• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Oh I know. I don't know whether I should get Revelations or The Mercenaries, or just both! What I do know is that at launch I am probably gonna grab OoT and SSFIV. After that, I'll check reviews. I wish MTS:Snake Eater was a launch title; same for Paper Mario and Kid Icarus.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Oh I know. I don't know whether I should get Revelations or The Mercenaries, or just both! What I do know is that at launch I am probably gonna grab OoT and SSFIV. After that, I'll check reviews. I wish MTS:Snake Eater was a launch title; same for Paper Mario and Kid Icarus.
Both, definitely. So excited to see a RE game focused only on mercs.

I thought Kid Icarus was going to be a launch title?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Both, definitely. So excited to see a RE game focused only on mercs.

I thought Kid Icarus was going to be a launch title?
Funny thing about that. Gamespot released a launch software list that turned out to be fake, so now we're back to square one. Good though, I hated the list they put out. Personally here's what I expect to see at least:

Kid Icarus
MGS3:SE
Resident Evil: Revelations + Mercenaries
That submarine game
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario (hopefully :( )
SSFIV
Ridge Racer (Which looks like a ****ty iphone port)

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Funny thing about that. Gamespot released a launch software list that turned out to be fake, so now we're back to square one. Good though, I hated the list they put out. Personally here's what I expect to see at least:

Kid Icarus
MGS3:SE
Resident Evil: Revelations + Mercenaries
That submarine game
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario (hopefully :( )
SSFIV
Ridge Racer (Which looks like a ****ty iphone port)
Theres just so much good stuff coming out I don't know what to choose. Both RE games are a given, as is Kid Icarus. Looking forward to the new kingdom hearts as well... theres just so many hype games on the way...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've actually never played a Resident Evil game ever. I've only seen the short clip from the 3DS thing, how are they?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I've actually never played a Resident Evil game ever. I've only seen the short clip from the 3DS thing, how are they?
The first few... I loved the storyline but the controls were clunky and made it too much of a pain to play.

4 came out and it pretty much lost its place among horror games, taking more of an adventurish spin, and 5 continued the trend. I here people complain about not being able to move and shoot.... its ALWAYS been that way.

The rail shooters on the wii (Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles) are amazing imo. It gets a vast majority of the story line without dealing with the horrible controls that plagued the early games and I personally enjoy rail shooters.

In 4 they introduced mercenaries, where you choose a character with a preselected inventory and its a timed thing to kill as many "zombies" (not really zombies at this point in the series... but getting back to that supposedly). You get a bonus for combos, and theres places in the stages to get extra time or a bonus combo time. You're just trying to rack up massive points.

If I were you I'd pick up Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 or Wii, it should be $30 or less and give it a shot.

IReallyLikeRE

And if you like a challenging game, trying to play through it on professional mode or do a pistol only run is incredible.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Just thought I'd pop into to congratulate Silhouette on his AMAZINGLY funny avatar.

It's just so twisted.

I would also thoroughly recommend Res 4 and 5.

Great great games.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm going to start a robot pop group and call it Justin Beeper.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
So I just ran a two tourney weekend.

The first was a dorm tourney at my school, some of the smashers here entered, and I got $50 for first place.

The second was a solid Melee/Brawl/BB/SSF4/Thumbwars tourney, placed 2/20 in thumbwars, and won my quarter back lol.

I did EVERYTHING without the use of my left thumb, like seriously, its in a cast.

what the f*ck?

goodnight.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fu, please tell me you watched Ravens vs Steelers. omg what an AMAZING game! Best game of the season!

Sudai

Stuff here
I hate that I rarely feel accomplished. That's a problem with my perspective on this physical life though.

I hate it even more when people do what you said though. It's so sad that humans hate to see other humans do well...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** stock its just cory and dylan. they always circlejerk each other so just ignore it. we all know u did good.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It's like the exact opposite for me, people here try to make me feel good about doing bad, and it can be really annoying. I've been doing a lot better though lately, so I'm enjoying the support now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its because people can feel bad about doing bad so they're just trying to cheer u up so you dont get upset about it...im sure they only have kind intentions

and what u gotta do is...get good enough to shut them all up =]

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I got out of pools at the major last weekend, but got eliminated straight away from the bracket without any wins =<. (mk is gaaaay)

But Ricky thought i did really well for my usual expectations and he cheered me up <3.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
its because people can feel bad about doing bad so they're just trying to cheer u up so you dont get upset about it...im sure they only have kind intentions

and what u gotta do is...get good enough to shut them all up =]
Yeah, I guess that's true, a lot of it was them telling me I did a nice job when I got last place or something, but yeah, they mean well. I did pretty well at my last tournament though going all ROB, and everyone's been telling me how awesome my ROB is lately, so hopefully I keep doing well and it stays that way. :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, for the moment r.o.b is my best character, so woo roberts!
err, what is r.o.bs best option to rank damage out of a glide toss that ends up right on the opponent, i've been using f-smash

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
i could onlywatch the last five minutes of the game (gotta finish up my stuff before the fins game tomorrow). WOW :O amazing
Yeah man, the Steelers sure know how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. No Big Ben johns though. If he wants to support his team, maybe he shouldn't **** drunk chicks. What a ****in scumbag.

I'll try to catch the first quarter of the game tonight, but I gotta get up at 5. Why does it have to be on so late dammit?

Top Bottom