• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
good stuff tv =] that gyro dthrow to fsmash was sick btw. and awesome comeback first game.

i'm really surprised he almost never punished your AD onstage though. you did it at least half the time ._.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
You need to pummel more when at they're at high percents, even if it doesn't kill them it refreshes our moves making it easier to kill them. That first game shoulda been over way sooner, you had me sweating while watching lol. But good stuff, I love that Glidetoss Down/backward > Fsmash.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh yea, i always forget that pummeling refreshes our moves *hits self in the head*

sneakytako

Smash Lord
One more thing about pummeling, if we pummel, then they mash. If you Fthrow, Bthrow while they're mashing, they might be late with their DI/momentum cancel. Just food for thought.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, even at low percents I make sure to pummel. Just make sure to throw right when you hear them mashing if they're below 100%ish or named UTDZac.. Then if they're near kill percents, it's useful to actually watch their controller so you can throw right as they rotate their control stick down and cause horrible DI. Couldn't tell you how many KOs that ****'s netted me.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
F-air cancels out his arrows too.

I kept seeing you get hit by lots of arrows when you were offstage. And it's better than trying to air dodging them.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Who agrees that while Rob is fun to play, he maybe the most boring character to watch?
Seriously, I can't watch Rob videos, I would rather watch paint dry.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
dude I had to watch (commentate) on Rob vs Sonic in ohio

needless to say that was probably the most boring match I have ever seen

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Who agrees that while Rob is fun to play, he maybe the most boring character to watch?
meta knight
next question XD

and dude, you got to commentate on that glorious match? one can only imagine the excitment in the room when they saw that matchup XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Nowadays, if I don't play flashy like 70% of the time, I even get bored lol.
So my playstyle has evolved into a mostly b-reversal extravaganza
But that takes more practice than I have time for atm =[

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Stole this from a friend of mine.

Expand it if you think you can resist its groove

[collapse=Don't say i didn't warn you]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrdwhXNt4qw&autoplay=1"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrdwhXNt4qw&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> [/collapse]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Duuuude! Responded in your thread.

Oh my.... is that Trogdor's theme as the BG music?! I'm betting strong bad put that in there. If so, tell him I
Nah, it's on my Wii, and I did all my custom music myself. I've since replaced Trogdor though. It was getting kind of annoying. This is much more fitting. <3 Meme Ware.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Connecticut is on some ill-*** **** because we have no Buffalo Wild Wings, no Carl's Jr, no White Castle, no Hardee's, no Qboda, no In-N-Out Burger, and only just recently got a single Chipotle and a single Sonic after years of being taunted by advertisements.

BUT OUR RETRIBUTION IS AT HAND! Anybody outside of New England, EAT A ****ING **** NICKAS!

D'Angelo's AWWWWWWLLLLLLL DSAIIII!!

Top Bottom