• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I played more then u think... I just said LP and RP for left punch and right punch cause ppl wouldnt understand what the numbers meant lol.
lol, most people forget that tekken even uses left/right for kicks and punches.

and numpad notation is probably the best, but that doesn't really apply to tekken lol

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I don't want to go to work on Saturday cause mitchell tang said he's gonna be at the biweekly. I may have to find a way to wiggle out of work to hang out with the one and only mitchell tang.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yet another reason why I should try and make it to this tournament.

Alright, if I can get get at least 5 people to BlazGreen with us, that will make the chances of me coming EVEN BETTER.

Show me your love fellow Smash Blazers.

onski?

Smash Ace
obligatory plea for TVs, Wiis/GCs, Memory Cards, Copies of Melee, Power Strips, and your sisters

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I have a really ****ty tv where the coloration is all messed up. we can give that to brawl. hopefully no one plays lucario or something lol

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you should ask on allisbrawl there was a carpool from sac to the last cgc for brawl i tihnk

onski?

Smash Ace
you should ask on allisbrawl there was a carpool from sac to the last cgc for brawl i tihnk
Enoch usually drives FTA to CGCs, i know he lives in Sac (Rancho Cordova to be exact)

but considering D..P's last showing, i imagine his seats will be full come Saturday.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Will be there tomorrow, this time with a controller.

Also if anyone needs a partner for doubles I'd gladly team with anyone. I'm not particularly good though so it'd be more of a joining for the sake of joining.

onski?

Smash Ace
just a heads up, tomorrow's tournament will be on the 2nd floor of the HUMANITIES BUILDING

oh and if any one has any extra power strips, it would be sassy as hell if they could bring them ****s!! your community thanks you

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey peter are you going to this?

if so i need a ride =D i dont want to take bart =( **** that ****

call me if you get this if not just bang on my window or call me in the morning or something i wanna go =D

Top Bottom