• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im not saying this point has come, but after a certain period of time the current ranking becomes irrelevant.

(that time will come after HDR)

Vro

Smash Lord
We should make a power ranking list based on the number of matchups a player can successfully win. Obviously more points to those who win hard matchups (Falcon vs. Falco).

I'll start

Vro 1st
Tink 2nd
Kels. 20th

john!

Smash Hero
We should make a power ranking list based on the number of matchups a player can successfully win. Obviously more points to those who win hard matchups (Falcon vs. Falco).
no. i like playing lots of characters and winning just because of gay matchups. don't take that away from me

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im with john, i almost never play disadvantaged matchups haha

and in doing so, i give everybody else free points on the vro scale when they beat me

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe now that I live in IL, I'll earn a spot here. Also, I'm with John and BigD. I like having the advantage. Believe it or not, it helps me win. :p

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
as i said in the live stream last night:
1. Kels
2. Tink
3. Cosmo
4. Matt R.
5. Tom R.
6. Deku (finish whole tournaments more often, scrub)
7. Dart
8. AnDale
9. Vro
10. ORLY
11. Sveet

Scrub:
Reneblade

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Maybe now that I live in IL, I'll earn a spot here. Also, I'm with John and BigD. I like having the advantage. Believe it or not, it helps me win. :p
Good :) Hope to see you out at tournaments.

as i said in the live stream last night:
1. Kels
2. Tink
3. Cosmo
4. Matt R.
5. Tom R.
6. Deku (finish whole tournaments more often, scrub)
7. Dart
8. AnDale
9. Vro
10. ORLY
11. Sveet

Scrub:
Reneblade
Please read this post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11374072&postcount=91

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
unless ur asking me to list 4 more players, idk what i was supposed to take from that, Joe.

to include people not from IL? idk about that, but the top like 8 would stay the same IMO.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how? put ur winnings into a travel fund. you can get housing anywhere you travel which wont be more than like 2 hours since ur pretty centralized.

unless its school johns, then legit.

Rat

Smash Lord
Deku you need to go to one more tournament, cause well... you ****. (I'm pretty sure you'd be #2)

slomo431

Smash Ace
Alex I thought you usually choke at tournaments unless you play Matt or Tom what happened

Top Bottom