• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Rat

Smash Lord
-On the topic of Falcon's Johning

Who doesn't john when they lose?

I think it's a bigger problem if you're not upset.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm never playing fox again outside of tournament. My thumb hurts everytime i play him. I'm maining Falco or Sheik now. using fox for people i can't beat with them.

Dart!

Smash Master
I'm never playing fox again outside of tournament. My thumb hurts everytime i play him. I'm maining Falco or Sheik now. using fox for people i can't beat with them.
yeah i've seen your controller. that stick is completely raw. imo this is a bad idea for you though kelly. stick to your gunzzzz

Kels88

Smash Lord
kelly just get a better joystick.

Tell ya what, remind me tmrw and i'll bring a joystick to MIST for you loll
I appreciate it but it's my right thumb that hurts. My left one is just fine. probably too much short hop double lasers using x to jump. lol
yeah i've seen your controller. that stick is completely raw. imo this is a bad idea for you though kelly. stick to your gunzzzz
I'm not giving him up. But if i don't have to use him i wont.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Anyone want to ride with me to MIST? I just had 2 drops in my car of 5, leaving 3 of us. If anyone couldnt find a ride that still wants to go, or someone from a car of 5 wants to equal out the load, please let me know.

Tink

Smash Hero
ROFLL...wowww, i just posted a thread about this too 0_0....dont steal my ppl broooo!(even tho were southside and wont have any probs prolly at all)

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, i was just joking...its not like anyone up there woldnt go with you :p....but no, rat decided he couldnt go, so i was just throwing it out there for anyone heh. nvr know.

ORLY

Smash Master
I think FrootLoop was looking for a ride. I'll tell him you have a spot.

What time are you leaving and from where?

EDIT: text me these details for speed.

Also: I haven't checked yet so ignore this if so: but use the Facebook community too. Those posts alert people subscribed.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hey!!!!!! yea, what orly said. update the facebook when you guys are at MIST. example: axe destroyed orly, 4 stocked with pikachu! this will be followed by "SANCHAZ LIKES THIS."

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think FrootLoop was looking for a ride. I'll tell him you have a spot.

What time are you leaving and from where?

EDIT: text me these details for speed.

Also: I haven't checked yet so ignore this if so: but use the Facebook community too. Those posts alert people subscribed.
thanks, frootloop already contacted me. Plans are all set ^^

john!

Smash Hero
hey!!!!!! yea, what orly said. update the facebook when you guys are at MIST. example: axe destroyed orly, 4 stocked with pikachu! this will be followed by "SANCHAZ LIKES THIS."
if we could combine frootloop's dedication and tech skill with sanchaz's gayness and posting skills, we would have the perfect smasher

ORLY

Smash Master
and since he goes to about three tournaments a year, it'll be a while until you have the chance to win twice more, darticus

lol i see deku's strat now

Tink

Smash Hero
yes alex, go to more tournmanets so i can get my revenge.....ima start practicing only fox dittos from now on, so the next time we play you will be getting your **** pushed in.

Top Bottom