• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Rat

Smash Lord
ok so we just had a super secret cool kids meeting, here's a sneak preview:

75% Chance: I'm on the list
100% Chance: Deku should go to more tournaments
30% Chance: Zjiin is on the list

Vro

Smash Lord
I wasn't even at the meeting and I could tell you Jason Vorheese is nowhere to be seen.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Hi everyone. I'm travelling to Chicago from the 21st to the 30th (December) and was wandering if there was any smashers from around there that wanted to meet up at all. I'll be staying in Wauconda (I think) and I can bring a copy of PAL melee as well if you want to see it.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
haha No-ones commented if theres anyone in Chicago I could play yet. Any takers?

And you'd prob enjoy PAL falcon more than peach or jiggs who aren't much better in this version anyway

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I think everyone was implying that they would be down for it. I know I am. Wauconda is right by Crystal Lake, which is right by McHenry, which is where ORLY lives. I live a ways south, but less than an hour by car.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I think everyone was implying that they would be down for it. I know I am. Wauconda is right by Crystal Lake, which is right by McHenry, which is where ORLY lives. I live a ways south, but less than an hour by car.
I go to Wauconda all the time!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Quaz- I'd like to keep the one I've got as getting them myself isn't all that easy because it's such an old game now.

Also I don't know if I'll be able to host beacuse it's not my house and I don't think my auntie uncle will want people they don't know come over.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Really nice of you to host :). As for me getting there- my Uncle does have a car but I don't know if they'd be willing to take me anywhere too far. There should be alternatives though and I'm used to travelling for smash.

and btw don't forget that I want to see what NTSC is like as well XD

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'd be more than happy to let you all play PAL and show you it etc but it'd just be great to get to play some American smashers and have a laugh. The one thing that I think is probably the most significant difference though is with falcon. I can't believe in NTSC you have to do some kind of trick to get just the 1st 3 jabs. In PAL all you have to do is jab normally and you won't automatically do the rapid punches.

ORLY- if you can give me a lift then that would be fantastic and much appreciated.

Top Bottom