• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
They final schedule with times for everything will be up this weekend and the latest on Sunday October 12.

Doggalina - I well add you to the list , whenever you decided to go or not just tell me so I keep you in it or not. But that's fine. The tournament is about 3 weeks away so you have time to decide to go or not by then.

Main post was updated with more preregs.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok Guys here is the Tournament Schedule. I was given an All Day access to the Venue, so here is the info I have:

Tournament Schedule:

Brawl Doubles - NOON
Melee Doubles - 3PM
Naruto - 3:30PM
Brawl Singles - 5PM
Melee Singles 7PM

Smash 64 has atm a Low Potential Turn Out, so it might be dropped. Otherwise, we can run a small Smash 64 Tournament around 8 or 9PM.

I have contacted Zjiin and got help with the schedule with him. He will be helping run the Melee Tournaments.

Hopefully you guys can check out the schedule and decide what time you guys want to show up.

I will refresh this info though: We need Set-ups for the tournaments. So If you guys have a set-up you can bring by all means bring them. The more we have the easier it will be to run everything. It seems like a good turn out and it should be a lot of fun.

For those that live on the south side of Chicago and want to hang out on Halloween at my place with some of the out of towners, this is what we will be doing at my place:

Brawl Halloween Bash!

1v1
3 Stock
2/3 Matches
Luigi Mansion ONLY!
Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who will be Kirby and who will be Random.
Since Kirby is the only character that can go into a "Halloween disguise", that is why he is the only legal character out side of Random. XD

Soul Calibur 4 Spook Fest!

1v1
2/3 Matches
Bonus and Custom Characters and Vader Banned! (Vader banned cause you can't change his outfit. =p)
Characters used must have an alternative Halloween Base Outfit.
You will be given 10 minutes prior to the tourney to create your outifit for your character.
You have until October 31st to create you Outfit, you can show up to sessions prior to the event to create you character so come tourney time it is already there. Otherwise you have 10 minutes to make one. I will assume you guys already created your characters at home so it would not take you that long to recreate the outfit come tourney time.
Stages - All Night stages will be allowed, all other stages will be Banned!

Mario Kart Wii Halloween Drive By!

4 player VS
Items On, Balance Items
All Vehicles allowed
Top 2 from each Match Advance

Following Halloween Theme, Race Courses will go like this:

1) Maple Treeway
2) Bowser’s Castle
3) Ghost Valley 2 (Super Mario Kart)
4) Rainbow Road

Grand Finals will go as followed: Final 4 Contestants will race on these courses:

1) Maple Treeway
2) Bowser Castle 3 (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
3) Moonview Highway
4) Bowser’s Castle (Mario Kart 64)
5) Grumble Volcano
6) Bowser’s Castle
7) Ghost Valley 2 (Super Mario Kart)
Cool Rainbow Road

Person with Final top Score wins.

All Halloween Theme Tourneys will be recorded and put online!

Other games that will be there will be my party games, so people wanting to play those are welcome as well

I will have Rock Band 1 & 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Samba de Amigo, SingStar and others.

You contact me on
AIM: Limario24
Cell: 773-540-6347

Hope you guys got all the info you need. XD

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Vayseth, I'll see what i can work out. But atm this is the Info I just got from them about the Door Fee:

$5 Venue fee and an extra $5 for a Total of $10.

The extra $5 will get you unlimited Refills from the beverages that you want and Pizza that they will order later that day.
So basically for an extra $5 you guys get Unlimited drinks and Pizza. What do you guys think about that I have to tell them by this weekend to see if that is ok. I'll let you guys tell me if it is fine. ^_^

Pre Reg List has been updated on the Main Post. Look it over in case you guys wanted to enter a tournament and you were not in it on the Rre reg list. I can correct it.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
So it says, "Sign ups at [this time]". If we're pre registered, do we still have to go to that time and sign up?
Silly question, I know, but better to keep things clear (I don't know if that is just a head count or actual registration)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well that is the time I will be collecting the money for the tournaments. And to confirm you are there.

That is all that means, If you are already preregistered, during that time, you confirm you are going to enter the specific tournament and I will collect your Tournament Fee for that tournament.

Hope it helps.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Well that is the time I will be collecting the money for the tournaments. And to confirm you are there.

That is all that means, If you are already preregistered, during that time, you confirm you are going to enter the specific tournament and I will collect your Tournament Fee for that tournament.

Hope it helps.
Yes this helps, thank you :)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2 now has a confirm Sponsor!

TOMY Corporation will be sponsoring the Tournament. They are going to give additional Prizes to the top 3 placers of the Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2 Tournament!

With that in mind, I am hoping we get a bigger turn out to make this a better event.

They will upload some of the pictures and videos we take at the tournament on their Naruto.tomy-usa.com website. So I guess we will see who wants to be on their website? ;D

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah d00d. I've been practicing up on my Narutos. I've still got a lot of work to do though if I'm going to take home a prize pack...

soccerdude7200

Smash Journeyman
pre-registration
Soccerdude7200: Brawl singles.

Nintenjoe: Brawl singles

Nintenjoe and Soccerdude7200: brawl doubles

Tims. aka Juicy_G: brawl singles

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
pre-registration
Soccerdude7200: Brawl singles.

Nintenjoe: Brawl singles

Nintenjoe and Soccerdude7200: brawl doubles

Tims. aka Juicy_G: brawl singles
Noted, I got you guys down for Brawl.

I just got back from SB3, so forgive my late response in these new names.

I got a few new people to want to show up. Hopefully this will be a fun event and hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks. ^_^

This is looking very good guys. Don't forget to prereg if you want to show up.

1) It helps me with making an early bracket so come Sign-ups I can do that much quicker and just fill in the last minute walk-ins

2) Those that PreReg will be put in Brackets according to City/State, so you won't play each other. Last minute walk-ins will not be given that treatment, just put in the available spot in the brackets. (this is mainly for people outside of the Chicago Area, if you do not want be put with the Chicago area, specify your City, so I can seed you accordingly) ^_^;

3) I like to know around how many people will be showing up before hand. ^_^

This is the current PreReg List!

Akatsuki - Naruto, Brawl Singles (Ohio)
Alex - Vayseth - Naruto, Brawl Doubles (Michigan)
Amari - Brawl Singles
Antoine - Anther - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles (Michigan)
Big C - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles (Indiana)
BIG O - Brawl Singles - Brawl Doubles
Bo X7 - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Butterpaws87 - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Byronman - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
crazn137 - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Dajayman - Smash 64, Brawl Singles
David - Shaeden - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles (Michigan)
Desmanian Devil - Brawl Singles - Brawl Doubles
Dignity - Naruto
DigimonEmperor - Naruto (Wisconsin)
Doggalina - Smash 64, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Este - Smash 64, Brawl Singles
J~money - Naruto, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles
Juicy_G - Brawl Singles
Khepri - Brawl Singles (Maybe), Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Kidz - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
MachinegunNorm - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Maven - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Mike - Dark Kakashi - Naruto, Smash 64, Brawl Singles
MikeSwi - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
Mslano - Smash 64, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Necrosis - Naruto, Smash 64
Nintenjoe - Brawl Singles
Polish Gerbils - Naruto, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles
Project-05 - Melee Singles
Russel - Omniswell - Naruto, Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles (Michigan)
Rashreflection - Naruto (Ohio)
Scythe - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Soccerdude7200 - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles
SOLID - Brawl Singles
SothE700k - Brawl Singles
TheWaft - Brawl Singles
Tim - Ook - Smash 64, Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles (if I get a partner)
Tink - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles (Indiana)
Tom - Dark Sasuke - Naruto
Weimdog - Brawl Singles (Maybe), Melee Singles, Melee Doubles
Xplode - Brawl Singles
Zjiin - Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles

Top Bottom