• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
incase anyone cares, i'm running brawl singles and doubles!

and if there's time and interest, i'd like to run either sc4, naruto na2, dbz b3.}, or dbz bt3.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
is that juicy_g the gg/3s/marvel player?

if so, then...i'm surprised even he plays smash!
hahahha, no but its really funny to hear that there is a juicy_g on a different gaming circuit. :laugh:

Also, I'm not doing melee singles, so please delete me from that pre-reg. I don't want to cause inconviences (too late though, i guess. lol)

BIG C

Smash Master
Who me? I'd love to play some friendlies (Brawl) if you're up for it (and if you were talking to me).
rofl I mean I'll play ya. I was just saying that in general because of the time of year plus the child's play movies and my name being charles but ya. I was watching bride of chucky when i posted that really the only reason I did.

BIG C

Smash Master
webster if you bring budokai 3 i will play you all day in friendlies piccolo ftw. not really but he is too good.

o and mars totally wants the secret samus spike all up in his grill.

Dragoon35

Smash Rookie
Yo can u sign me (Kain) and my friend up for Brawl Singles?! No more Doubles cause i see it's been moved to Noon....i need my sleep specially since it's gon be halloween

Tink

Smash Hero
who wants some melee MMs for this thing? i can give some decent matches vs my falcon/peach/falco

Tink

Smash Hero
straighttt up....anymore brave challengers o,0.....i might suck at melee now <_<. never knowww.

Scythe

Smash Master
I might against your Falcon, Tink. Depends on what tournies i don't enter, and if i win anything.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
What time should we be there if we're bringing a set-up?
Depending on what you are bringing it for.

I will be there as early as 9AM, but I doubt it, more like 10AM. So if you want to bring a setup for Brawl or something, just make sure to it before a tourney. I guess. So really up to you. Once a tournament starts, it will be going on, and other stations will be open.

The venue has a Brawl Section, Melee Section, Naruto Section and Casual section. So I went to it tonight, checked it out. and it looks really good. If everything goes like we want it, you guys will love the new mode we are putting in for Grand Finals of each tournament. ;D

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm pretty pumped for this. I just hope i don't have to work on saturday morning (midnight-8am) or else i'll be dead as hell.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Zjiin, you have my number, if you want to go check out the venue on Friday, like any time in the after noon before 4PM, I'll be up since 8AM.... XD , just give me a call and I can take you there so you can check it out before the tourney.

I already have everything set as to where everything will run and I can show you what we have planned for Grand Finals!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Zjiin, you have my number, if you want to go check out the venue on Friday, like any time in the after noon before 4PM, I'll be up since 8AM.... XD , just give me a call and I can take you there so you can check it out before the tourney.

I already have everything set as to where everything will run and I can show you what we have planned for Grand Finals!
That sounds cool (i'm especially interested in seeing that's up with the finals) but right now i'm working till 8am, and i think my body is going to force me to sleep as soon as i get off :laugh:. But who knows, maybe i'll take you up on that.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
OK that's cool. I am going to sleep now. I say before 4PM cause I am expecting to be here before the out of state people show up. Also if i go tomorrow to the venue I get to add some new banners, which you can help design as well. XD

Zjiin

Smash Master
OK that's cool. I am going to sleep now. I say before 4PM cause I am expecting to be here before the out of state people show up. Also if i go tomorrow to the venue I get to add some new banners, which you can help design as well. XD
Alright, i tell ya what. If i don't have to work sat morning, i'll get up early, like 1pm and give you a call. I'm interested in checkin this thing out.

Top Bottom