• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendol

Smash Cadet
some guy was johning like no other, i think it was ray chun. first i heard "this tv is so laggy." then i heard" youre soooo lucky im not yoshi"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
1/4 of 60 is 15. There's 13th, then there's 17th. If you placed 13th you could've claimed top quarter, but you didn't.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
anther and omni are sooooooo sexy and beautiful gg's to them

i guess lain is in there 2.

and noj will sue us. he told me in the car

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Alex was definitely there. If I remember correctly, he lost his second match because he was DQ'd (didn't show up).
Yeah I had to go so I told them right after I got ***** by NoJ, which was like 3 hours after getting a shoutout on the loudspeaker :)

Ya, he said he ended up leaving early >>
Yeah, god, getting on that bus was a mistakes. Hobo's who dumpster dive do not, I repeat, do not smell good.

Well, now I feel silly for deciding to read from the bottom up.
Its all good :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
If this happens again, I'll give it a shot. I had to drive to Chicago and back the two days prior, and just wasn't up for another trip.

GameQ

Smash Cadet
I am FINALLY uploading all the vids recorded on the tripod cameras.

I know it took me while but I've been super busy, and then DevilDigimon threatened to turn me into one of his PS2 controllers if I don't upload them soon.

...And you never want to end up like this:

~GameQ

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Does anyone have numbers of the people wh oattended WEst Bloomfield Tourney?

Edit: w00t 1000th post

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Where can one find good Rev2 vids? I'm curious since we used to play the game pretty extensively in it's earlier iterations.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Um... I have the winner's finals, loser's finals, and grandfinals uploading up onto my youtube page right now.

I'm mostly into the EX series (shippuden ftw) but I have a couple GNT4 videos and a couple rev2 vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUcDeqIa-HE

That's the only one that has been successfully uploaded atm. The others are soon to come.

Also, we have over 5 hours of macthes that I was supposed to upload and then someone else was supposed to upload and we NEVER got them uploaded. Someone in Chicago has them, we'll see if they get them up.

khepri

Smash Lord

I know it took me while but I've been super busy, and then DevilDigimon threatened to turn me into one of his PS2 controllers if I don't upload them soon.

~GameQ
So, where are they?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

~GameQ
Me > PS2 controller...

NO JOHNZ!!! :laugh:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
yo, can this thread get stickyed?

under two weeks away now.

sf4 comes out tomorrow.

and some ni99a stole my mom's bf's bike...

:confused:

JOHNZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom