• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

onski?

Smash Ace
i would cancel brawl, but it doesn't have the resilience of melee. if CGC pulled the plug on brawl, the scene would wither overnight, unlike melee, which would simply assess the damage and relocate to a garage. i'm not being high or mighty (no pun intended) but are there really any legitimate venues for brawl that would take our place? no. so with that regard, i'll let brawl share the bill for the time being. if some **** happens that warrants brawl's death in NorCal, then i'll pull the plug, after all smash euthanasia is compassionate amirigh?

pockyD

Smash Legend
brawl withering and dying sounds moderately appealing

can we at least get some sort of guarantee that we get to choose the game played on any setups we bring? I wasn't very happy with my TV being commandeered for barlw last time

Ballistics

Smash Champion
i would cancel brawl, but it doesn't have the resilience of melee. if CGC pulled the plug on brawl, the scene would wither overnight, unlike melee, which would simply assess the damage and relocate to a garage. i'm not being high or mighty (no pun intended) but are there really any legitimate venues for brawl that would take our place? no. so with that regard, i'll let brawl share the bill for the time being. if some **** happens that warrants brawl's death in NorCal, then i'll pull the plug, after all smash euthanasia is compassionate amirigh?
thats very honorable onski

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
**** em they can go to TAG

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Maybe is pretty good. I don't play Tekken much but I know how good it is. And I go to Guilty gear events over smash events lol.

You don't like other fighting games Pocky?

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Despite my awkward love for starting annoying arguments on smashboards. Pocky did indeed declare that has definition of mediocre = not melee. So that's no real argument here except for his very strange definition of mediocre.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
melee is amazing

oh my god i want to play melee for the rest of my life

24 hours straight til i die from fun

dunskies' for life

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
We should have a guilty gear tournament lol.

Btw Falcomist how have you placed at Tekken tournaments?
I dont do tekken tournament but I did spend about half a year on tekken 5 understanding combo. Tekken 6 I haven't bought yet but I will soon so I can get the new combos down with most char. I choose Paul as my main for tekken 6 cause his pop ups are ezy and the bounce system is really ezy to use with him.

Basically hits.

pop up > Jab > jab > Jab > back > LP then RP > Bounce> Low RK> RP > LP+RP

ezy combos ^^, but i did play umm Mr. Naps aka: Emphy, gahh his brian has probably the best mix ups against the wall.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Nonsense. I play fighting games nonstop whenever I can and never bothered to learn the stupid number crap.

King Gerudo knows it though. I forget it every single time he tells me.

Top Bottom