• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
yo, i saw chris make mattr into a combo video at mist. nasssty. didn't think any falcon could do that to matt. orly be moving up!

and kels matches against kage were a flashback to 2008. laser laser---nairplane---raaaape. goods hit kels!

ORLY

Smash Master
lol ray chun

i heard you (and darkrain) were watching the stream for MIST. confirm / deny

(this is not obvious by your comments; you could have just watched the videos)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol ray chun

i heard you (and darkrain) were watching the stream for MIST. confirm / deny

(this is not obvious by your comments; you could have just watched the videos)
i better move up this ****ing next power ranking u ****ers

my last two tournies

lost to only dart and tom form the power rankings (my two losses at mist were to people not in this chicago rankings)

my wins came vs tink, rat, dart, and tom r from the power rankings

get the **** at me mother ****ers

ORLY

Smash Master
only if you find that one little combo video with g vice and IHSB and i think ace? i don't know but it had the happy days theme song and sweet team combos with ganon / samus

aaaaaaaand go!

ORLY

Smash Master
i think dart or deku is gonna take number 2 and i might peek my head into the top 10

above trail obviously

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
dart above me makes no senseeee

he loses to tink moreee
he loses to matt moreee
he has a losing record against meeee

ETC

i like to drawww outtt myyyy worrddsssss

Dart!

Smash Master
dart above me makes no senseeee

he loses to tink moreee
he loses to matt moreee
he has a losing record against meeee

ETC

i like to drawww outtt myyyy worrddsssss
the last time i played matt (long *** time ago) i beat him...
i've also played tink twice in the last what, five months and we're even (1-1)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Can't wait to see how much ChrisRLY has improved. Obviously he gained superhero powers from beating Taj at G2 pools.

ORLY

Smash Master
Unfortunately, most of the rating criteria is pre-Genesis. I will be able to show what I've got in the upcoming months.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i'm just sayinnnnn

i got a winning record against errbody on tha listtt sides kelly

and dart even if youre 1-1 with tink(which youve lost to him more than that considering all the tourneys that are considered in this pool), youre still 1-3 against me and i'm 2-1 against tink. how could that put you over me?

oh yeah and trail ***** me LOLLLLLLLLLLL :(

Tink

Smash Hero
ROfll...this is the same problem we had with cosmo -_-....and if dekus number 2, its stupid.....u cant come to 1 tourny in monthsss and just expect to be ranked at the top cause u do good in it -_-.

dekus def good, and deserves to be up there, but look at cosmo and what happend to him with his number 2 placing, and never went to anyything again -_-. its a waste of a spot.

Dart!

Smash Master
i'm just sayinnnnn

i got a winning record against errbody on tha listtt sides kelly

and dart even if youre 1-1 with tink(which youve lost to him more than that considering all the tourneys that are considered in this pool), youre still 1-3 against me and i'm 2-1 against tink. how could that put you over me?

oh yeah and trail ***** me LOLLLLLLLLLLL :(
oh god, no i wasn't saying i should be above you. i was just stating CURRENT records.

Dart!

Smash Master
that wasn't the last time we played? SMH, oh well. ps no johns.
oh i looked it up. last time we played was...january. hmm.

Rat

Smash Lord
can we make a new list in like 2 weeks? That's when I finish my semester and can give some time to making a new one.

Can we get some different panelists for this one?

As far as I know Sveet quit. LE is MIA (apparently there is this place called california.)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Ya, because I was gone the whole summer, I don't really want to have anything to do with this next update. If nobody steps it up though, I can still view the results and contribute.

Also, how about we update this thing on a seasonal basis? Should this be done, I can be a panelist for the fall.

Dart!

Smash Master
can we make a new list in like 2 weeks? That's when I finish my semester and can give some time to making a new one.

Can we get some different panelists for this one?

As far as I know Sveet quit. LE is MIA (apparently there is this place called california.)
if a few other people volunteer i'll help out. only if you're desperate though.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
ROfll...this is the same problem we had with cosmo -_-....and if dekus number 2, its stupid.....u cant come to 1 tourny in monthsss and just expect to be ranked at the top cause u do good in it -_-.

dekus def good, and deserves to be up there, but look at cosmo and what happend to him with his number 2 placing, and never went to anyything again -_-. its a waste of a spot.
i can agree with this. i'm pretty inactive so im ok with being docked some rankings for it.

however, I've done more than cosmo (I would say), so it wouldnt be as bad as when cosmo was number 2.

the question is... if not me, then whom?

Tink

Smash Hero
see, this is why we need to use my tier system for rankings =D....with kelly, being tip top, and the next 3-4 players being in high and so on....cause its always gonna be, the top 2-6 in the MW is gonna be hella close to call :/.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
lol i haven't played since smym

sorry fellas, been taking a vacation

if cary still plays then i might get back into this game

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Cosmo do you have the ability to transfer this thread to Rat? I know alpha zealot did that once for me. If we cant get ownership switched i'll just link Rat's new thread in this OP and such. Or just let it die, whatever.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
How many tourneys have Cosmo, Andale, Vro, and Goose entered during this ranking period combined? I think it's zero, lol.

Top Bottom