• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defect

Smash Rookie
Seems a little late but ill be going

i heading there with odigo

im doing brawl singles and brawl doubles

EDIT:

teams name is:

[Fates United]

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
devildigimon posting:

LOLZ @ stong homo (best name ever)

and no we are NOT doing pools...

less than 12 hours away...get ready!!!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Bad news: I won't be able to bring a setup. My Wii has been having problems with the Brawl disc lately; just now when I was playing my brother it shut down all of a sudden :(.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Shin, you're a beast. Just gotta say that.

This **** was fun as hell (I had to leave early.... GAH!!!) and yeah, we need more tvs for the next one really badly...

Tink

Smash Hero
wooowwwww 3 tvs LOLLLL.....how many people showed? it was suppose to be big, wasnt it?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
doubles;
1st noj and anther
2nd lain and omniswell
3rd kirk and bo x7

thats all i've heard but dam 3 set ups... i'm just glad that at the play n trade there is always like 8 setups guaranteed. its nice.

but yeah i would have brought a set up if i had come, oh well. :/ just good luck and i hope they don't try to kick you out at 12 again.

goodkid

Smash Lord
BO X7 has this, it'll be tough against anther/lain/noj/kirk, its really anyone's, but Anther always comes on top somehow

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Wait... Omniswell and NoJ?

Who teamed with Panda? Makes me angry I didn't try harder to go. Since SP said BloodPanda wasn't gonna happen, I didn't try as hard as I could to get a ride... : /

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
melee singles 20 entrants

1. khepri (cfalcon)
2. cosmo (marth, falco)
3. kels (fox, falco)
4. anther (pikachu)
5. zjiin (ice climbers, samus, fox, ness)
5. ray chun (sheik)

Xyless

Smash Master
Makes me sad that I never got to play against any of the bigger names (again) aside from Quik. Almost got a friendly with Anther, but my opponent showed up.

...if only we had one or two more TV's (I brought a TV and two Wii's)

Xyless

Smash Master
Actually, now that I think about it, I never got my discount for the venue. SOMEONE OWES ME 5 BUCKS BECAUSE I WAS FORGETFUL

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
It was fun times.

Brawl had some set-ups, but again people did not bring any.

The venue let us stay until all the tournaments had finished

Just a quick post on results.

The top for Brawl Teams have been posted as well as Melee.

Brawl Singles.

1) Anther
2) Lain
3) Quik
4) Omniswell

I will have full results later.

Final Count...

Brawl 61 Players

Total people at the venue for the games been played 107. O_O!

I would like to thank all of you guys for showing up to the first event of the series. It was a nice success. The Chicago scene came out in Full force of support. Which was awesome and Props for Quik taking 3rd! ^_^

We got a ton of people there. I'll see how the one runs. Starting Monday the venue is under going construction and are building a lot of new things for it, Tables, Projectors, and bring in more Tvs, about 10 More to be exact. And making the room bigger. The new management really wants to support and since they saw the lack of TVs they decided to buy more TVs and have them there for future events.. I'll see how that goes.

Thanks to all the over 100+ players that showed up to play the games and the 61 that showed up for the first Brawl Championship Event of the Year.

The results thread will go up soon with full results and pictures of all the top winners of every tournament! ^_^

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
well cant wait for the next one hopefully I can stay for the whole thing

EDIT: Was anyone recording my matches with metroid117?

Zicore

Smash Champion
sorry me and jesse didn't show up. Tooooooo tired from Powerman 5000/smoking/drinking. We shall be there next time though, no worries.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I heard devildigimon is a really black man, who makes (tries to make) tournaments fun!!!

and I also heard that lucario vs bowser, is a really...really bad match up for bowser :sad:

LOLZ

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Overall this tourney was really fun.
More set ups next time to make sure it doesn't last 8 hours, haha.
Shout outs to Devil Digimon for being an awesome dude, and running it to the best of his ability.
FnPRO for being awesome with ROB and playing teams with me before the tourney started(ROB and Ness whats up?)
Omniswell for being a really good sport after destroying me and helping me out, also for showing that Kurasa isn't the only one good at TVC.
Samurai Panda for being a cool guy for the 2 seconds I met him, and actually giving Jeff a challenge in TVC, haha.
IlliniAlex for making friends with me and having to verse NoJ, haha.
Xyles for rocking Peach on Wiimote and Nunchuck, good ****.
Vayseth, for something, it slipped my mind, haha.
Ivan for rocking Samus and having an amazing set with me, those ditto's for one were amazing, and Ness Samus was close both times, good ****.
And everyone else for staying in that hot, stinky basement for 8 - 10 hours plus, grats.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I heard devildigimon is a really black man, who makes (tries to make) tournaments fun!!!

and I also heard that lucario vs bowser, is a really...really bad match up for bowser :sad:

LOLZ

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I heard devildigimon is a really black man, who used Captain Falcon and Old Manondorf in a 60+ man(and one girl) tournament.

and I also heard that everyone vs bowser, is a really...really bad match up for bowser :sad:

no LOLZ
Fixed for correctness.

Also someone needs to teach me how to play Naruto and TVC.

Another edit, Kirk, great set against the IC's and Metaknight, we all thought the IC's had you till you whooped them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom