• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Moooose

Smash Champion
uh...
the opinions in that post represent those of juggleguy and no one else.
maybe you guys need to relax a little LOL. besides we're all free anyway.

Dart!

Smash Master
uh...
the opinions in that post represent those of juggleguy and no one else.
maybe you guys need to relax a little LOL. besides we're all free anyway.
Don't worry the online trolling doesn't mean anything if you don't let it get to you. :)
the stay classy thing is a catchphrase my school tried to start my freshman year hahaha

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Calm down guys, that Michigan PR chart isn't exactly an "embarrassment" meter meant to cause any disrespect, lol. The whole purpose of that section is to jot down notable OoS wins and notable OoS losses, that's all.

ORLY

Smash Master
Why is it that whenever someone beats me in tournament they immediately come to this thread and ask why they're not on the PR yet?

I gotta start playing better so this thread shrivels up and dies.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Why is it that whenever someone beats me in tournament they immediately come to this thread and ask why they're not on the PR yet?

I gotta start playing better so this thread shrivels up and dies.
We are evenish and I've yet to ask such a thing!
Another trend gets the best of me I guess....

Why
am
I
not
ranked!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
This should become a top 15, maybe even top 10. We were really pushing it with a top 20, plus MI won't be on anymore.

Sveet, what are you going to do with this? If you're no longer going to be involved with smash, I'd say the thread should go to Rat (if that's ok with him).

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think me and rat are gonna update this after MIST, though i suppose i should say something to him about that :rolleyes:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
You and I both know Falco dittos on FD are the most random thing in the game.

XD
they might as well be dark phoenix dittos. seriously. falco dittos at high play don't make any sense! every falco player has no idea what to do, lmao. discuss.

falco is also a hilarious character. he plays every mu in the game roughly the same. and I found out falco's metagame in project M is the same and it ***** everything, WTF! no wonder falco mains love their character

ORLY

Smash Master
they know exactly what to do but they have to deal with falco's bull**** in order to do it

therein lies the problem

Dart!

Smash Master
Punish harder, force falco offstage and then jump off and tap him. he can't come back or at least shouldn't. powershield those lasers. if you aren't comfortable you need a better game out of shield then.

Dart!

Smash Master
We are evenish and I've yet to ask such a thing!
Another trend gets the best of me I guess....

Why
am
I
not
ranked!
how are you guys even? i've yet to see a tournament where you outplace him by beating him. i've also yet to see you take games/sets off him ever. friendlies don't count.
also, i thought you quit? It's hard to go even with someone if you aren't playing/going to noob tourneys on the same day as these...

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
how are you guys even? i've yet to see a tournament where you outplace him by beating him. i've also yet to see you take games/sets off him ever. friendlies don't count.
also, i thought you quit? It's hard to go even with someone if you aren't playing/going to noob tourneys on the same day as these...
It's funny, since the last tournament was the first time he's beaten me in a singles bracket in months.
If you really are curious, I'm sure people can enlighten you. The last two or three smashing grounds I played him I beat him.
I digress though, why are you even getting your panties in a **** bundle over it, hell You and I are like 1-2 in tournament.

Dart!

Smash Master
It's funny, since the last tournament was the first time he's beaten me in a singles bracket in months.
If you really are curious, I'm sure people can enlighten you. The last two or three smashing grounds I played him I beat him.
I digress though, why are you even getting your panties in a **** bundle over it, hell You and I are like 1-2 in tournament.
when were these smashing grounds? 09?

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
What's up Chicago

Name's Neil, I'm from the same place as the twins (Twin_A, tw1n, if you know them). I'm visiting until Friday evening, and right now I'm staying at Hyatt Regency in downtown Chicago (151 E. Wacker Drive / Chicago, IL 60601).

At the moment I don't have a car, but I should be able to get to most places nearby. Let me know if anything's going down. Oh, and I hate to be that guy, but I'll need to borrow a controller, too. I don't care how broken it is, I'm manly enough to work with it. Naturally, I play exclusively melee ^^

oh and 64 i guess

Top Bottom