!
Action B@stard -- Got to really talk to you for a first time, you seem really funny and cool, your captain is no joke keep it up!
CapnCrunch -- I know your name… and I'm sure I know you… but I'm not connecting a name to a face right now
Mojo -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Kuya -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Snap -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Sworddancer -- I know your name… and I'm sure I know you… but I'm not connecting a name to a face right now
GrindFox -- Not connecting a name to a face right now but I'm sure we get along swell
Jpobs -- Where did you go! I needed you to **** darkrain and nasty and forfeit to me in pools :(

Triple shoutouts go to Plank, Hbox, and Zone. Good jank! I'll be putting together the montage video hopefully by end of August, sorry about the delay I just have a ton going on these days (nothing bad, all great, just a lot of different fun projects).

So nice seeing old friends and making new ones, I hope I can make it out to more tournaments soon. Apologies if anyone's not satisfied with the video quality, I borrow a different laptop each time and it's kind of random luck. Hopefully I get my own good computer here soon!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Phanna, me, and the other bads would also like to give a shout out to Colin's last-minute housing, his mystical grandparents, and his Diversity-embracing mom and dad.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ColBols family is my favorite smash family ever.

OMG double astronomer g-rents TOO GOOD.

PB&J

Smash Hero
fl has alot of hospitality..like frames said its not charity some people need gad others dont..colbol's dad is the best..hes so funny. but hbox is nice too ..he housed mango last summer for like 2 three days and mango is suppose to hate him..or at least pretends to..thats what i call hospitality

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Only shoutout necessary:

Yayuhhz: Thanks for participating in my movie-style slo-mo meet across the room. I've always wanted to do that. Always a pleasure seeing you, buddy.

Also, this tournament was really fun.

Oh, and Frames, ya byad!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
fl has alot of hospitality..like frames said its not charity some people need gad others dont..colbol's dad is the best..hes so funny. but hbox is nice too ..he housed mango last summer for like 2 three days and mango is suppose to hate him..or at least pretends to..thats what i call hospitality
thats only cause i had no where else to stay

i would have preferred to stay in a hotel

whatever

i still hate u juan peice of ****

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace

You should try to find people from Niceville, Florida.
No seriously, there really is a city named that. It's in like northern florida. REALLY nice, selfless people there, or so I've heard from people that come from north florida.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Is Mango really an ashole? Every single one of his posts I've seen recently is him being a douche
unless he's changed recently... yes, he's become the perfect douchebag.

I think it's the price of being what/who he is. I didn't know him b4 he won anything, either.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Mango made a post yesterday that basically said "stop johning about wobbling, don't get grabbed by ice climbers wtf"

In my book, his posts are getting better =D

Top Bottom