• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i might do smash 64,
also you should put the names on the front page and say how many have pre registered for each.
also could we possibly get a discount on venue fee if we bring full set ups?

soccerdude7200

Smash Journeyman
also
nintenjoe might be doing melee...
me, nintenjoe, and Juicy_G are all in the chicago area.
We play each other frequently.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I listened to some of you guys and I will bring up the venue discount with the Owner today and tomorrow, and will hopefully get you a confirm answer by Wednesday.

Like Soccerdude posted, If you guys play with friends and are showing up, tell me now, so when I make the bracket I won't seed you guys next to each other and hopefully you won't have to play your friends that you play every day, very early in the tourney.

I am already working on separating the different states and everyone else that does not have a state next to them, is part of Chicago and will be placed that way, unless you guys want to be placed separately please tell me ahead of time, so you won't be placed next to your friends early in the tourney.

I will be updating the Main Post later with a post showing who is playing what game, so you guys can get a view at who you might be facing in the tourney. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok here is the list of names currently attending Brawl Singles, Melee Singles, and Naruto Singles. I will update the Main Post with this info if I can, but otherwise, yeah... =p

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles $10 Entry

Akatsuki (Ohio)
Alex (?)
Amari (Chicago)
Anther (Michigan)
Arty (Chicago)
Big C (Indiana)
BIG O (Chicago)
Bo X7 (Chicago)
Butterpaws87 (Chicago)
Byronman (Chicago)
Crazn137 (Chicago)
Dajayman (Chicago)
Shaeden (Michigan)
Desmanian Devil (Chicago)
Este (Chicago)
J~money (Chicago)
James (?)
Juicy_G (Chicago)
Khepri (Chicago)
Kidz (Chicago)
Kirk (Chicago)
MachinegunNorm (Chicago)
Maven (Chicago)
Mike (?)
Dark Kakashi (Chicago)
MikeSwi (Chicago)
Nintenjoe (Chicago)
Nolan (?)
Polish Gerbils (Chicago)
Quik (Chicago)
Omniswell (Michigan)
Ryan (?)
Scythe (Chicago)
Soccerdude7200 (Chicago)
SOLID (Chicago)
SothE700k (Chicago)
TheWaft (Chicago)
Ook (Chicago)
Tink (Indiana)
Weimdog (Chicago)
Xplode (Chicago)

Super Smash Brothers Melee Singles $10 Entry

Anther (Michigan)
Big C (Indiana)
Butterpaws87 (Chicago)
Shaeden (Michigan)
Doggalina (Chicago)
J~money (Chicago)
Khepri (Chicago)
Mslano (Chicago)
Polish Gerbils (Chicago)
Project-05 (Chicago)
Scythe (Chicago)
Tink (Indiana)
Weimdog (Chicago)
Zjiin (Chicago)

Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2 Singles $5 Entry

Akatsuki (Ohio)
Vayseth (Michigan)
Dignity (Chicago)
DigimonEmperor (Wisconsin)
J~money (Chicago)
Dark Kakashi (Chicago)
Necrosis (Chicago)
Polish Gerbils (Chicago)
Rashreflection (Ohio)
Omniswell (Michigan)
Dark Sasuke (Chicago)

Ok so pretty much, if you are on this list, ATM you are preregistered! I will be Seeding by City/State, so you guys better correct me if I have your City/State wrong! If you did not specify a City or State, I made you Chicago, so if I am wrong just tell me I will fix it before I make the brackets. ^_^

Now I know we can get more people to show up for Melee and Naruto, but this is only the PreReg list. I expect more people by the time the Tournament comes along. Seems pretty nice. ^_^

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Count me in.

Name: Friedlander
Tourny: Melee Singles

Just a quick question, when do you think melee friendlies will be starting?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
whenever you can arrive.... there is going to be stations for each game so i'm sure there will be friendlies as soon as it starts or whatnot.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Alright, just wasn't sure that since the time of each section is staggered if there would be enough TV's going for each at the same time. Sounds great.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Count me in.

Name: Friedlander
Tourny: Melee Singles

Just a quick question, when do you think melee friendlies will be starting?
Yeah, there will be friendlies going on all day, but the melee singles tourney is going to start at a chill 7pm, so arrive accordingly.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok here is some new info. The venue gave me a bigger spot since the turnout looks bigger. It can easily hold everyone that is PreReg right now and can hold more. They are going to supply 10-12 Tvs. The Venue fee will cover basically an All Day Access pass, to their PC Gaming Section, PC Section, Unlimited Drinks, and Pizza that will be ordered.

The Venue fee is $10. 10% of each tournament Pot will be taken out and going to the Venue, so new payouts will be made. If you bring a Set-up and WE USE IT, your Venue Fee will be WAIVED!

We mainly need Systems and Games, so if you guys bring them, that will be awesome, if you guys bring TVs as well we will figure out where to put them. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Basically yeah. There will be 2 - 3 waves of pizza deliveries. One at around 2-3PM and another around 6-7PM and if people are still there later, we might do a 3rd run later after 9PM.

Edited the main Post, Rules for Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2 Tournament are up!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If you bring a Cube and Melee and we use the System, your Venue Fee will be waived. The Venue fee is basically $10, but that was also incorporating the extra $5 for Drinks and Pizza. So I will give you guys basically a Door Fee discount and still charge you $5 since that is what is paying for the Unlimited drinks and Pizza.

People that are going to bring Set-ups Start Preregistering your Set-up. Basically is first come first serve on that. So Say your name/and set-up you are bringing and so I can get a list of the potential set-ups.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Oh, Anther wii + brawl and melee, put whatever you want.

Oh, and Omni has a wii with Naruto, Brawl and Melee. He'll have that too.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
OK Cool. I will be updating the Main post from now on with the people bringing Set-ups. So you can check that to see who is bringing what. ^_^

SothE700k

Smash Lord
If we may be short of Wii's, I can bring mine. I don't have Melee (Let a friend borrow it), but I have Brawl.
So give the word if a Wii is needed.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well TVs will probably be enough, but if some people want to bring them that is fine. The thing we will need are Systems and Games. Since we need them to run the Tournaments.

This is the list of People that I have so far bringing Set-ups!

Set –ups!

Anther – Wii w/ Brawl, Melee
Big C - Wii w/ Brawl, Melee. Game Cube w/ Melee, TV
Crazn - Wii w/ Brawl, TV
Dark Kakashi – Wii w/ Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Revolution 2, 2-3TVs, and 1-2 VCRs
MachinegunNorm - Wii w/ Brawl, TV
Omniswell – Wii w/ Brawl, Melee, and Naruto Revolution 2
Vayseth – Wii w/ Naruto Revolution 2, TV, and VCR
Zeus – Game Cube w/ Melee
Zjiin – Game Cube w/ Melee

Tink

Smash Hero
i can bring a melee setup, and big c can bring a brawl setup....minus the tvs of course <_<.

edit: freaking big c....gotta be jewing me and my melee setup...

chun1

Smash Apprentice
i can bring a melee setup, and big c can bring a brawl setup....minus the tvs of course <_<.

edit: freaking big c....gotta be jewing me and my melee setup...

tink, are you teaming with damian? if not, wanna team? i want a pro level...um...whatever you main now...on my side. :D

Top Bottom