• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I am starting to work on the pic for the tourney. So I can use it in flyers for it. I am just working on obtaining some nice Itachi and Metaknight pics so i can probably work a face off in there. lol

If not I'll try to get someone to help me and it should be awesome!

Omni! Can't wait!

Also I am replacing Naruto Rev 2 Doubles with Naruto EX 3 Singles. So Shippudden Characters will be in this upcoming tourney as well. ^_^

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
haha hell yea man.

hidan is gonna **** you guys in the *** and when i say im gonna win i really mean lose to dk. and vayvay. and ds. and everyone.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I am starting to work on the pic for the tourney. So I can use it in flyers for it. I am just working on obtaining some nice Itachi and Metaknight pics so i can probably work a face off in there. lol

If not I'll try to get someone to help me and it should be awesome!

Omni! Can't wait!

Also I am replacing Naruto Rev 2 Doubles with Naruto EX 3 Singles. So Shippudden Characters will be in this upcoming tourney as well. ^_^
Time of the tourney?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
^Assuming it's the same as last time, Doubles will start at ~12:00 with registration before that, and Brawl I don't know since last time it was weirded up with the time, but hopefully around 2:30, I think that's when they were supposed to be last time.

No Melee right? Can we still bring it for friendlies and MM's Kakashi? I have a $.25 MM with someone in Melee and I want to play it!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Because of the demand of Melee, and me wanting to give the Melee people another shot to try and get more than 16 people to a tournament. I will run a Melee tournament as well. We now have enough to TVs for most things. The HDTVs will be used for the Naruto Tourneys, The rest for Brawl and a few for Melee, and if people bring set-ups they can use those as well. There is more than enough room to run 8+ set-ups, hell we had 10 running last night. XD

I will have the schedule up for the tourney and with the addition of Melee tourney hopefully up by this Wednesday.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Because of the demand of Melee, and me wanting to give the Melee people another shot to try and get more than 16 people to a tournament. I will run a Melee tournament as well. We now have enough to TVs for most things. The HDTVs will be used for the Naruto Tourneys, The rest for Brawl and a few for Melee, and if people bring set-ups they can use those as well. There is more than enough room to run 8+ set-ups, hell we had 10 running last night. XD

I will have the schedule up for the tourney and with the addition of Melee tourney hopefully up by this Wednesday.
Will we have more than 3 for Brawl Singles? That's really all I'm worried about. If we had like 6 for that it would be awesome, and then like 2 for Melee and 2 for Naruto right? That's 10...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok Full Info on the Tournament Schedule and Tournament Fees are Up! Check them out! Any concerns tell me! Also Pic is up. ;D

Check Main Post for all the Info!

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Lol, that pic is awesome, even moreso since Itachi and Meta Knight are on it. Good job to whoever made that. ;D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
The pic was made by my friend Comicfiend. He might be showing up for this tourney as well with some of the Ohio crew with him. So it should be awesome! ^_^

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
The pic was made by my friend Comicfiend. He might be showing up for this tourney as well with some of the Ohio crew with him. So it should be awesome! ^_^
Nice pic. I like it.

OK Kakashi, so I think we should do another pre-reg list (if you feel like it, maybe one later) just so you know how many people are attending. And to see who. Cuz if Anther's coming again, I need to stop playing Melee and get back into Brawl.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I guess you are right. I do have to know who is showing up. lol

Ok People if you are showing up just Post your nickname - Games you plan to enter

ex. Dark Kakashi - Naruto Rev 2, Naruto EX 3, Brawl Singles, Melee Singles (Like that) ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I'll be updating the Main post with all the people signing up later tonight or tomorrow.

It should be fun. And I will work on having many TVs for this one. The Venue is going to purchase more to run future tournaments. The Projector will be working, so you guys can hook up whatever game you want on it.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
can we have melee running all day?
That is fine.

There will be at least one station for every game running through out the day!
So yes if you want to play at any given time, you can do that. That goes for every game in the tournament list!

Rules for Naruto EX 3 are now up!

Pre-Reg List of Attendees is now up!

Check Main Post for all the Up To Date Info!

^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok Cool, and yeah if you guys are bringing set-ups tell me ahead of time, like crazn. This way I can make room for all the potential set-ups. And hopefully everything runs smoothly. ^_^

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Put me down as a maybe for Brawl Singles, the only issue I have is money so if I don't rack up some cash fast enough, I won't be able to do this =(

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
The PreReg list has been updated. Because the last time I did a Melee tournament I had a low turn out. To try and get more people I am doing a $5 Melee Tourney Fee. Hopefully this will get more locals to join and possibly some of the Brawl players as well. We shall see. If this one gets a good turn out I might raise it to $10 for future Melee tournaments but for now is $5.

The list is getting pretty nice and mostly all of these are from the area, so I expect them to show up. This should be a lot of fun.

The trophies are done. And now we start start discussing Main event matches for anyone that was to be in one. Just post the possible match up for whatever game is been played. And I'll see what we can do for those Main Event matches. We might be giving out extra stuff to those winners. ;D

Also if you are going to be in a Main Event match, make sure to bring your entrance music so we can play it when you are been announced to your Main Event Match.

I am going to limit the Main Event matches to 5, so I will see which one we put on. You can request any matches and I'll see if I put it as a Main Event match. ^_^

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I want to be in a Main Event!

I'm playing Crazn137 in an MM, so can that be one Kakashi?

I'll get my music. Probably "Heartless" for when I destroy Crazn and he'll be shouting "How could you be so Heartless?!?!?!"

Is that what we're supposed to say Kakashi or should I add like what characters.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That is the right way to request one.

I am going to see how many Main Event matches request I get and I put the top 5 up on that day. This does not mean you don't have to do your matches at any time, just saying these will be feature and will have music and all that. lol

Is not limited to any game. So you can request one in any of the games been played in the Tournament day, so it could be either Smash games or Naruto games.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
dfude, i may be able to make this one. lemme pencil this one in... ill do some singles in brawl

by the way, ill money match anyone with true skill. not metaknights or snakes >_<

Zicore

Smash Champion
dfude, i may be able to make this one. lemme pencil this one in... ill do some singles in brawl

by the way, ill money match anyone with true skill. not metaknights or snakes >_<
Thats like money matching anyone in melee except for marths, sheiks, and fox's (cause honestly, not hard to hit up on the c-stick, hit up on the c-stick in the air, or hit down b near them...)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I have a MM with someone.
I forget who. It was either solid, crazn, or illin. Anyways, if you don't fill up we can be a main event thing.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I updated the PreReg list, and added the Pot Split for each tournament. I some how forgot to do that in the first place.... =p

I'll try to get more info in anything I might be missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom