• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness! Brawl/Melee/Naruto/TvC/HDR January 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe

Smash Master
sign me up for brawl doubles and singles, i have moneys now.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok The PreReg list has been updated. It is looking very good. Seems like a nice turn out and Naruto is gaining some momentum. ^_^

I am still hoping some Melee people show up. I am hoping with $5 Tourney fee I can get a nicer Melee turn out than last time.... >_>

I have 5 Trophies atm.

I'll post pics of them later, probably next year. =p

For those wondering, the trophies are going to be given to the winners of Naruto Revolution 2, Naruto EX 3, Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles (one for each person in the team) tournaments.

The reason why I don't have one for Melee, is cause well I am not sure what the turn out for Melee will be so I don't want to give one if the turn out will be small like last time. Maybe in a future tourney I will if this one gets a nice size crowd. ^_^

Leech

Smash Journeyman
if im coming.. im coming for melee singles and maybe brawl singles. if i come i will bring a melee set up. hopefully wit a mini tv.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok I updated the Brawl Rules and final changes to Brawl Counter Stages and Rules on Banning Stages. Read if you want to learn!

I also updated the Rules for Melee.

Also, For those wanting to stay later, at 8PM we are doing another tourney. Is Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii. There will be Arcade Sticks if people want to use them or if they prefer any of the other controller options, that is fine as well. It will be the last tourney of the night and with enough set-ups it should go by pretty fast, is a pretty good game and I'll see how many want to try out a new game while there.

Lastly, update your PreReg list with me, by posting if you are interested in joining Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It should be a fun day, and with a ton of games been played... there should not be a single person not playing that day! >_<

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Can I run fate Unlimited Codes?

Mike come to Frosty Foustings on Jan 3rd. I'll be there and we can play the Narutoes (EX3, Rev2, GNT4) with Lloyd and Rashreflection. Force Dignity to come too...oh and that scrub Thomas!

LOLZ!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Webster.... NO!

No one wants to play a broke as game like F.U.C.!

j/k

I don't have a problem just see where you can do it and if there are TVs for it. Cause all the other TVs will be used for the tourneys Scheduled. That is why I chose to run TvC at 8PM, it would essentially be at the end of all the tourneys with more free TVs. If you want to bring one, go ahead and set-it up. You saw we had like 10+ TVs in the last tourney in Screenz.... lol

As far as Frosty goes, I'm not sure. Is not close to me, is up North. Dignity works weekends, so he ain't going and my bro will only go if he can make money off of Naruto, not friendlies. =p

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go MK, tornado, and then plank for 8 mins against both of you
and lose badly because im gonna tell them how to get around it
me and lain are winning teams fyi. and michigan is taking all the top spots...EVEN IN NARUTO

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Omni... that is an awesome Avatar of Togepi.... O_O

Is so good it makes me disregard the obvious joke post about you winning anything in this tourney... =p

Especially at Michigan winning Naruto. <3

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Put me down for Brawl doubles, singles, both Naruto games, and TvC. Basically, every game but Melee.

And yes, I'm going to be winning TvC <3

EDIT: Wait a sec, is Kabuto not banned? Hrm... I may not enter Naruto Rev 2 if he's in.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Happy NEW YEAR ni99as!!!

IMPORTANT!!!

There have been reports that mystical creatures appear at dark kakashi's tournaments. but it's hard to say, because they are masters of stealth. I just wanted to remind everyone, if a pair of eyes and mouth start talking to you, HERE IS WHAT YOU DO...

- stay calm

- don't make any sudden movements

- reach slowly for your survival pack (you'll be handed at the door)

- and then before it can react, quickly pull out a reader's digest and a leg of chicken

- hold the leg of chicken in the air and make whistling sounds, under the eyes you will see two dark red blush like marks (barely), now you have it in "awe"

- throw it (the chicken) far away, behind it

- and when it turns around to fetch, proceed to hit them with the wii remot...I mean, reader's digest book

- finally drop the book next to the fallen creature, that has now taken form and you can now "actually" see

- finally run away in fear :( , go to a nearby phone and dial your local bomb swat team (it's a level code red emergency)

...............................................................................................................................................................................

This has been a message from prime minister Snow of the Illiniowa devision.

- Webster Snow Jr.

"Saving one family at a time, frame by frame..." :bee:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok I updated the PreReg list with posting in the last two pages. Omni and Lain I added you to the list, you can tell me if I added you to the right games or not.... =p

Panda... I am taking you out in TvC! <3

Webster.... Your Sai is going to get pwned in EX 3 by me. ;D

-------

Also, since some people are arguing about the Naruto tourney for a ban, I will let the people that are entering Naruto Revolution 2 decide by casting a vote if they want Kabuto Ban or not. I will give you guys til the end of next week before I count all the votes and make a final decision.

Hope to see everyone here later this month and Happy New Year! ^_^

EDIT:

I made a List of the potential Attendance for this tournament. It is broken down by the game tournament and is both confirms and maybes. Check it out in the Main Post under the PreReg List!

EDIT 2:

Voting on Kabuto Ban

Ban Kabuto - ||||
Don't Ban Kabuto -

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
omni+lain ohh baybee i can feel the wombo combo starting on its own

And dk thank you :) but i wasent joking ;)

Don't do it D:

I don't actually plank. It was a joke :O
lol dont worry about it. dont take me serioously on the boards. i rip on lain all day for nothing, but i love him and he knows im ****in around.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Why am I not surprised I saw that coming.... >_>

Well I did say I would win everything, so my cockyness is forcing me to agree to this deal. I will leave these matches with $40 extra dollars. ;D

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Regardless if he is banned or not, I will wreck that Kabuto of yours. <3

I can guarantee this, whether Kabuto is Banned or not, Kabuto WILL NOT win this tournament.

Btw I will post later tonight regarding Kabuto's legality for the Tournament. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Dude... I is sowwwy! ;o;

But I did post my tournament way ahead of yours... you could have just looked at the upcoming tournaments and found out my tournament had a date of the 24th, before you posted yours... >_>

I'll see you on the 31st though. <3

Top MI players? As far as I know, Lain is coming... I see no other top MI players in that group, and even Lain is stretching it. =p

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Dude... I is sowwwy! ;o;

But I did post my tournament way ahead of yours... you could have just looked at the upcoming tournaments and found out my tournament had a date of the 24th, before you posted yours... >_>

i didnt make the thread this time my friend but the date might change who knows

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
If it changes, then you can come as well. I'll order some Chicago Deep Dish Pizza for all the out of towners! ;D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
that would be sweet ill have to convince my parents to let me go out of state first

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That's fine. If you can't make it or can't change the date for your tourney, I'll see you the following weekend in Ann Arbor.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
YAY more pizza...:bee:

I'm gonna pwn all u *******s in the following:

- **** size
- darkness
- black as hell
- games no one plays
- gymnastics
- buffet plates cleared
- getting females numbers (LOLZ)
- origami
- martial arts (no johnz)
- being made fun of

Oh man, I'm so pro...LMFAO!!! :chuckle:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Dude... I is sowwwy! ;o;

Top MI players? As far as I know, Lain is coming... I see no other top MI players in that group, and even Lain is stretching it. =p
he considers top 6 michigans top players which is anther lain noj judge me and bowyer.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
he considers top 6 michigans top players which is anther lain noj judge me and bowyer.
Omni, I already figured that out. I was just trash talking, by essentially saying, You, Panda, and Lain weren't top in Michigan. C'mon Omni, I thought you figured out the obvious trash talk I was doing there. =p

Updated Rule for Naruto Revolution 2:

Also, I will update the Rules for Naruto Revolution 2 in a bit.

Kabuto is banned unless both players in the match agree to let him be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom